All Comments on 'Wife Shares a Story'

by audiodiva

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A cuckold/cuckqueen audio. WTF?

It's getting worse on this site. I don't even want to know what sort of sick fucked up person you are. You would do this? to someone you love? WTF? I am glad I don't know you.

reginainthebuttreginainthebuttalmost 13 years ago
Outstanding !!!

The single best audio file ever on Lit. Listened to this with my wife while she lightly stroked my cock. Wow, what an orgasm. More please!!!

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 13 years ago
Diva

I don't usually listen to audio stories, but I was drawn to this one, glad I was. This was very good and you are welcome to all my tales if any of them work for you. I only ask that if you do me in audio that you let me know so I can enjoy your voice again. I'll mark you as a favorite so I don't miss you and yes I gave you as many stars as you felt when doing this. Kevin

fleetusafleetusaalmost 13 years ago
More Audio please

excellent lively production. obviously she enjoyed it too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Couldn't stop stroking!

Damn, that was hot.

akwildmanakwildmanalmost 13 years ago

WOW! That was great! Can't wait to hear more from you! Thanks for sharing!

t_i_n_at_i_n_aalmost 13 years ago
papers

better if we didn't hear the papers rattle as she changed pages...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Do we get to hear you

Bring served your divorce papers? Now hubby can upgrade to a wife that actually thinks her vows were actual vows not a suggestion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Did you go home and find it empty? all your clothes burning on the front lawn? You should have. If your husband accepted what you did and did nothing he is just another weak little cuck boy which is why you are married to him, you deserve each other. A whore and a Cuck go hand in hand or hand on tiny dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Oh you flamers...

What a bunch of pathetic assholes.

For those of you who judge- you are at an adult website for erotica you religious, pious, pompous motherfuckers. I am sure you pump kittens or young boys in your free time- how dare you judge others. Take your narrow minded attitude elsewhere- try Disney.

For those who think they are english professors and have to find fault with story structure, punctuation, etc.. you as well, are pathetic. Couldn't get your story published in The New Yorker? can't find a position teaching English at some third rate community college? too bad- try writing instead of criticizing you arm-chair quarterback motherfuckers. Nobody cares what the hell you think.

THIS SITE IS FOR ADULTS TO SHARE ADULT STORIES- THEY ARE GIFTS FROM WHOMEVER WRITES THEM- BE APPRECIATIVE OR BE GONE!!!

wellhun_danwellhun_danalmost 13 years ago
Don't listen to cowardly commenters

What's with these uptight religious zealots thrusting there beliefs? A fantasy is a fantasy.. even hotter if it happens in real life. I don't normally like reads, but I loved the way you read that one. I could imagine you actually there, loving the way you were used and abused. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I wonder if the people that enjoyed this nightmare would really like it to happen? Why don't they ask their partners to really act out this nightmare, then let them report back to the site and tell us how it felt to have sloppy seconds or thirds and how it felt to be cuckolded.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hot Fantasy..

The story was well written, and was recorded excellently. There are so many audios out there that doesn't describe what is going on, but rather noises. The author did an excellent job. As for the contents... It is fantasy. It was a very good way of describing what is happening. If she was having sex with her husband, there would be no reason to describe it, (because he would be there). Unless She is describing the sex with her best friend, which could be an interesting twist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
To al freeloaders fuckers and wimps

Get an island where you can gather all wimps and sluts and fuck at your own free will and perhaps a United State of Wimp and Sluts.You fuck anytime and anywhere you want without being judged that includes all the lovers of this kind of stories.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
Re: "Oh you flamers"....

Saw your comment scream by and couldn't help take the bait.(I did teach English asshole-and many other subjects too-to kids thicker than even you)- the fucking PURPOSE of an interactive site like this is to do exactly what you decry. Only for people like you is this site simply for wack fodder.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Kick her to the curb, now

To all the people who support this, may it happen to you every day.

May your partner always be fucking someone else and pointing out how worthless you are.

Please step up to the plate and say " Please show me how useless and worthless I am. Please go out and find hundreds of people that can trill you better then I ever will. Please do it for me. Oh and tell everybody how inept and stupid I am."

audiodivaaudiodivaalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Author response

"Please show me how useless and worthless I am. Please go out and find hundreds of people that can trill [sp] you better then[sp] I ever will. Please do it for me. Oh and tell everybody how inept and stupid I am."

Apparently you are familiar with the fetish then, because this is EXACTLY what I have been getting in my email every day since posting this story. I have not deleted the nasty comments because I believe everyone is entitled to their opinion and I appreciate the defense of several others and it would lose it's context without the flames.

Initially I was outraged that people attacked me personally and my marriage, which is not what this story was based on, but then I wonder, what if it were. There is nothing wrong with any fetish if all parties are consenting or it's just a fantasy or wishful thinking or whatever.

READ THE TAGS PEOPLE!!! I have several more stories waiting for approval and they are not all cuckolding, but some are, because I have had special requests & mind you I will not put up with flaming stories I have written with inspiration from fans, so I will be deleting the nastiness in the future submissions.

End rant and again thank you to those who have sent feedback & defended me here.

p.s. To those who would like me to read their stories - GIVE ME THE STORIES :) and an email address to send them to (note if you send feedback with your user ID I can respond, but anonymous=anonymous, Stella this means you). I love making audio. I can't post another author's work here, but will happily send you a way to download it & provide you a link you can post anywhere you like.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Thanks for the story! It was hot, unusual and well read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
nice!

i like your story! :)) it's not something i would do in real life, but thanks for letting a girl fantasize! :))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Really People?????

Are you soooooo outraged by these words? Note to dingdongs, read the title of the story. Duh! OMG AND look at the website your on for Petes Sake! Audiodiva, if it were true hopefully it was with the spouses that are bagging on you. I say! Post more and add more dirty stuff..... they secretly like it anyways.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful Fantasy

Sounds like you have captured a fantasy of mine for quite sometime...my friends wife in a hotel room and finding out how she is just the opposite of the prim and proper wife....nice work and great voice choice...so sexy

josieslutjosieslutalmost 13 years ago
pussies unite

Hey lady. Just wanted to say that commenters are lame. These are fantasies and some people are not able to figure that out. I get haters too, but they are heavily outweighed by the praise. I actually only listened to your story after reading the comments to see what the fuss was about.

I liked the way you were able to quote the man in a way that didn't sound silly. I would have played up the cheating aspect a bit more as you were talking to your "husband". Also (gentle suggestion), it would be nice if you slowed down your delivery a bit so we could savor your words. I liked the grit in your voice as the story progressed.

P.S. My next audio is coincidentally about cheating too!! Maybe I can soak up some of the haters? :)

BiBigirlBiBigirlalmost 13 years ago
VERY WELL DONE

I agree with josieslut, my dear, and I hope to hear more from you soon. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
please more

fantastic

EdrickEdrickalmost 13 years ago
WOW

Dam nice, Me want more ;)

BradentonLarryBradentonLarryalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Wonderful job & so very, very hot!

child86993child86993almost 13 years ago
That was so hot!

I may not be a husband yet and I most definitely don't like the idea of infidelity, but I definitely enjoy that story!

Amazing voice acting!

Amazing short story!

Amazing delivery!

More and longer stories please!!

akanaturalakanaturalalmost 13 years ago
More! More! More!

Simply Awesome!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome!

Nicely done! Your enthusiasm is contagious! My birthday is next week....are you available? ;) <====8

texasacetexasacealmost 13 years ago
GREAT voice... sexy as anything...

I sure hope this won't be your one and only...I will send you one of my stories, but it isn't audio. I have another one that I would love to have you do as and audio... Ace

curiousnolefancuriousnolefanover 12 years ago
That was...

fucking awesome!!! You have yourself a new fan!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW

You are AMAZING! Your voice is delicious!! Well done!

Hardmarine1Hardmarine1over 11 years ago
Thanks

For making me cum so hard. I've been at sea for a couple months and really needed it bad. Love the slut wife action!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
superb

As a cuckold husband who regularly (but not regularly enough...!) receives descriptions from my wife about her sessions with her lovers, let me tell you that this was really really good. Very trur to life, and very similar to my wifes last session with her soldier lover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
FANTASTIC!

Tell us more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
please do more?

omfg, please please please do more cuckold audio stories???? That is the sexiest thing i think i have ever heard!

bjl74bjl74almost 10 years ago
Hot.

Great story; I loved it. Please do more on this theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hairy pussy

Is your pussy shaved or hairy. I only prefer the natural look.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cuckoldress whore

Love this story. She is the perfect wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WHEN THE WIFE TELLS YOU WHAT SHE DID & HOW MUCH SHE ENJOYED IT, THAT'S WHAT YOU NEED MORE THAN HER PUSSY

Life can be strange.

One's sex life can be as strange as erotic fiction.

Worshiping her & her body when she comes home after the date was my ultimate pleasure. I could not act against my nature.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

Wow.

Km450rxKm450rxabout 8 years ago
Audiodiva, it is time for a squel...

Damn, wouldn't every marriage be happier if it were like this more often. Wife confesses her scandalous cheating, and drops her robe while husband develops an erection over the idea of wife getting railroaded by her lover in a hotel room. Then he gets to railroad her while she fantasized abiut being sodomized by her boyfriend and called every obsene term society ever made ip to describe a woman who enjoyed her sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow

That was so hot.

Km450rxKm450rxalmost 8 years ago
Audiodiva, I am waiting for 2 sequels.

OK, I will supply the first sequel. After you tell me of your sex romp with owen , you straddle me and notice my penis expanding into a full erection. I just got simultaneously excited and jelious by my wife receiving rough sex in a hotel by her coworker. I decide that she will also recieve an orgasm from me and begin to thrust my shafts into the warm soking wet lips between her legs. As I slip my forskin up her pleasure oven, I notice that her genetials are filled with semen. I ask her, why it is like her pus is so wet she laugh and says," well I only mentioned the sodomy part of my hotel room with owen because I wanted to suprise you with a full honeypot. He demanded more than my ass and face." I immeaditly began to pound her pussy harder with my cock as the tlida of my beloved wife's pussy getting filled with her lovers spunk drove me incontrolably wild. I began to apply pressure to her clit in order to make her moan, I noticed her nipples perking up and slammed my penis up her canal and she orgasmed like never before, she told me to stop so she could catch her breath. I stopped and licked her nipples and lightly kissed her breasts. I said to her that I demand to be forced to sit in on her next romp and jack my self off to it. She agreed

Now audiodova, it is time for you to make me a sequel story of your husband sitting in the hotel room being asked to watch you and owen fuck with out any sheets on the bed.

Km450rxKm450rxalmost 8 years ago
Audiodiva=

A well fucked cockhouse...audiodiva, Plz give some more. Your voice is the best porn on the internet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Leaving a message

Would love to hear you leaving your husband a message saying, you know you promised to be home, but your new lover's dick is to good to leave. So you'd be home in the morning. Describe how much bigger and better he is than your husband.. Leave another message in the AM....You'll be home later. He's making you cum so much. Or, perhaps because his friends came over....! End with a message that you're on the way home......Tell him you love him, but even though this was suppose to be a one time thing, you're going back to his place next weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You sound just like my favorite porn star Annabelle Flowers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I wonder what the guys perspective was.

Perhaps someone posing as Owen can write me an email graphically describing every minute of this hotel room encounter with my wife in the comments section. A dress it to Kevin.

lbentonlbentonover 6 years ago
AWSOM

THANK YOU IT WAS GREAT. WISH WE COULD CHAT WOULD LOVE TO GET YOU TO DO ONE FOR ME

DirtyDomGuyDirtyDomGuyabout 6 years ago
So good I listened again and again

While out on my bike through the countryside in rain, wind and whatever these audio tracks make life so much more bearable. Thanks Diva very hot voice.

JbtexanJbtexanabout 6 years ago
so hot

boned my cock and kept it there. mmmm very hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
If my wife spoke rhat way to me I would fuck her agressivly

If my wife spoke that way would fuck every hole of her body then demand she tape her next cheating activity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice

That was pretty hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Imagine how she tastes after her lover fucks her....

Pretty soon it will be common place for husband to lick the semen of his wife's lover out of her pussy after she commits adultery. Cuckolding is on the rise and soon all of our wives will be visiting lovers in hotel rooms and bragging to their husbands.

Just listten to All I want to do (is make love to you) by Hart.

unknownmuseunknownmuseover 5 years ago
Taken

When you take your time, act like an Alpha and get in a woman's head this is exactly what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Been There

I am a cuckold, not atraid to admit it now. My wife used to fuck other men, then tells me about what they did, we both had fantastic sex, her with them and me with her. Your story was hot hope you and hubby enjoyed it.

indico0indico0about 5 years ago
Nice

Great work on this one, audiodiva.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
love the reading but hate the topic

very erotic reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Soon all husbands enjoy cuckolding!

In the future ALL husbands will be begging to lick other men’s semen out of their wives vaginas. Cuckolding is the universal fantasy of all men. Who would’t want Thor wife to talk to them like this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Reader trying to compete with visual pornography. Most men like visual, while some of us prefer auditory if done right. There is a porno film where a wife leaves her husband a voice mail that she did indeed cuck him with a black man. The message alone is extremely sexy. Whoever composed that understood men very well...the fear, anxiety and helplessness we feel and at the same time overwhelming excitement when we get a message like that. I know, my wife of 25 years (now) left me very similar message at my phone during work. She only cucked me once but it was unexpected

I was devastated but begged a repeat performance. Despite her pleasure from both the other man and humiliating me, she would not do again. Maybe she thought our 7 years of marriage at that time was not enough of a foundation. Maybe she just lied to me about repeating though I know the other man and we've joked about it over the years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wish I had a wife like that

I wish I could meet a woman who would want to fuck other men and come home to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❀): β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜† (five stars)!

πŸ‘πŸ‘!

:)

CantparCantparabout 3 years ago
Hot hot hot

Super hot!!!!!

chipper_14222chipper_14222almost 3 years ago

This was a really great story. Very well done

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What a great story! This is my fantasy also, I want my wife used and then hear about it

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I should say i am sorry i gave you such a low vote but honestly i just dont get off on this crap.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

A masterpiece

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous