All Comments on 'Parasol Ch. 01'

by MabelCinnamon

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
unfairplayunfairplayalmost 13 years ago

Great start! She's surly, but endearing. The kids seem overbearing, yet still come off cute. Can't wait to read more.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyalmost 13 years ago
what a happy surprise

to read a story so well told by a talented writer(especially in this "IR" category). The tale is full of smiles, real people, and clever lines. Love the writing!!!

I, can only hope that the next installment of this story will appear soon.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 13 years ago
Just lovely!

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
very lovely story...

I can't wait until she meets the uncle. Very original unwanted love story.

*****

theognistheognisalmost 13 years ago
*****

Interesting start.

Five.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
nice and entertaining

its good the way you humanize all the characters.

The story is funny in refreshing way - n

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
JUST MAKES YOU SMILE

Those kids are going to make her love them. Can't wait until the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great start

Thanks for a great read. Looking forward to reading more.

mariasmdmariasmdalmost 13 years ago
umm

this sory definatly shows alot of promise. damn this children do sound so very enoying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Five !

Another new IR series to look forward to. Don't make us wait too long though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
is you going to finish it

i hope you do its seeem like it could be a really good story so i hope you write more

MabelCinnamonMabelCinnamonalmost 13 years agoAuthor
I actually wrote this on another site...

But to me the story kinda flat-lined... So this is my second attempt at it... Hope I get it right this time... And Thank you for the reviews!!!

zooey4luvzooey4luvalmost 13 years ago
Great Promise

Got hooked on your story Sweetness, and had to check out your other submissions. Your writing is great and shows real promise if you decide to continue, which I really hope you do. Can't wait for the next installment, keep up the good work. :)

Myzz_MiyoshiMyzz_Miyoshialmost 13 years ago

Don't be so harsh on the children. but it's very funny now that my own children are grown, and I'm savoring every bit of quietness. Continue to write MabelCinnamon. I'm going to enjoy these stories for days on end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love It

Your description of the Storm kids had me rolling. I REALLY like this story. Looking forward to the next chapter.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 13 years ago
UMMM,

WHERE'S THE REST OF THE STORY?

got2luvmelgot2luvmelover 12 years ago
LOVE this!

Now this story I truly love already! It's humorous, the kids are a nightmare, and I can only imagine how disruptive Malcolm will also be, but I'm sure it won't be in the way her annoying neighbors are. This kind of reminds me of my life, I can really relate to Theresa. Can't wait to see what happens; please post the rest of it, soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I know I'm late...

This is a HILARIOUS start...I can so relate to how she has no peace with these 'spawns of Satan'. My house is the resident meeting place in the neighborhood :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Where’s the Ending?

Why didn’t finish this story? You have a GREAT beginning to what could be a GREAT story. To bad you didn’t finish it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous