All Comments on 'Mom Catches Son Watching'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 13 years ago
Great Story

Excellent story please continue. I hope they fix that bastard of a father.

tenbears43tenbears43almost 13 years ago
I like it.

Can't wait for the further adventures of Annabel and Bronson.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 13 years ago
Intriguing

Is there more?

tobytimtobytimalmost 13 years ago
OK

Where is the rest of your story,,,, so far it is fantasic.

It can't end there just like that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
?

i enjoyed story but doesnt make sense ? sorry

spbowlspbowlalmost 13 years ago
GOOD STORY !!!!

NEED TO DO MORE , TO GET BACK AT THE FATHER.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
.

Another author that doesn't know the difference between lay and laid.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
A bit of a weird ending

There isnt' any closing for either the mother/son sexual affair, or retaliation of the husband spying on his wife.

Perhaps that is for another chapter.

TrilloTrilloalmost 13 years ago
Hooked after a shaky start

Thought this began quite well, building until Action started, I thought the momentum dropped a bit. I would say the introduction of the call girl making the son aware raises many options and pathways. Good start to a great potential. Look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
read that!

I read this story before. If you copied it shame on you. If you got the idea from the other story try and think of your own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"Fuck me, you sweet motherfucker!" his mother cried.

I'm so happy I discovered this wonderful author! This is a great story of hot motherfucking, the fastest growing pastime in the country. And why not? Mothers have a natural attraction to what their boy's got bouncing in his pants, and sons, as everyone knows, are naturally attracted to that glorious mysterious hole between mom's legs. Sure, some sons are still too timid to do anything about it, but nowadays more and more of the bolder, real Alpha boys are figuring, "My mom's got the greatest cunt in the world, and, fuck it, I'm gonna get my big stiff prick way up there if it kills me!" These young guys soon find out that their mother is in just as much of a frenzy to spread her fat puss lips for her boy as he is to shove his stiff young dick up his mother's twat. The boy's got a pair of hot young balls that never quit, and both mother and son know exactly where his rich creamy sperm belongs--right up the same cunt he came out of!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
GOOD

SHIT, EVEN IF YOU COPIED THIS I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A CONTINUATION

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
my personal experience

I started having sex with my mother when i was 15, my step dad worked out of town and was not around .Mom and I are still active, I am 60 now and Mom is 78.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

love ur style of writing!

richbwrichbwalmost 10 years ago
nice

very good story hope theres more to cum on this story cant wait

Your_mom_MaryYour_mom_Maryover 9 years ago
Loved It

I really enjoyed this story. I know there are many people who fantasize about mother/son fucking, but I am one of the lucky ones who have had the opportunity. With both of my sons actually. I am going to read more of your stories.

Mary

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Too disjointed

Meant to click two stars, sorry. I liked the angle of each person. I would have left out the whole motel section, it was unclear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The 4 Person View Is Unique

I once collaborated with a female friend to write a He Said, She Said short story. This reminded me of that. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another great read

Thanks for writing this story. Very stimulating.

Warren

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WELL WRITTEN. VERY EROTIC. CORA'S INTEGRITY IS COMMENDABLE! MOM NEEDS REGULAR SEX & IS BOTH PHISICALLY & EMOTIONALLY ATTRACTED TO HER SON. HER SON IS AN EXTREMELY LUCKY MOTHER FUCKER

4.55/5.0 = 91% = A (rounded to 5*)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great read!

Thx!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
:)

Like it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I gave this story a 5- (4.55/5.0 = 91% = A)

I think that every healthy mom should have a moral obligation to teach her son how to fuck & how to treat women with respect...

I never had sex with my mom in the real world.

In my fantasy world it was quite the opposite. She was my best (& only!) 'friend with benefits' with whom i cuddled, whose naked body i was kissing from head to toes...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
In my imaginary world i used to pet and caress my mom's naked body from the back of her knees all the way to the small of her back... she was lying face down...

... her thighs and her ass cheeks were my obsession...

Excellent story!

4.75/5.0 = 95% = A!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY, GAVE IT A 5. I too was spying on my mom as a part of my total obsession with her

I gave this story a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BRAVO! EXCELLENT! FIVE-STAR STUFF.

A very popular story: 133 favorites; 432, 905 views.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5*****

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story and a really good ending! 5 stars for having the escort call and letting them know about the asshole husband/father.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a3 months ago

Liked the story. Husband is a creep and needs to legally be removed from the scene.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
3101 Followers
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.