All Comments on 'Looking After Charlie'

by HoHumMum

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 13 years ago
Not ho hum at all.

We all acknowledge that mothers go to lengths to make sure their kids have what they need. But this is to a level that stirs the imagination.

Great story

Hope there are more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
join the world

The author needs to join the world population in general as for the greatest number "mum" and "mummy" mean far different than a female parent. As "mum" means remain silent/quiet, and "mummy" is a long dead body for science study.

HoHumMumHoHumMumalmost 13 years agoAuthor
The languge is English

And we Brits use 'mum' and 'mummy'. America is not, repeat not, the world.

mschack63mschack63almost 13 years ago
Please carry on writing NotSoHoHumMum.

Anonymous, your an idiot! Remember, British English is our original language. We have (and still do) butchered and bastardized a beautiful language and call it American English.

Mark

Phantom1925Phantom1925almost 13 years ago
Excellent!

One of the best incest stories I've read on here in some time. Outstanding effort for a first-time author! The British/English-American/English harping is a little silly.......Have you ever tried to read a story on here written by an Indian or Paki? It sounds like it's being narrated by Apu from The Simpsons!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
Very nice

A sweet story that is, for the most part, very believable.

Perhaps in a few years her son will realise that mum's pussy is what he really wants, more than any other woman, and comes back to her, as her full time lover.

Thanks for the good read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More!

You need to write more of the same type of stories, you're good...

HeyAllHeyAllalmost 13 years ago
Very Lovely

Well written, flows nicely, good dialogue, and 'realistic' in the realm of an erotic story. It certainly got me aroused.

Thanks for writing.

AhabscribeAhabscribealmost 13 years ago
Lovely story in any dialect!

Wonderfully, erotic story - well written and well paced, both combining to give it a sense of realism that most stories (including my own), dont often achieve. A delightful mother and son tale! Looking forward to the next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WOW!

Great story. Not usually into the incest thing- but this was an outstanding presentation. Looking forward to more stories from you.

Sandman55Sandman55almost 13 years ago
great

Great story, keep them coming

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOverturealmost 13 years ago
"Mum" or "mom"; indeed it is the English language and...

a quite believable story. It hurts me to think of all those stories written in German, French, Turkish, Tamil, etc; languages I don't understand and what pleasureable reading I may be missing.

What I liked about your story is its even pacing and well written dialogue.

I hope you submit more stories and now that you're on the board, I'll be on the look out for more submissions from you.

rafman188rafman188almost 13 years ago
Wonderful!

Great debut from a new English (or should that be British?) talent. I hope there's a lot more to come.

5/5

estragonestragonalmost 13 years ago
Good Story!

A promising debut, clearly from a practiced (or is it practised?) hand. The Briticisms only add local color (or is it colour?). You write well. A very thoughtful handling of a difficult topic.

Now for a word from our sponsor.

The Union of Concerned Quibblers is not from the government, but it is here to help. Union members offer free quibbling to authors, whether promising or established, who show real talent but need some slight technical help.

And now, quibbles follow via "Send Feedback".

chytownchytownalmost 13 years ago
Hot Story!!!

I will be looking for your next submission. I like your style. Good Luck and thank you for a good read!!

floaturboatfloaturboatalmost 13 years ago
great story

Excellent writing and hot storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ok

shold be more love, passion and sex between mother and son. moms nude body should be fully describe, moms complete nudity is too important for son. the story concept was good but need more passion and anal love.

skip2951skip2951almost 13 years ago
hot

nice hot and smooth...a definate 5 for your first....more sex and description on body and feelings next please

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
this is a great story of hot motherfucking, and...

as an American, I'm getting tired of dumbass Yanks criticizing a British writer for writing British English. Let's agree to have American boys fuck their mom and British boys fuck their mum--as lots and lots of both would love to do to their mothers. An American lad's young cock up his mom's warm wet cunt is just as great as a British lad's young cock up his mum's warm wet cunt. Can't we all just get along?

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Another great story!

I have loved all of your stories, and even the Brit language. I must admit that there are a couple of terms that I can't figure out, but I love your style and your stories. I only have a couple more left in your catalog. Thanks for a great story.

ukrainianukrainian8 months ago

It feels slightly rushed but never the less it was worth reading. A good ending. I would love a second edit or maybe a continuation of mother, son and girlfriens. Thank for writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous