All Comments on 'Simiran's Humiliating Confession'

by hairysurfer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
peehornypeehornyalmost 12 years ago
Awesome

I would love to meet a girl like her in real life.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 9 years ago
Hold the poop, please.

I loved EVERYTHING about Simiran, except the stuff she does with her shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Detailed

Extremely detailed, but about a quarter of the way through it just kinda got so nasty that I couldn't help laughing. I don't know if this story was meant to be comical, but it seemed to give that impression at times. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Reality TV?

hairysurfer, I’m a huge fan of your work. But honestly, I don’t believe that this is actual correspondence between you and an Indian fan. Or if it actually is, then Simiran has a PhD in imitating your own writing. Mind you, I’m not complaining because even just the thought of a Simiran out there somewhere getting off on degrading herself for our careful inspection of all her physical “flaws” and stenches and dripping stains and crusty anal hairs is enormously arousing. I would love a detailed description of her going to the toilet and how she cleans herself with her fingers. And how she continues to smell a little like shit all the time in public because she doesn’t wash her lefthand fingers very well. By the way, North Indians tend to be rather light skinned compared to South Indians. Anyway, keep going! I especially love your descriptions of what’s in their gussets! Filthy hairy stinking fucking slags: “You make the rockin’ world go round”!

-BR

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m getting over a nasty stomach virus, and this story is the equivalent of that virus.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I've been jerking off to this story for more than 10 years. we need a sequel where they fuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhairysurfer@hairysurfer
208 Followers
I am a straight guy who enjoys writing about the fantasy of women from different backgrounds and ethnicities being made to humiliate themselves by displaying the most intimate areas of their bodies in front of friends, colleagues or subordinates who are not their sexual partne...