All Comments on 'How to Have a Mind Blowing Orgasm'

by lustprincess

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
orgasm

Nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
First Times With Water

I started masturbating with water when I was 12. I found out when my shower head slipped out of my hand, and when I picked it up, it blasted me, and I just felt like I was going to explode. I prefer to take a shower head and put it down there while standing up. I also like water jets in pools. I have masturbated in public at a water park. They had these water spouts that came out of the ground. So I sat over one with my bottoms on while I played with my little sister in the water. It felt so good. There was also one time when I was in a hot tub with no one else, and there was this water jet right across from me, so I adjusted it until it was hitting me directly on my clit. Then this guy came into the tub and sat right next to me. He at first just leaned his head back, but then he started to trail his hand on my thigh, and he eventually started to rub me down there. It was amazing since the water was stilling going. We ended up having sex in the tub since everyone else had gone inside and it was dark out. Best Day Ever!!!!

Tinab123Tinab123almost 8 years ago
tub

That tub idea was interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Feels amazing

It feels amazing on my c**t the best orgasm I have ever had

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous