All Comments on 'A Foot Rub To Remember'

by ladiek

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I would like to read part 2 if there is one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Yeah, i hope there is a part 2, that was pretty hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good story

Please dont leave it there!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This Must Continue

Please tell us this awesome story goes farther !!! Please..

kelsaffirmkelsaffirmalmost 13 years ago
literature represents more what the reader interprets, than the writer writes

obviously the author (ladiek) has lead more readers than are prepared to be entertained or enjoy this fresh stream rambling brook. To save the scarring, those who possess negative views need remember labeling (incest-taboo). Maturity is often reading and listening to another person without passing cultural judgments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Pretty good

The imagination and pacing are really, really brilliant. 99% of the writers on this site could learn a lot from you.

I implore the author to find the difference between lay and lie, mind you, and the punctuation needs addressing, but those things are actually worth addressing because the author is very good otherwise.

AhabscribeAhabscribealmost 13 years ago
Well Done

A very well written and delicious fantasy...well paced and in the end, delivering with an erotic finish that leaves one hungering for more. Bravo! Very much looking forward to the next!

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2almost 13 years ago
nice start

yes please, continue :)

BeejayHuggerBeejayHuggeralmost 13 years ago
Short, Sweet, Erotic!

Very nice, Ma'am! Erotic and to the point! Well done and looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this is a great story by a talented writer!

But we all know what has to happen next. It's great that mom gives her Adam a hand job and then sucks him off. Nowadays lots of mothers do that for their boy as a matter of course. What could be the harm? Mothers know that their young son is at the height of his sexual prowess, his prick is the hardest there is, and he's got a pair of hot young balls that he's got to unload all the time. More and more moms are turning their back on the idiotic anti-human social conventions that try to come between a mother and her boy. The bond between a mother and son is the closest there is, closer than between husband and wife. The boy lived inside his mother's body for nine months, and it was his mother's cunt that gave birth to him. It's only natural that the boy is deeply attracted to that very special cunt and that his mom loves what makes her boy a boy. In the story, Adam's mother loves her boy's stiff fat prick (but she also loves it when it's soft, and just hanging between his legs). And she's mad about his heavy balls and what her boy's balls are producing all the time. Adam's rich warm semen is the sign of his manly virility, she revels in its overflowing her little hand and shooting in her mouth. So what's the next logical step? Well, it's up to Adam. He's got to climb on top of his mother, cover her with his big strong body and shove his fat young prick up his mother's mommy-hole, the very same hole that he came into the world from. Sure, he'll get into a fuck-frenzy, but that'll make mom cum like crazy. Finally, the boy'll unload his young balls and shoot his mother a great big twatful of his creamy sperm. For the first but not the last time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please more.

Awesome story please more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So Hot

Dad's seed in her perfect pussy and son's in the mouth she shares with both.

omg

Thank You!

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

This was a good story and I gave it 5 stars. I wondered if this was the beginning of Mom fucking Adam. What happens the next day? The proverbial cat is out of the bag now. Once this happens you cannot put the cat back into the bag. I would love to know what happens next. This story needs a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Blow job?

MEH! The ONLY place I want my dick and cum is in a pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I gave it a single star, but only because it's not possible to give zero.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Some more effort might have made it worth reading or maybe not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous