All Comments on 'The Receptionist's Panties'

by Upskirt_fan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I would cum in her panties

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Any boyz wanna cum in my panties just like that? hmu ieatdimples @ hotmail [dot] com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Panties

Great story, I just love those little hipster, bikini style panties, have to admit I used my sister's many times when I was a teen. Often wondered if she knew.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Made it predictable

Was great to start with, then you turned it into a typical boring, cliched, story to keep all the unimaginative fools happy.

YAWN!!!

LeCoachLeCoachover 5 years ago
Hot stuff!

Thanks for posting and thanks for remembering that every story doesn’t have to end with a ball jarring fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Love the reader's comment from April 2013 about sniffing and perhaps cumming into his sister's panties. As a bi male, if the chance presented itself I'd have accompanied the Lit author with the receptionist's panties in his pocket into a stall and sucked him to a foaming climax as he sniffed and licked those panties. I'd have wanted to inhale their feminine scent too, and kiss the damp panty crotch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really Nice Story

Enjoyed your cute little story about the Receptionists Panties. I once had a similar experience, but without the young girl finding out I was playing with the panties she kept in her Exercise Bag. Thanx for the Read from an old Panties Pervert!

fran969fran969almost 3 years ago

Wildly entertaining tale ..The writer has a HUGE imagination. I believe it's wishful thinking. ANY way I totaly enjoyed it...!! AAA+

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice fantasy story- well written- good ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUpskirt_fan@Upskirt_fan
532 Followers
I enjoy the forbidden and new experiences. I have particular fetishes for panties, upskirt views, and non-consensual (but nonviolent) sex. Interested in exploring fun yet discrete relationships with attached women who need more than they're getting from their husbands or s...