All Comments on 'Melanie's Memoirs - A Married Slut 05'

by NonStopFunGuy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
katranmankatranmanalmost 13 years ago
Hmmm.

Why does she bother staying married or around the old man? She obviously couldn't care less about hubby -- other than his financial support, house and food he's in the way of her slut lifestyle. Pointless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So why is she married?

She choose a stranger over her husband, I understand that. So if her needs/wants, not to mention sex with a stranger, is more important than her husband...why not get a divorce?

I'm not saying I condone her actions, but it seems to me that Michael is much better suited to her than her husband. Why prolong the agony? Does she really hate her husband so much that she would destroy him emotionally? And don't give us some bullshit answer about how she really loves her husband....she admitted as much to us. "Fuck that!" was her answer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What I think should happen next.

I think it's time that her husband finds out all about her life. It should start out that by the result of showing up late either her husband was fired, demoted, or forced to take a severe pay cut. How he finds out you ask? She could tell him or he could find out on his own. Then the questions become will he accept it as is? Accept it with conditions, or just throw her out?

No matter what the husband does, please allow him the respect to stick to the choice and not turn him into another spineless wimp like so many other authors do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

answer to "why is she married?" because....its....a story! its simple beat-off material, folks. can you separate reality from fantasy? these are only stories on a screen, not flesh & blood.

stop over-analyzing your beat-off material.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yep! Fuck That. and Fuck You!

Hedonistic, cheating, lying, selfish, trailer trash, gutter gash, whore!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNonStopFunGuy@NonStopFunGuy
3417 Followers
The photo is from a REAL fan... who was, shall we say, favorably impressed with my stories. Ahhh the rewards of being a Lit author!! *** AS OF JUNE 2023: OVER FOURTEEN MILLION clicks on my stories!!!*** ***Author loooooves feedback, esp from dripping wet female readers!!!!...