All Comments on 'Asian Men Have Big Dicks Too'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hypocritical

While bitching about racism, the story comes across as incredibly bigoted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
BAN THIS GUY!!!!!!!

TRASH.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
"Anonymous" whiteys are just pissing their pants

"Anonymous" whiteys are just pissing their pants so they dont like the story here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ban this guy?

why?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Seriously

As an asian man, I found this to be quite offensive. Your story comes off as incredibly insecure. From what I've read, it seems like your goal was to insights anger rather than lust.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
...

I really don't know what to say. While every person has a right to express his or her own opinion, one does not have the right to express a hypocrisy against the Caucasian race. It is true that Caucasians have been extremely racist and still are, but by expressing this here, you are lowering yourself. Please refrain from such outbursts in the future. And I wish you luck in your future endeavours (trustworthy as they may be).

-Fellow Asian Man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You need to meet better people

The colors change, but the hostility is palpable. I don't know what motivates you, but I find the few of your stories I've read disturbing. I really don't care who dates whom, and I certainly don't own any women of my race - I imported one from another, if it matters.

You project hostility in your writing. I hope, for your sake, that's not your personality. It just doesn't work, no matter if it is deserved by many, most, or all of a race you find offensive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Oh please....

2 redneck whites dudes from Calgary?....

Its the Dominion of Canada, not confederation of Canada...

After that I stopped reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Lighten Up

Free speech people!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
you know nothing about china

you can't have dual chinese citizenship, you have to give up citizenship of your origional country to gain chinese citizenship.

Chinese officials who marry foreign nationals have torpedoed their careers and the Chinese military would have stripped any general of their security clearance if they did so.

I had such high hopes for your story, but your complete lack of research made your exposition unreadable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
good on you

good on you mate...stick it up to the whitey

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2133 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...