All Comments on 'A Classical Werewolf Ch. 01'

by rosamundi

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
donaldedonaldealmost 13 years ago
interesting start

was entertaining and well written i like the twist you have going here hope you can post again real soon

canndcanndalmost 13 years ago

I really enjoyed this. I am not sure what your disability is, but I hope you're ok. It certainly hasn't negatively affected your writing! I really enjoyed the bantering back and forth. I liked her conversation with herself about her apparent psychosis, etc. While I think she accepted this all a bit too quickly, I like it. I look forward to more and learning more about both of them and seeing their relationship grow. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Dry opinion

Sensible, bright, funny. Too short though.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago
Adorable

I love the banter between these two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
absolutely delightful!

Your writing style is witty, intelligent, funny - you are a gem here on literotica! I am looking forward to reading more of your writings. Thanks for sharing with us!

MythOFreakMythOFreakalmost 13 years ago

I'm impressed. It takes a certain skill to be able to maintain (in writing) longer conversations and make them witty without it turning out cheesy, stiff, forced-sounding, or mechanical.

Good job piecing it all together, and you're writer's voice is intelligent, unique, and funny in a tongue-in-cheek kind of way. I especially like the beginning, it was well written.

Just one thing, could you possibly explain some of the terms by the end of the chapter or maybe even in brackets in the text? I wasn't sure what you meant by 'houris', so I Googled it, but it would be nice if the meaning was right there. Just a thought, though :)

rosamundirosamundialmost 13 years agoAuthor
Chapter 3 is on its way...

I submitted it last night and it's pending now, so it should be up in 2-3 days.

A surprise awaits explaining the delay!

rosamundirosamundiover 12 years agoAuthor
Chapter 4 is pending!

Hope you continue to enjoy Addy & Hal.

maxd01maxd01almost 11 years ago
rofl

The bit about her vagina being condemned by authorities (or whoever) gave me the giggles from heck. My ex had one friend who told her after a year of not having sex you were a born again virgin...

On a negative note the bit about parting her lips with his jaw just sounded a bit odd.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous