All Comments on 'Sisters of the Mists Ch. 16'

by Darkniciad

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
KolrinKolrinalmost 13 years ago
Good read

Boy am I glad you are back. There are few who can weave a story like you can.

And I like those bracelets. If she trains with them a bit, Marlena will become the spellslinger from hell.

Here's to more soon.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 13 years ago
What a story!

There is never a dull moment. All hail the muse, may she keep you inspired!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
none

Dude, I just spent 10 days reading danica, blackhawk hall and sisters. Very well done with a definite eye toward an already muse formed end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Another awesome chapter

I keep voting 5's on your stories. I want to see your stuff move higher on the top Sci-Fi stories list so more people find your work. Once you read one you're hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wonderful

I'm hooked! Let's hope your muse decides to visit :D

momz2manymomz2manyabout 12 years ago
OH MY HOLY FRICKEN HELL!

Wow. Thank heavens. That scene was perfect. I spent half the time trying not to shudder and the other half wanting to throw my arms out as if they were real and I could protect them from bad things that would ruin the moment. Thank you.....really. I am so glad Danica remembers what Celes went through. Although obviously not the same intensity of torture but exacting and long-suffering all the same. It's easy for anyone to concentrate on their own pain, and forget the burdens of the ones they love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Another great chapter. Really love your work. Hope you get your grove back and keep posting more chapepters:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please

I need more

ausvirgoausvirgoover 2 years ago

Loving it, ensorcelled and enchanted as ever.

It looks like someone stuffed up!

No, not you Darkni, mostly Danica, although Gaeaye the Earth Mother, Cele'drial the Mistress of the nymphs, and Danica's mother's spirit could have done a better job of explanation when they gave Danica her gift.

IMO, Danica's gift should have been used for Marlena, Ashley, Celes, Andrea, AND Danica, so that they would be protected from dark scrying, thus protecting them and any new people in their lives.

Oh well, it would probably have made for a less exciting story if that had been done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous