All Comments on 'My Sexy Husband Ch. 02'

by mywayyourway100

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
LittleTommyTudorLittleTommyTudoralmost 13 years ago
Nice finish to a great 2 part story

I hope there will be more installments to cum. Keep up the good work.

Made me cum as well. I always wanted to watch my wife get fucked,but having her see me get fucked would be just as big a thrill, I think.

Tommy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

i am 22 and curious. what's it like tommy?

klippertklippertalmost 13 years ago
hot

I luv the cock sucking and rimming..... the facial finish was hot, but her getting off while watching and wishing to join in.... very taste... though the ending was a little LMN network.....lol, either way...I was rock hard stroking wishing I was sneaking a peek

sandsoftime7sandsoftime7almost 13 years ago

I've never been with a guy before, but I would love to do you and your wife Tommy.

nomoretears00nomoretears00almost 13 years ago
Enjoyed it...

hope there is more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Squirt squirt

Hot -- untouched cock spurting a stream. When I read that, my precum started to flow. These stories make my hard but the hands free cumming makes me start to flow and really hard. A few more stories of bottoms cumming and I am going to be shooting above my head again. Love it -- thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

great story! keep it going! wanna see the wife get used in both holes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hot!

i wish i had that big 9 inch cock in my twink asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
strange...

I just wonder what kind of woman can be excited by watching his lover put his prick in male ass...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
!!

when are you continuing this story??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Oh Baby!!!

A voyeuristic kind of woman! I LOVE catching my husband and watching him....it's such a turn on!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WOW

Please tell me there is more to cum lol . . .

Sirens_CrySirens_Cryover 12 years ago
Love it!!!

So hot!More please!!!!!Soon!!!!

OpenManOpenManover 12 years ago
Wow!

Can't wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The only thing better would have been for her to have had the

dildo in her pussy when the guys saw her. love you two, great stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What's Next

Agree with all; this is hot. Can't wait for chapter 3 to find out who gets the dildo. Too bad it won't be in my ass.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 12 years ago
More please

Have to go suck my panties to get the precum out, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

so hot, love it. i can only imagine how intensely mindblowingly hot the whole thing was, sexy ass toned muscular bodies and rock hard monster cocks, i love the masturbating and sexy clothes.

thongpantythongpantyover 11 years ago
loved both stories

Would like to know the back story of mike and kevin as he tells his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please!

I know this is an old story and the chances are slim, but would it be possible for another chapter? Perhaps a page or two or longer. I've been a bi-curious man for a while now and this story REALLY got me off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Needs a next chapter

You need a chapter three, four, five...Please

cibixcibixover 9 years ago
Hot!

I am in an open bi relationship, and love the ideas you are exploring here! more more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Atonement

I think that her being aroused by this could turn the situation into a positive in the form of some delicious MMF. However there is the fact that her husband stood her up on their 10 year wedding celebration to cheat, and has been lying and cheating on her having unprotected gay sex for how long? I think they need to be punished, and taught some respect, perhaps she should have brought some rope and a whip with her dildo. The boys need to learn about consequences before any new dynamics are created!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A dream cum true

I've been sucking cock and getting my ass fucked for most of my married life. I dream of sharing my wife and my ass with a well hung guy. Ray

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

My wife and her two sisters were sitting around talking. My sister in law says she would love to watch two guys, having sex. She would like to watch them give each other head. My other SIL would like to watch a man get fucked! My wife pops up and says, that I will do that for their viewing pleasure. Then explains that we often do that and more. I absolutely loved the live performance! More stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Degenerate garbage by a sociopath !

One of the worst with no redeeming feature whatsoever ! Deserve just 1* !!

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2almost 9 years ago
There's more to this story

"These boys have some splain'in to do Lucy." as Ricky would say.

Looks like each reader has to finish it for his/her own personal desires. I think they cum to a happy outcum. It is well written and tells an erotic story - worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HOT

I think there is some tastey creampie on the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Seriously...

That's IT?!?? We need more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
amazing

I would love to read more i about a month ago told my wife i would like to do this for her and she said she orgasmed for the first time with out being touched

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Keep going, please. Just recently I discovered my husband and ex husband engaged in gay sex, it blew me away emotionally, but I revealed nothing. Frankly seeing those 2 men engaged sexually was a shock but also a total turn on for me also.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 6 years ago
please continue

Please continue this story. I would love to find out what the wife (the writer) does after her husband knows his secret gay sex life is out in the open. I too have a secret gay life and I would love it if my wife reacted the same way you did when you saw your husband being fucked by another man. How about sucking cock? I love it. Does your husband love cock? Please tell us more. I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ch 03:

Sara blackmails then divorces Kevin getting their house and a large cash settlement from the gym business. In debt up to their asses, Kevin and Mike go bankrupt and lose the gym. Fortunately, they still have their asses literally and put them to work as male prostitutes. They end up on skid row with STDs.

Sara, with the house and the cash, looks for a new hookup. Obviously turned on by bi-gay male activity, hooks up with a new bi guy. He is honest about his male lover so no secrets are between them. Sara has the best of all worlds and with two hard cocks around rarely uses her dildos. She is in sexual and financial bliss. They all three move in together and live happily ever after. She, in the back of her mind, still reflects on what could have been for her, Kevin, and Mike had Kevin been honest with her.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
YES- A CHAT

This chat should have taken place weeks ago !! I want more..what happened next???

pantyboy47pantyboy47over 1 year ago

left me wanting more

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thats it!

lc69hunterlc69hunter7 months ago

She is going to have fun with this, and I thin it will be positive fun

TYWhore4LifeTYWhore4Life7 months ago

Fantastic story line, also well written to keep the reader entertained. I will be waiting and looking for Part 3. Thank you!

plasticman29plasticman294 months ago

I am looking forward to the continuation of the story this is very well written so far

SeanEV1SeanEV14 months ago

Very good. Engaging and erotic.

TipsyTodTipsyTod3 months ago

Excellent story!! Had me salivating!!

Bisex and no personal denigration! Now that's the way to write!

Just found you and will breading the rest shortly. Keep me hard!! Keep it coming!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous