All Comments on 'Thank You, Master'

by Babyslave

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
brokensubbrokensubalmost 13 years ago
Baby, this is beautiful

sorry, you had your public comments turned off, and i wanted them turned on so i could leave a comment any time i wanted to and my bff will be reading it too. i am so freaking proud of you. you know all you have to do is say the word and iI'll be there in a New York minute. so you dipped your toe in, and you know what is next and that there's no hurry, you have all the time in the word, to make it just how you want it, it's your story to tell, Baby. i want to hold you and kiss your tears away, every day. you just have to let me in. not everyone wants to hurt you.

Kitty_Katt_Kitty_Katt_almost 13 years ago
you've got guts

no pain, no gain, right? your journey took it's toll, but you'll come out stronger in the end even if you can't see it yet. 'broken' is positive and she is never wrong, just ask her.

powerful and painful to read, and i know you're hurting. i give you a ton load of credit for putting it down in writing. the truth hurts, but it will set you free too. hang in there.

MidnightLove123MidnightLove123almost 13 years ago
Wow

That was so beautiful and painful.

raconteuseraconteusealmost 12 years ago
Oh my

This poem weeps with every word, each piteous cry bewailing betrayal. The transition from loving submission to searing awareness of the truth, and reality, is sharp as the knife that cuts open hearts. Hearts. More than one. Sadly. Beautifully achieved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous