All Comments on 'Anticipation'

by wettmuse

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Time2GLTime2GLalmost 13 years ago
Sweet and Hot

Your tale is true to it's title, and the heat and tenderness you convey build to a very satisfying climax. Your vivid descriptions of your actions and feelings have me envisioning every movement. And you cook, too?

sfinneysfinneyalmost 13 years ago
oh dear

reminds me of my own experiences....well not exactly, but exactly in some ways!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Aaaaaahhhhhh yummy!

This is excellent work. It was sexy, well written and hot! Gave me some good ideas for pleasing my man. Certainly one of the best freshest and modern writings on this site, I love your style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well Done!!

Dear Wettmuse!

I just finished reading your offering and am very pleased to see the you are as talented in word as in voice. In conclusion, I do not believe you will be able to top your Magnus Opus second audio offering. It is a rare find not unlike a rare book or movie to be enjoyed over and over again. Your worries of topping your first audio offering are completely unfounded...you succeeded tremendously. With all of your offerings in the Hall of Fame, you should be very pleased with yourself. For those who find you in the future, they will stumble on the very finest in audio and written offerings.

Sincerely yours,

Kevan Corkill

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous