All Comments on 'Hidden Love'

by Galadreyil

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Corpse_riderCorpse_rideralmost 13 years ago
Scaley sex

An original, well written sex fantasy. Did she have to sit on the eggs until they hatched?

GaladreyilGaladreyilalmost 13 years agoAuthor

In all honesty I couldn't say Corpse on the egg incubation. I could write it in so many fashions that I had decided to leave it up to the reader to decide. There's really no right or wrong answer.

Thanks much for the comment as well. Ill have to write a couple more stories of this sort in the future. Maybe swap the genders around. When I do write stories, this and the other I have submitted were the very first drafts, my own mind making it up as I go and an immediate submit after I get to a point where I feel it could be done. I can't stand revising my own work so I make sure I do it right the first time.

darkphoenixrisingdarkphoenixrisingalmost 13 years ago

A good story if a little short and seemingly truncated at the end. To my mind you had the beginnings of a good story and plenty of plot points to go forward with.

Why doesn't the new boyfriend like her? What does her mum do when she finds out her daughter's left? How do they get to their eventual destination? Who do they meet along the way.

So from me 3 stars

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago
Interesting

Now you could write a story about their offspring. Would their sons' mates also lay eggs? Their daughters probably would. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Small complaint

Well done, but I was bugged by your use of "breath" instead of "breathe."

I liked the sex scene, and I'm glad you gave the characters a little development. The end was too abrupt of a change, however.

But overall, I look forward to more. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very nice,

BUT, the same problem, to abrupt. Take the time to explore the characters, and "scale" them out. You weave wondrous tales of love, but suffer from premature ejaculation ;-) Please finish as your characters deserve. Quit being selfish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I thought the ending was funny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
It was great untill the worlds crapiest ending

You really had it cute, sweet, and sexy everything I want but I rarely find. but you ruined the ending😥😥

AveRoseAveRoseover 11 years ago
LOL

The ending had me laughing:p Good story, i liked it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome story though the end was a bit rushed though I appreciated the closire

Great story would love to get to know these characters even more. You should write more stories of dragons and perhaps do a full romance with them I would definitely read it. Keep on writing great job.

Avariel110Avariel110about 3 years ago

A short but nice story although I didn't like the fact that the dragons in general did not breathe fire, perhaps you could say that Seloran was to young or something. But I did like how they ended up having kids together, it was cute.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGaladreyil@Galadreyil
56 Followers
I went to college at WyoTech in Laramie, WY to study collision repair/refinishing and business management. I graduated both with an Associate's degree. I enjoy bmx, skateboarding, snowboarding, and most things outdoor in general. I am a bit of an artist pencil more often th...