All Comments on 'My Husband Gave Me Condoms'

by DenverYo

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
She needs to feel it

Condoms are a waste of time. Besides, half the time they used to rip when we tried to put them on my wife's lover, so we gave up. Even the magnums are a rough fit. Not to mention the expense, because some of these guys can get through almost a dozen of them.

Besides, she really needs to feel the man's cock - not a baggie. The feel of the cock, the huge pulsating log of flesh that gives so much pleasure to both of us, adds so much to the lovemaking. It also makes the clean-up more fum as well :)))

sirhugssirhugsalmost 13 years ago
Love the title

the sex could use more detail though.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 13 years ago
Very believable

You have a well told tale that makes for easy reading in the morning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Yet another little pricked white boys nightmare about being a cuck to black men. Worse still this writer gave these characters kids thats just sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Really?

Married just 6 years? Two young children who at most are just 4 & 5? Talk about nightmare parents. Maybe the parents will die in a firey car accident the next Friday and the children will get to live with their loving grandparents. We can only hope

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Pregnant

Lets say five day period, first time was day eight, a week later was day 15 - bingo. Both idiots.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 13 years ago
Nice

I had to laugh. After my first cuckolding my wife did not ask either, she told! It is always such a turn-on when my wife comes home with marks from her lovers. Good story and hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Condom!

Too bad she didn't use the condom and bring it home full of cum to show her husband what a wonderful time she had.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Clearlakequeen is obviously a sick ass.

Hopefully, commentator, you inadvertently suck a cum filled condom down your throat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Prudes

Forget them I loved the story. Oh did I forget to mention if that was my wife I would have spent an hour licking her sweet pussy clean after she was such a naughty girl ;)

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funalmost 13 years ago
good one

i loved so hot and real , like to find me a roger

want more detail about him

bigguy323bigguy323almost 13 years ago
Stupid on SO MANY levels. I guess it could be okay as a never happen fantasy, but in real life no way.

First, knowingly having your wife fuck another man is just sick. It's beyond stupid to encourage her to become pregnant and all the inherent financial liabilities that entails.

Of course, she could abort, but that brings up all the moral issues of using abortion as "birth control".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
That Bastard !

He set me up ! my husband well now my x husaband had a PI follow me. Which was all that hard because they knew where I was going and who I was going to be with. To make a long story short when I returned home the locks were changed and all my things where on the front porch. He showed me the pictures and and said if I did not agree to sign the divorce papers he handed me my parents and ever one else would see them.

I signed I had no choice my father would kill me if he saw them. He hates niggers.

The day after the divorce Jim married a Bitch from his office and she moved in to the house.

I now live in a shiity apart see my kids ever other weekend they now call me my by first name and call that bitch Jim married Mom.

How could I be so stupid ! Oh I never saw Roger agian the word is he was kiiled my a jealous husband.

demantoiddemantoidalmost 13 years ago
Well written story

Terrific title. "sucked" me right in. Just naughty enough to excite and not over the top stupid. Great balance to an erotic story. Thank you Denveryo!

kathy2b46kathy2b46almost 13 years ago
wonderful

iwish my husband would like me do that so i donot have to sneak all the time.but getting preg no no no no, of course i can not any way

why have a black baby just get all the black seed u can

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
When will readers stop analysing stories in terms of reality?!!

Just because so many people enjoyed watching Avatar doesn't mean we all believe in blue people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Stupid depressing pile of shit

Dude don't get married, don't have kids. This is honestly too fucked up a fantasy to ever bring kids into. You would just destroy them with you mental illness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Two years later:

I was pushing the buggy around the local wallmart. I was getting looks that I knew were because of the way I looked and what was in the buggy. Two black kids were screaming their heads off wanting food and generally playing up. I thought back to that night when I let my husband have his fantasy, that night changed my life forever. I am now a whore for black cock, that's all I will ever take into my cunt. My black owners have made sure people know who and what I am. I wear too short skirts and dresses and too low tops that have my enhanced tits almost falling out of the top. My shoes are always high heels and my new colored hair, black doesn't suit my pale white skin. The botox in my face makes me smile, I don't have a choice, my skin is so tight I can hardly change expression. I have put on weight since the birth of the three kids, one is at home still, as for my husband? he is now living with some black woman that my pimps set him up with, we are still married we just don't see each other or live together, I am a whore and he is paying for my upkeep while my pimps get all the money. My life is hell, I need the drugs to keep fucking all those huge cocks that all those black people have, I am even doing black women now, I am their sex slave I will do anything they want of me, this is my life now am I happy? I don't care, I get fucked every night and eat cunt juice every night I live in a squalid rat infested room in an old house far from my husband. Would you be happy living like this?

ckkloverckkloveralmost 13 years ago
Fits my fantasy

Great story. Definitely fits one of my fanatasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great story!

I would love to read the next part. Very sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Suggestion for sequel

Would love to see her continue having unprotected sex with Roger -- after a couple of more trysts, Roger introduces her to two or three friends (all black, of course) and says that he wants her to entertain them all for a weekend. The weekend coincides with her peak fertility. She knows she shouldn't let them all fuck her bareback, but her lustful desires overwhelm her caution......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fucked 3 Black guys and don't know which one is the father

Next story in this line should be about her fucking 2 of roger's friends in a gang bang at a hotel room. They have her multiple time's and always cumming in her snatch. The lust and wantoness of her desire to be fucked, carries her away, and she will indeed miss her period, but does not think to far into the future of these life changing event's. She become's addicted and fasinated by black cock's, which she indulge's on a reocurring basis. Some times spending the weekend's at hotel room's being fucked senceless by rodger and the growing number of eager black stud's. She needs to feel the black guys cumming in her, so protection is always furtherest from her mind and just lets the lust and desire consume her. Her husband is broken hearted, but keep's her and beg's her not to leave him, as he is a cuckhold and the feeling of knowing his wife enjoy's the feel of black seed being injected into her white pussy, thrills and arouse's him to no end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WOW!

Good idea for a sequel.... roger should share her with other friends

Mag58Mag58almost 13 years ago
More to cum?

I'd liked to have had more sexual detail...but maybe next time :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great!

Part 2 should be how the children cope with their mother catching AIDS...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
really good story!!!

Really love the story. The teasing is a great part of the fun as is the risk of pregnancy. Please keep up this storyline and thanks for your contributions. I have been here for a while and this is one of the best.

Thanks again and don't ever get discouraged by the naysayers. If they don't like or understand fantasy why do they read these stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Story

Very Erotic. But it could use more sexual detail. How about a part 2 asap. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
typical

racist crap. What is it with you idiots and black guys, anyway? totally stupid waste of letters and time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Puke!

Just another nigger-loving cheating slut and one ball-less wimp male character. Quit writing!

OOAAOOAAalmost 12 years ago
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Part 2? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
'1'

willing cuckolds suck

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
typical

racist shit. Nobody would ever react that way. Why did you bother to waste the time writing this?

bdholmesbdholmesover 11 years ago
Thought it was HOT!

Ready to read the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing!

This story is so hot! please write another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
About what I'd expect when prison computer time is limited to 15 minutes

Recipe For Disaster:

1. Stupid white husband

2. Stupid slut wife

3. "Handsome" nig (amazing how all nigs in these stories are buff and hung when 99% of the ones on the news and roaming the streets are STD-infected sweaty, heavily-tatted ex-cons and slack-jawed ignorant punks with big rubbery lips that go "duh") I guess the one good looking black must be real busy since we've been told time and again that "nearly ALL white guys" are stupid wimpy cucks who either push their wives to commit adultery and risk disease or at least meekly accept and go along with the cheating wife's ridiculously unbridled urges... and we can surely believe any claims in these stories have been fact checked, right? :)

Positive comments from fellow inmates.

Negative anonymous comments from rational white guys who avoid the slippery slope of role play/bedroom talk involving sharing or cheating, who know how to keep their wives satisfied and/or are lucky enough to have wedded a faithful woman.

wtchswifewtchswifeover 11 years ago
Great story.

The story is great. I cannot wait to hear about the next date and the results.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The lovers outnumber the haters

but it looks like 'Yo is not motivated to do a chapter two considering this was wrote in May '11.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My wife got knocked up by a black guy

This story is very close to what my wife did. This black guy use to come by her office every so often and they started to go out together and ended up fucking and making a baby together,and then another followed by 2 more,4 all in total now,and she still fucks him regulary now

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
if you let your wife get knocked up by someone then your an idiot

no real man lets his wife date and fuck others. Your a major wimp and should get a sex change if you did.

GorgeousGeekGirlGorgeousGeekGirlalmost 11 years ago
2nd star for remembering the spellcheck button

I didn't care for the story much, but the part about the wife skipping the condoms is very uncool. How is she supposed to explain black sibling to the kids? There is also the issue of crotch cooties. What if she brought home something besides hickeys and an unwanted pregnancy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Congratulations

This is the DUMBEST husband ever.

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeover 10 years ago
Thanks

Thank you x

A nice story. Quite why anyone would want to criticize you I don't know. I guess these anonymous comments are from these "troll types" you hear so much about. If you find the idea of married people having fun with others upsetting then why read them??

Thanks for a very nice story x

beg4ignorebeg4ignorealmost 10 years ago
Awesome story!!!

Really love this one, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
uggghhhh

just more stupid cuck bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
..Why shouldn´´t she go?

After all, she didn´´t have a husband. She only had a neutrum at home, someone with no balls whatsoever. Maybe she had hoped finding a man outside, someone useful w i t h balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it

Just fits my fantasy of being cucked by a BBC. So hard, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So hot!

My husband would never give me condoms. Bareback is the only way to go. The risk of pregnancy is thrilling for all three of them.

Of course, you should have the "What if...?" conversation beforehand.

My husband signed off on all four of my pregnancies by other men. It was what he wanted. He loves me being pregnant. He especially loved watching my lovers fuck me with a belly-full of their child. He's a great father to all our children, who look like a meeting of the United Nations. There's a lot of love in our house (and I'm not talking about sex!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good luck and

I hope you get pregnant and can't go home

go4itnowgo4itnowover 6 years ago

Conjures up a lovely picture. Definitely needs a chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wife Breeding in Process!

Great story! It was interesting that the first time she went with the lover, it was a joint decision between the husband and wife. However, by the second time the power had shifted in the marital relationship and she arranged the date without first asking hubby. This is a dynamic that most husbands’ don´t expect when they enter into the cuckold-hot wife life style. However, it is sure to happen when the wife starts receiving sexual pleasure outside the marriage.

Also, in this story, the couple already had two kids and hubby had undergone a vasectomy. Many, if not most, married women regret, at one time or another, the fact that their husband is shooting blanks. When pregnancy risk is gone, so to, is part of the sexual excitement. However, the animal urge to be fertilized doesn´t just automatically go away when a woman has two kids. The wife in this story will be ovulating for this second date; both she and the husband are aware of that. However, for this date, hubby did not give her condoms like he did on her first date. He is consciously or unconsciously complicit and even encouraging her to get knocked up by a black man…wow…very hot!

When I met my wife she was 25 years old, sexually experienced, and was tired of taking the pill; so, she stopped. She let me bareback her 3 to 5 safe days per month and I had to use a condom the rest of the time. Just before we got engaged she gave me her “reproductive speech”, which meant that I would have to basically accept her preferences or break off the relationship.

She took me to bed, got me hard by giving me a great blow job and started rubbing her clit with my cock. We had just come off of several “safe” days and I thought she might let me take her bareback one more night. However, she just slid my cock up and down her wet slit, while letting only about an inch of my dick inside her.

She groaned and whispered in my ear “Honey, I know you hate condoms. How would you like to fuck me bareback all the time?” I croaked back “Yes, I would love that.” To which she replied “There is just one condition.” I said “Great, I´ll do anything!”

Then, as she was stroking her clit with my cock and jacking me, she told me I would have to get a vasectomy immediately or use condoms all the time. We both came at the same time and I said “yes!” As we cuddled afterwards she said that she wanted the most intelligent, healthiest and physically strong children possible. Thus, it was her duty to breed with only the strongest, smartest men she could find.

Now, six years later. We have three lovely children, which are all by different men. I even got to witness her being bred twice, which was incredible, because she basically fucked like a bitch in heat! I accept the children as my own and babysit them while she continues to spread her legs for a wide variety of men.

By the way, she has gone back on the pill. She says she doesn´t want to deny her lovers the pleasure of going bareback and deny herself the pleasure of having them cum in her. She says it makes her cum to have live sperm swimming around in her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
samo samo

Damn, that could have been me writing that , my wife's first time was almost exactly like that. I got her interested in watching interracial movies and one night asked if she wanted to try a black cock and she surprised me and said she had been asked out Friday night by a black man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Husband 1st kids then other men’s kids

If she gets pregnant by black man. Then live with him for a year.

DrkmanDrkmanover 5 years ago
Taking the risk.

Pretty good story. Now am wondering how he'll handle it if she does get knocked up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot Story but Stupid

Couple decides two children are enough so husband gets vasectomy. Couple then decides it is okay for wife to date. Condoms to be used if she gets "carried away". Wife decides condoms are not fun and quits worrying about pregnancy. What happened to her idea that 2 kids were enough? Now she expects her husband to care for the children of someone else? And he is dumb enough to say okay and accept that he got the vasectomy for no reason. Would have been just as hot with the wife playing with the traveling computer guy, but with her using the condoms or going on the pill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-)

👍👍

Sandman_truckSandman_truckover 3 years ago
Hotwife

Excellent tale of a sexy wife becoming a Hotwife !

Needs another chapter .

MtRseMan99MtRseMan99about 3 years ago

Don't stop now. There needs to be another chapter or maybe two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hope Roger gets to nut her many more times and breeds her. Her hubby is secretly hoping the same thing. When is hubby going to eat Rogers spend out of her pussy? Or watch Roger mount and ride her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i loved reading this story, it had me so horny all the time, did Roger get her pregnant i would love to know, she sounds like a lovely lady

DrkmanDrkmanover 2 years ago

Nice story but please, don't stop now.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Hot. Hot Hot 100 stars to writer. I always wanted my wife black bred just never worked out!

NorajbNorajbover 1 year ago

1* unfit to be a wife and mother, what a slut. Both of them unfit parents, and they had no hope of salvaging a ruined marriage.

AgeBeforeBeautyAgeBeforeBeautyover 1 year ago

Nice little story, like to see more of your writing

DrkmanDrkmanover 1 year ago

Good story. Hope there is another chapter and they time she really will risk getting pregnant.

dave631003dave6310038 months ago

Beautiful story. I hope she's gets pregnant. Then continues with Roger and gets pregnant again.

RosejaRoseja4 months ago

It's that time of the month. I would like to see the nwxt chapter. Wife is pregrant with her black lover.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous