All Comments on 'Jogger In the Woods'

by timmywells

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Bi_DonBi_Donalmost 13 years ago
Great

I liked your story and often times wished I have had the opportunity to do the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
fuck my lollipop man---

I wanna fuck u..... So bad.... Email me Michael.luis1985@yahoo.com.... I am so horny.. Fuck me fast and fuck me hard baby.!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Stranger in the woods

I met an Older guy whilst trekking through the woods when I was 20 ( I had accepted my bisexuality a couple of years earlier, but had been ultra discreet with men until then ) .We literally bumped into each other on a winding path above a small river...after the initial surprise , he joined me ( he had been going the same way, but was stood looking over the river when I blundered into him )

As we walked he introduced himself as Matt saying he loved to get back to nature as much as he could....like me he was dressed in shorts , T shirt and hiking boots and carrying a small rucksack

Matt was 51, tall with cropped blonde hair and looked quite fit ...after walking and talking for about an hour he suggested a break ( I readily agreed )... we sat on the grass sipping water and chatting when he told me a little secret ( he sometimes walked naked when out here )

I told him I had never done that but would try it sometime but was scared I might be seen

' Why not now ' he grinned ' there's no one around'

With that , he stood and dropped his shorts and kicked them off ....no underwear!!...so I got a look at his ( Big ) cock!!...seconds later his t shirt followed and disappeared into the bag...seeing him stand there naked caused me to get hard and I tried to make an excuse why I should remain dressed, but he was having none of it.....I took off my shirt and shorts my undierpants staying on I was desperately hoping my erection would subside!! - I needn't have worried because I glanced up and saw Matts cock sticking straight up!!

' Wow' I said 'Someone's excited'

' It gets this way every time ' he laughed ' I see you're the same '

' yes I am ' I said nervously as I slipped my undies off ( I was smooth all over - no body hair at all )

'You do that yourself ?' He pointed to my cock

' I do now , but another guy did it first time and I prefer it now '

'You went to a beautician? '

'No, he was a good friend ' I replied

'Mmmmm I bet he enjoyed it '

As he spoke I could see his cock head start to poke out from his foreskin and he stared at my bare cock ( which was now standing upright )

Without a word he reached out and trailed his fingers over my bare cock!!...I nearly fainted and I groaned a quiet ' Yessss'

Emboldened, Matt leaned in and kissed me hard on the mouth , grabbing me and causing our cocks to touch....it was a Wow moment!!.....I nearly cum on the spot and im sure he was the same!....he talked into my mouth as we groped each other ( saying he recognised a fellow queer straight away!! ) I couldn't deny it because I was so horny...we sank to the grass still kissing and I murmured I was a 'bottom'

' I guessed so ' was his reply ' I saw you got hard when I stripped '

He manoeuvred me round until his cock was on my lips and I eagerly took it into my mouth, licking and sucking the delicious head....Matt meanwhile was stroking me too and in a few seconds I gushed cum everywhere.....not long after he filled my mouth with his nectar

We lay there for hours after and only got dressed to go home - we still meet , but not so regular...I was his 'bitch' for 3 years , swallowing gallons of his cum!!

Matt only sucked me off twice in all that time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous