All Comments on 'Cuckold Husband Ch. 01'

by lace_lover

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Constructive criticism..quit writing.

Don't need another cuckolded wimp husband story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Plagiarized

Read it before

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I did not read this story there is no need to. It wil be the same old weak spineless man with no balls. And the story should be in the FETISH category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great beginning

Looking forward to chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wrong Section

Navigation of this site would be much easier if authors took the time to submit their stories in the correct section.

threeinchthreeinchalmost 13 years ago
Looking forward to Ch. 02

Maybe it's time for Katrina to have Her creampie eaten next?

boojum17boojum17almost 13 years ago
A good start.

Thank you for taking the plunge and submitting your first story here - I gave it 4 *s for a fine effort.

Now - you should have realised that this was not the appropriate category for this story and perhaps you might have read other comments by the LW devotees about BDSM stories., which is where this belongs.

I encourage you to write more as you see fit, taking whatever direction you will - this opening leaves things very pliable - and don't take too much notice of the bad reviews; of course we have read this story before - we have read all the stories before. All our characters, all our scenarii are already 'out there' - just take a look at 'Similar Stories'.

I enjoyed it and you write well - I hope you will continue to write as well as this.

maturemadness2maturemadness2almost 13 years ago
Good start

Looks like an "anon" is at it again. Well written but needs to be in another catagory BDSM. Looking forward to the next part. Great job for a first time writer, Welcome to Lit. Keep up the good job and give us more.

pa47epa47ealmost 13 years ago
well done.........

For a first time writer you have done one hell of a job........am impressed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Saw your name and title of the story and voted 1 star.

BillPorterBillPorteralmost 13 years ago
Too quick !!!

She was "TOO QUICK" to agree, to his wishes. I think she already had ideas of her own to do it, before he even asked her.

Within a week she had bought him the cock cage, and the pretty panties.

But going to the most popular dance club in town, she would be publicly humiliating him, and all their friends and neighbors will be laughing at him. I don't think that is he wanted. He may have wanted to be cuckolded, but not publicly.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 13 years ago
Enjoyed

Moved along a bit too quick I would say, but getting interesting. Ahh, and how I remember the sweet humiliation of my wife being seen by friends and neighbors with her lover. I do think you have touched at the core of being a cuckold, and that is the craving for submission and humiliation.

Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
5 Stars - More if they were available!

You're going to get some very negative comments/hate mail from the anti-cuck brigade, but fuck 'em I say. A truly outstandingly well written piece of work, I'm really looking forward to a lot more of the same please. I hope we're going to have a long period of enforced abstinance for the husband, and he's going to be carefully trained to enjoy eating his wife's very full cunt out as well as cleaning off her lover's big cock. The fact that he's black only adds to the excellence of the story - she's going to be royally fucked!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
if only

If only we could get all of these people in a boat men and women who write and carryon with this sickness and then blow it up, the world would be a better place ah but it is just a dream, but what a dream,you know what they say sometimes dreams do come true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Careful what you wish for!

Katrina is only doing what her husband desires but there could be some unforseen problems ahead for hubby. Katrina obviously likes Steve and has a physical attraction towards him and why she chose him to cuckold her husband. Steve will be told eventually by Katrina that her husband wants to be cuckolded and he will immediately see many benefits in it for him so he also will help Katrina see the power she now has over hubby and all the wonderful things she and he can do with her husband unable to do anything about it. Katrina could also fall for Steve and Steve can further direct Katrina to deny hubby any thing but to become a slave for the both of them. The pregancy of Katrina by Steve could be the ultimate humilation for hubby. Well written and nice build up of the story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
FETISH STORY.

The only good thing about cuckolds is when they are dead. I hope you die very soon writer and anyone else who liked this fucked up puke.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
parhetic

the husband is an insane moron, does that necessarily turn the wife into a cock crazy slut. you wonder what is the purpose of getting married?

reads69reads69almost 13 years ago
5 stars

Great start for a first entry. hoping for many more chapters!

PainbearerPainbeareralmost 13 years ago
There are a thousand stories that start like this

so you should look for some "hook" to keep us interested. Since the second part would have to be from the wife's point of view and I understand a man writing from a womans perspective puts you at a disadvantage but think about something different that would interesting to the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved It!!

A great start to what I hope will be a long series; can't wait to read about whether Katrina had taken her pill and how husband will react to the reality of her being pregnant with a mixed race baby. Ignore the anonymous anti-cuck brigade, they obviously read the story - personally I think they are all just cucks in denial! 5*

ThwiqThwiqalmost 13 years ago
Keep up the good work!

Great story! I'd say just go with your instincts and keep writing what excites you. You've written a very hot story so far, I can't wait to read what happens next!

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 13 years ago
I was suprised.

That the wife didn't leave him, for being such a pervert. But, after saying that, she is catering to his fantacies, even if they are to be cuckolded. Once again, I would like to say, she is doing it FOR him, not TO him. I believe that your story will get better reviews and fewer flames if it was in Fetish, but that is up to you. One thing you need to explore is the 'Why' of your husband. Why the hell would he desire this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
RE: Loved It!!

And that makes you what? Oh yes a Cucky like the writer. At least you are NOT in denile you know exactly what you are and you love it. Well done cucky thanks for the comment. Do you enjoy bringing up mixed race kids even if you know they are not yours? and eating creampies from your betters? I think you do well cuckboy slurp away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent writing and an interesting story

Ignore the nay-sayers. Why do they read this stuff if all they are going to do is complain. If I didn't know better I would think they complain because they are scared that they like these stories and think they need to tell you how bad the story is to make themselves feel better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
just another self cuckster into male humiliation

how truly sad for your parents and those others around you.<P>

hurry mum look at the cock wifey likes better than mine - oh happy wimp sonny boy.<P>

Its a jaded sick numb she dick that needs this low fetish - likely you are really gay or your daddy took advantage of you as a wimpish liddle boy.<P>

Whatever - you english just must have a cuckster school.<P>

Sadly you need help wimpster

Nitro70652Nitro70652almost 13 years ago
very good so far.... with only 1 little blip

First all I gave this 5 *'s. Excellent read and very well told story so far. For those with negative comments (as I like to call them, the chest beaters), the very first paragraph outlined what was to come. If you don't like what it said, DON'T READ THE STORY. Besides the content of the story, I find it refreshing that the spelling, punctuation and sentence structure was damn near perfect. Like I said in the Comment Title though, the only "blip" I found in that regard was where I believe Katrina was asking her husband if he could handle it but that sentence was followed by "I said". Since the husband was narrating the story, I think that was a slight mistake.... but otherwise everything was perfection.

Nitro70652Nitro70652almost 13 years ago
damn, shame on Me.

I commented on the "blip" or mistake I thought you made. Seems it was My mistake.... sorry.

hotmetalmanhotmetalmanalmost 13 years ago
More please

Try to ignore the negative comments. People either love this genre (I certainly do) or they feel that they must protest vehemently.

Your writing is refreshingly good. Take the story in the direction that excites you - it will be better that way. Having said that, I am anxious to hear about the husband's feelings during the date.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Story - correct category, if you ask me

I never understand the twits who say, read your name and gave you a 1, or fag, or any number of, "oh my God, I was so surprised and insulted when I opened a story titled 'Cuckold Husband' to find out that it was about a wife cuckolding her husband, how dare you fool me like that.". I have an idea, a) shut the fuck up and; b) grow the fuck up.

This is a very well written story, you may not like the topic, but face it, this is where cuck stories go, this IS a loving wife. She loves her husband, even if it isn't the way you and your wife "love" each other, assuming that you even have wives. If you don't like the topic, don't read it. Are you truly THAT stupid that you can't be warned by the title. Who cares where it resides? If you are going to blame anyone, blame Literotica for not really having a truly appropriate section. It isn't gay, it isn't BDSM, maybe it's fetish, but WHY does it matter? It's almost as bad as a bookstore putting Hawthorne in the English Lit. Section.

It you have constructive criticism to help the author, please give it. If you are just being a snot, go ask your mother, hopefully, she taught you better than that.

Don't bother to try to chastise me, I won't be back to read anything here in the comment section, so it won't deliver it's vitriolic impact on me.

The story, for what it is, is at the top of it's class. I can't wait for the next chapter. I rated it a 5. Thank you, for your contribution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great job

Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

1 star to counter the other 5 stars for a cuckold story. The only good cuckold story writer is a dead cuckold story writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Run of the Mill

So... the vanilla wife suddenly becomes the cuckoldress of her hubby's dreams, and gives him everything he fantasizes about? Though common for this story genre, it's not even remotely plausible in real life. Okay, this is fiction, so most readers will be less critical in this regards and will overlook the obvious implausibility.

Though I enjoy this genre, this effort lacks luster as both of the main characters are "lay-downs." There's no conflict here. Everything unfolds just hunky-dory.

Of course, it's always *more* humiliating to be cuckolded by a BLACK bull than a white bull, when there's underlying racism within the dynamic.

Sorry, but in my opinion, your effort is run of the mill and predictable for this story genre.

I didn't vote, but if I had, I'd given it a 3.

Better luck next time.

mike92744mike92744almost 13 years ago
Very good and getting better

I have enjoyed your story and awaiting part 2, 3, 4 and on, I live the life and enjoy hearing about others Michael Jay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
About the reviews

If you don't like cuckold stories why do you read them, and then rip on the author... Life is short, do what you like and leave others alone...Unless you life is so worthless the only joy you get is to try and bring down others...Keep up the good work lace_lover and keep doing what you like!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This Should Be In Gay

Yikes. bet you got a big ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Don't give up

I agree with the comments 'run of the mill'. The story follows similar themes of other cuckold stories.

Your story flows well and is well written.

Keep up the good work and don't let your detractors discourage you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please continue!

I didn't think that your story was run of the mill at all. Very well written and a nice build-up of tension. By all means, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Another stupid wimp cuck story

It's crap like this mentally ill bs that's ruining literotica for actual erotic literature. This is just vile spew.

You want to know what I want in chapter two? How about the idiot cuck goes to theraapy for his mental illness, gets treatment and throws the bitch into the street?

ChastizedChastizedalmost 13 years ago
Great

This story definitely has potential.

I'll be on standby for part 2, thanks.

clem45clem45over 12 years ago
Great start.

This is a wonderful set-up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Why are the new lovers always black? Why isnt this story in interracial??

emisweetieemisweetieabout 12 years ago
Wonderfully well done!

Congratulations, this was a fabulous set up, easy and enjoyable to read. I like that you ended it with the reader wanting more - fitting for a story about chastity.

You should definitely write a follow up. My only request is that you try to be patient and not rush things - I'd much rather read about the sexy little details rather than rush to the lover moving in/making Katrina pregnant, etc.

But anyway, great story and thank you for a very sexy read :)

OOAAOOAAabout 11 years ago
Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

Excellent story!!!

VERY VERY VERY exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Time to go!

Cut it off, change the locks and divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Good jobb, i Will love to know what happend Wien se got back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a joke

Dump the cage (CB 6000 is a worthless piece of junk, easily removed), lose the panties and pack the wife's stuff in garbage bags and throw them in the garage. The stupid bitch is toast. This sad story couldn't have been less imaginative or less compelling if you had tried.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great start

I hope she ends up pregnant with twins.

devilspydevilspyabout 10 years ago
Forcing trolls to read your tale?

LOL, ignore the trolls boy. Good job, put your idea's out there for the wife to pick up on. Love that you showed her the web site. Bet she talked to some wives who cuckold their hubby's and put them in chastity. And your just now starting to find out just how tight chastity is as your little dick trys again and again to get hard. Drip, Drip, Drip, drip all over your new panties. By the time she gets home you will be willing to do anything for her and her lover. Anything on the off chance that she might let you out of your cage. lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
How lucky do you think?

When she comes home pregnant by a black man (what a cliche by the way) with several STD's, herpes and HepC. Idiotic story. I zero if it were possible to vote that low.

RobsoundRobsoundalmost 9 years ago
A Good Start

I like your story so far, only a couple of little niggles:-

Why do all US stories insist on a black man as the stud? It's an obsession we don't have in the UK which slightly spoils the story.

The other is that you could have strung it out more, with your wife gradually being convinced.

Overall, though, I like your writing and will read everything you write. Having gone in so fast, I suggest you take the story to all the possible extremes of cuckold humiliation.

Regards

Rob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Help

I think, people who want to see their wives have sex with other men, or want to be humiliated, are urgently in need of psychological help.

chauncygardnerchauncygardneralmost 8 years ago
awesome

pure cuckold gold

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Luckiest guy in the world?

How about the dumbest? Even for a fictional tale this was stupid. Take the cage off. It takes a pair of pliers and about 10 seconds. Pack the bitches clothes in garbage bags and throw them on the front door step. It's literally impossible to believe a man, any man, would behave in this manner. Where's his sense of pride or self respect? God awful, stupid story.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Look forward

I started off wearing panties and stockings and waiting in for my beautiful wife to come back so I could clean her after she had been with her lovers. Now she bring her lovers home and I clean them also..

Life as a true cuckold is truly a blessed one

Tootight1Tootight1about 7 years ago
good story

At least they did it the right way. The wife did it to fulfill her husbands fantasies, so what's wrong with that. They talked about it for some time, at least the husband did. I hope this works out, because I know how enjoyable it can be for everyone. There is a factor that hasn't been mentioned yet, and that is, that if done correctly, it actually draws the couple closer, which people don't seem to understand.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 5 years ago
Please more

Great I hope she keeps him locked and takes his feminization further. Also if he ever is allowed in her pussy he must wear 2 condoms for safety, but her multiple black lovers only bareback. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

Not only are you in the wrong category, but this was just dumb. He's still a normal guy. He can remove the cage himself, throw his wife's stuff in garbage bags and change the locks in preparation for the divorce. Or he can go to the police station, have them document and remove the cage and arrest his wife. You DO know it's illegal to lock someone in a cage, right?? Laughably bad story.

suckermansuckermanabout 4 years ago
Better and better

your stories get better and better. if you are serious about giving you ideas I will write. One thing though keep her in this relatively gentle mood dont let them get too had with each other

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Such stupidity in one story about a mentally ill man and the whore who abuses him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't be put off by negativity, I love cuck stories but do like any man, no matter if even a wimpy click to have some backbone and semblance of pride. I just think it more realistic if feelings of jealousy and vengeance are occasionally stronger than arousal. Feelings of arousal don't always win and even fantasy stories should reflect that from time to time

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What the absolute fuck?!? Why is this absurdity scored so high?!?

RegretsRegrets6 months ago

Steve does not have to be black but it is a useful device when pregnancy brings forth a baby which obviously not his but he is proud to assume nurture, while enjoying his own humiliation.

There is obvious affection in the relationship and her mischievous self confidence is well done. I would prefer that the other man is white, like himself, and is also slightly lower down on the social scale and earning ability.

No need for sex gods with greater physical strength and enviable dicks, just that she will do for this new man what she will not do for him, sexually.. this would be a better cover when she gets pregnant time and again and they know the children are not his because he is only allowed to place his dick between her thighs sometimes…and well away from pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous