All Comments on 'Camping Trip'

by vetteman2006

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU LIKE CUCK STORIES.

Another cheating slut and wimp cuckold hubby and writer. A "Vet" man? really? does that mean he fucks animals? or he was Vietnam Vet and is now a fucked up cuckold wannabe? Sad story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good story

don't listen to the haters ... i thot it was hot, i've done this before (married female)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Haters?

You mean non-perverts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
lovers of story

you must be town whore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Stupid Ray

Stupider wife, and stupidest writer!!!

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersalmost 13 years ago
Perverts?

Anonymous: You say pervert like it's a bad thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hot

I have started to go camping and have always been turned on by the idea of being outside amongst so many sexy semi clad females, I'm trying to get my gf to start to expose herself a little more each time we go. Loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Enjoyable story

I enjoyed your story and can relate to some of the things you did as I encourage my wife to do similar stunts. As for the wowsers who criticise, I say "get a life". If you don't like the stories then don't read them, simple as that.

Keep writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LOVE IT. GOOD JOB. A CAMPING TRIP IS A PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR A LOVING WIFE TO BE HER TRUE SELF

☆☆☆☆☆ (5 stars)

Our Maker put Loving Wives on Earth for a reason. Neither their loving husbands nor their lovers should question our Maker's wisdom.

If you are married to a Loving Wife your camping trips will never be boring. All you have to do is give her some leeway in terms of freedom of action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I really LIKE your story, vetteman2006. You wanted it to be pornographic, which implies that the storyline is taking place in a galaxy far far away! I gave you a 4.4/5 (88%)!

Give Ray's wife a break. She goes caming so she can sample a new cock.

To each his or her own.

:)

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
If

If your husband is ok with this, then he is a cuck. We already know that the wife is a whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous