All Comments on 'Kylee's Story Ch. 05'

by MickeyPink

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Um...

Is this the calm before the storm? This is definitely a 180 considering he killed his own father over Kylee, now he's ready to move on? Que sera, sera? I don't really know how I feel about this installment, I'm happy she found someone better suited for her but it's such a weird transition. Hopefully the answers will come in the next installment, I'm still very interested.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
failure of a chapter

?? So let me get this straight he kills his own father but then lets her go after because?? no matter what you add in later chapters the story is completely disjointed now. This series was about a 3.5-4 but now it's more a 2.5-3 for lack of character building.

MickeyPinkMickeyPinkalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Don't be discouraged

Aden is still Aden. I would have made this chapter longer to explain what is going on, but the next chapter will explain. I am nearly finished with it.

Do you really think Aden will let her go so easily?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This would be an ok ending...

I know there's another chapter but I kind of like this ending. It's more realistic and at least she's happy.

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127almost 13 years ago
Huh??? They move on?

Okie tell me it's not so joe???? Ummm Aden & Kylee had so much passion that no other man could touch her. Aden keeps his word and kills his own father and now he just willing to let her be? I know you have to be saving the best for last. I understand Kylee wanting to have someone of her own that can openly show her love but, Aden just letting her go like that I just don't get. Can't wait til Ch.6 maybe that will clear up everything.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
Wow

thought I hoped for this, I really did not expect it to happen unless it was Aden/Kylee. For them both to marry one for love and the other for necessities is leaving me at a loss for words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous