All Comments on 'An Anniversary to Remember'

by MissToni

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
well written

This was very well written. While not my idea of fun, I think the storyshowed a loving couple. The story tried to look at feelings an commiments.They relied on trust faith and luck . Life rarely allows us that luxury. I have never thought my wife with someone else as sexy. but it is just a story right.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 13 years ago
OK story

I can't get turned on by the thought of sharing my wife so I have a disconnect with that part of the story. But the husband and wife are sexy and loving people and their relationship is fun to read. The story is pretty well written but has some fumbles here and there. Another pass at editing would help. <br><br>

My biggest complaint is that the wife is so shallow. She decides to take up he husband's offer to screw around and the only reason that she settles back down is because Brian is lousy in bed. What if Brain had been a great lover? Would she be seeking out other lovers? Suppose Brian left her a screwed out wreck and she never called her husband until the next day? I guarantee that there are better lovers out there than her husband. Is her marriage and happiness all based on how big their cock is and their screwing skills? Can her husband only keep her if he is the best fucker? That's what she seems to be saying. It makes her into a small cliché of a person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Acts Of Lust

are just what they are. They do not build relationships; they destroy them. No wordy explanations manage to erase or cover over that fact.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 13 years ago
Good story

I liked the story for two reasons. First the clear statement that they loved each other very much. Second, the realization that fantasies are often just that. The other man was not a super stud and very likely would never be the equal of her husband. He got what he wanted, and she satisfied herself that the grass is often not greener elsewhere. Too many of these stories always make the other man into something unreal, here he was just human like most of us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Interesting story...

...with the somewhat disappointing performance by the once-in-a-lifetime lover.

"With a rye smile"...is that different from a bourbon smile? Are "shear panties" meant to be pulled apart?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
well nice written with a """"good end"""""?

well you say life is a gamble at times....

ok, but the chance of her finding out her husband is a lousy lover would also have been a chance of 50% and most player like Brian (and he is a player otherwise he would never have fucked her with her husband kind of present)know what they do and make even a good lover look bad.

and as the saying says: curiosity kills the cat.

so in your story it ended good but with a shitty memory she is never going to forget. was it worth that ? nope I don't think so.

if this would have been my story, first of all I would never have suggested that experiment as MOST men don't have that idea. If you think that is so you read to much shit or watch to much soapstories.

but say over these vacation days she would have suggested it, I would never have stopped her either. Oh, not of fear loosing her, or not beeing able to kind of compete with a player like Brian concerning bed skills, no just to see how she is wired. if after 20 years and happy ones, she still gets tempted, well what is there to save.

when they would have been in bed I would have been already on the plane on my way back home. no not revenge nothing like that but she would have been gone for good.

respect and trust are besides love and lust very important and you can dream or fantasize about what ever you want. doing it is something else and would tell you could never count on her anymore in the future and everything you have thought of her so far might be completly wrong.

that's the real moral of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
not bad, but ..

Like Jasonnh said: what if Brian would have been a better lover? I would have preferred if she wouldn't have done it. I think a really good marriage doesn't need this kind of risk, test or however you want to name it. If all's well that ends well, their marriage will never be the same and they may not be able to forget which may lead to a breach of trust, a repeat performache or ...etc... I suppose some readers would call this insecurity, but I believe that deep love doesn't need all this.

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 13 years ago
Twenty years is a bit late for buyer's remorse.

But, he gave her the pass, anyway. In a tale like this one, you wonder if the husband wanted his wife to stray, so that he could dump her. In a sense, it was probably David who was wanting to test the waters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good story

I really liked it. I am a male and deffintly no wimp and basically this story fit my wife and I. We are now closer than ever.

jackoffinjilljackoffinjillalmost 13 years ago
To the Anonymous Idiot - Learn how to release CAPS LOCK

I always find these moralistic idiots hilarious!! They are jacking off over porn literature BUT still ranting about the sanctity of marriage. Fucking hypocrites!!

The loser before me is a classic. Unable to use a keyboard Caps Lock key, and a horrible racist. Nice.

Ignore it is my advice. Not enough balls to make their profile publicly available. I loved the story. It was a great read and it gave me a hardon!! So mission accomplished!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Risky

Different twist at the end. I'm sure we all thought Mr. Adonis was going to be the Stud of Studs. In a way, he should have been and then the interest of how she felt after. This guy took a big risk, a woman that really isn't in to an affair and you cajole her into trying?

Anyway, nice story...

Thanks!

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 13 years ago
Lots Better

I really disliked the ending to your cuckold series, she professed to love her husband, but in the end ....well typical of those type of stories, the lover was a super stud, and the husband a wimp....but, thankfully you surprised us with this story. I think they both took a heck of a chance with their marriage, but you pulled it off and they ended with their marriage intact and both happy. So, thanks for the twist, and thanks for not taking the "easy" way out and making it just another wimp husband cuckold story.

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
That was agood story, well told

More realistic than most because, as most women will admit if they're being honest, there's very little difference between men once they're in bed. The loving that comes from a long-term partner who knows your moods, your preferences and your needs is always going to be the most satisfying. A new lover may be exciting and the thrill of doing something 'illicit' may add to that feeling sometimes, but that's something that can't last as anyone with even a grain of intelligence would realise.

maninconnmaninconnabout 11 years ago
Like your angle!

He let her go to Brian to prove how special and important he was to her. The forbidden fruit, fresh meat attraction was blown away by David's knowledge of his wife, and his security in knowing no one could satisfy her better than he, with e knowledge of a life time of pushing her buttons. Interesting angle, though I'm sure you will be flamed by Anons.

coffeekid63coffeekid63over 10 years ago
so refreshing

It was really great to read a story from a wives point of view. As well as one that didnt have her with some super stud that out performes her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Needs to be awarded more than 5 stars

Excellent story.... Finally an author that hit the mark.. The grass is never greener anywhere else. That ending comment is right.. you do not realize how good you have it.. excellent story, excellent ending.. no cockolds, simple allowance to cheat.. personally, I did not think she would go through with it.. I would have guessed, she got to the room, looked into the mirror, saw 20 years of a marriage made in heavon and then opened the door to Brian still clothed and said, I love and cherish my husband way too much,, good night and close the door. This was ok, made her open her eyes too.

smokepolesmokepoleabout 10 years ago
Moronic moral

The moral to the story is not how wonderful a husband can be. That was obvious in the first few paragraphs. The moral of the story is no matter how good they have it, if you give them an inch they WILL take it and then some.

At least this story didn't have the cuckolding continue. The spoiled bitch got what she deserved and then REALIZED she had it TOO good. It's pretty pathetic that with all she had the wife would have even considered fucking up the marriage she had. (there was the possibility that second thoughts would have gone through his head and he would have spurned her for stepping out - even if he suggested it).

Did he ever give her ring back? I wouldn't have, but I take my promises seriously.

Sorry, didn't like this one much

tae352001tae352001over 9 years ago
Interesting story

I will add to the last comment, I agree, with loving eyes, perhaps the husband had other motives? As stated, she did give back her wedding ring of 20 years of marriage, and did in fact cheat. Yes one can claim the husband gave her permission? but really? What if the husband asked her to rob a bank, commit some heinous crime, take a life? really gave her permission. A cheater is a cheater either in the mental state or physical state. Their vows are stone and she broke them. All she had to do is go down to dinner, see Brian and have her dinner, nothing else was or would happen. No kiss nothing, then her phone call to her husband saying I am finished, then she tells him nothing happened and nothing would BECAUSE I AM A FAITHFUL LOVING WIFE HONORING HER VOWS TO HER HUSBAND. Now if there was a next chapter, I see the successful dentist stepping out with a get out of jail card!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantasy

Of course, phantasising gives you the right to invent a stupid story.but this one is very unikely. I skip a lot of remarks, because others made them already, but I think the woman introduced in the start of the story (innocent loving wife, going as a virgin into her marriage) is another woman than the woman who cheated on her husband. No husband will normally propose to his wife to try another man in the described situation (marriage anniversary), unless he is mad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WACC

Does he get a free pass next anniversary? I would demand one. What is this crap with women getting all the extra benifits but the guy never gets crap?

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
When...

When she texted him: "Darling, I want you more than anything in this world, come be with your loving spouse."!!! He would be gone forever!!! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What A pity

That the cheating slag didn't get AIDS and pass it on to her fuckwit hubby. Then there would be two less retards in this fucked up world. Three if you count the short dicked boyfriend.

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
God Damn!

What the fuck is wrong with these two?! During their 20th Anniversary celebration Cucky has to come out of the closet so Slutty can cheat on him?! ~ A couple of low-class,shit people!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Usual hypocrita wife character

Will the wife pay an escort girl for her husband on next anniversary? Because the author did not write this so the wife character is same hypocrita as the author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This is total bullshit...I think they have one fucked up mind , nobody would want their wife being fucked by another man, well I certainly wouldn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a total fucking slut

Shame that the bitch whore didn't get HIV and then later AIDS. What a total piece of shit. and to think that her fuckwit husband waisted 20 years of his life loving the cunt.

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
What a crock...

Good thing this is fantasy because real life doesn't work this way. If anyone tries to tell you different, they're either lying or have been drinking the swinger Kool-Aid far too long.

There is no empirical evidence that going outside of marriage strengthens it. Lot's of anecdotal rationalization but long term this kind of thing destroys relationships. This marriage will never be the same and it certainly won't be better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes, it was fascinating

I enjoyed your story. Hope you consider an editor in the future. I'm wondering why she tried to NOT be inconspicuous. And "I seen?" It's bad enough when people say it, you actually wrote it. And all your "your" for "you're."

Commas are nice to use, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
2*

CUCK!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I don't get it

Liked the story, but why did they take the risk? - yeah I know it's just a story!!!

Just not worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
On 20th Anniversary?

That dumb husband is in need of some serious mental help! Shit,why not just arrange a midnight gang bang by the pool?

And the phony wife is just an unromantic twat!

Title of this story should be: An Anniversary to Forget!

OPrimeOPrimeover 5 years ago
Get Divorced

You broke your wedding vows. get divorced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wrong

There aren't "heaps of men with this fantasy". They mainly exist as readers and writers on Literotica, which is NOT a random sample. The cuck-pussy boi theme is way overdone in LW.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Easy

Didn't take a lot to turn her into a whore or make him a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
There should NOT Be a 21st!

WTF?! These dumb dipshits celebrate their 21st anniversary by breaking their wedding vows? Can’t wait for Chapter 2 in which they celebrate their 1st divorce 500 miles apart.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorover 3 years ago
Great story

This is, in my not-so-humble opinion, the best of these kinds of stories. Well constructed and well-written. Far more realistic than most similar stories. And, Miss Toni, we, your readers, will always remember, there's no place like home.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

What a way to potentially destroy a marriage. No man in his right mind would push a wife to sex outside the marriage and no wife that you would want would take the offer no matter how much the husband allowed. In fact she should kick his ass out for making such a suggestion.

Writing is good, but storyline not so much.

Jb0664Jb0664about 2 years ago

Normally these stories relate the action of a super lover. This was so real. I came buckets as I read it.

fredbrownfredbrownabout 2 years ago

I can imagine the anony crown screaming but I like the story. My wife never gives me a good/bad rating on other's performance - maybe she is just sparing my feelings but I'm glad to read about others being duds. Thanks for the story and keep on trucking!

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 2 years ago

What a husband! 5 stars.

FlhotwifehubFlhotwifehubalmost 2 years ago

I thought that maybe I had found a story where the wife would stop it before it happened. It is a gamble to put your wife in that position, if she can and doesn’t it would be win. He gambled and he lost, he went from being her best lover to forever having doubts about what she said about him being not what she expected, and wondering if he lives up to his standards.

Leroi123Leroi123over 1 year ago

A wonderful story; nicely written. I enjoyed the love and consideration the couple showed each other. I am sorry that her extramarital sexual experience was disappointing for her.

vitessevitesseabout 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this, would love my wife Helen to experience something similar.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous