All Comments on 'Camping Trip and a Friend's Wife'

by bronston22

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
It would have been very awkward for them

The next morning even if he didn't force himself onto her, and she wanted him to finish inside of her.

The story was good up to the point that he hurt her by forcing her to do something she didn't want to do .

Perhaps there could be another chapter with him making it up his friend's wife.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A fairly accurate description

He raped her and she blames herself. But I have a hard time believing that she would be quite so accepting of his help in the morning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well written

End the story there, nothing else to add.

kelsaffirmkelsaffirmalmost 13 years ago
This may have been interpreted differently in different places and minds

As people hear what they want to hear, read what they want to read and interpret what they want to interpret - note in a court of law this will never be considered rape. Of course good lawyers and D.A. may omit and color and paint differences - the story as told does not constitute rape or even assault (in the legal interpretations). The sex act began with the hand job - and when re-initiated with the manual manipulation and other sexually arrousing actions performed with mutual agreement does not constitute the breaking of laws - because with her words she would have to indicate she attempted to get up and leave the

bed (place) of said action. She did not, and he did not restrain her.. While he did not listen to the no or no's, she did not accompany them with action. Guilt, vulnerability, passion and a very good entertaining and sad anecdote - to be LEARNED.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yeah

You're obviously just what she needs.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantalmost 13 years ago
And ...

so he called her, and then? It's hard to end a rape story on an upbeat.

From what the characters said, this was a rape:she withdrew her willing consent, and her non-consent was overcome by the blackmail threat. She did not willingly consent to the last penetrations, and the man was fully aware of her unwillingness. All of this makes for an intelligent discussion on a law school or bar exam question.

I quote the relevant parts:

“That's enough!" She shot back as she began to sob underneath me. "Get off of me."

"I am not getting off of you until I get mine." ….

Through her sobs she responded, "Please stop, you are scaring me."

I pulled out of her and I think she thought that I was honoring her request but not at all. I knelt up and grabbed her legs to turn her on to her stomach.

"No, stop it Dan, what are you doing?" She screamed in a whisper. She knew she could not make a scene with Sam and the others close by in their tents.

"I am going to fuck you from behind Karen." I said matter-of-factly while forcing her to roll over. "And I think you had better do as I wish or I might just tell a few buddies what a slut you are."

Karen rolled over and offered no resistance as I spread her legs. I grabbed my cock and guided it into her entrance and began hammering away at her pussy. She lay underneath me not moving.

Phantom1925Phantom1925almost 13 years ago
Good story........

Why all the drama? It's a STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Was she an american?

I thought so. She wanted it then.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 13 years ago
I hate rape in all of its forms!

No means no and there is nothing left to discuss!

Coroner619Coroner619almost 13 years ago
Ummmm...

Good story. Well written. And sorry about the lame comments you got. I am not sure why someone who hates rape in all its forms reads non-Concent. Ignorance is addictive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
same

Great story. But I would have cummed in her mouth too

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 11 years ago
Again the ending SUCKED ... So I gave it a 4

I love your stories but hate your endings! I would really love to give you the 5 that most of you stories deserve however the lack of a good ending prevents me from doing so.

Would like to see 2 things. First the wife showing that it will never happen again and second the friend making sure he can once again be a true friend and not mess around with his friends wife!

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago

Where's part 2? There is no way that this story is finished. Even if it is just him apologizing I would like to know where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
(****)

:-)

I enjoyed the story until he blackmailed her by threatening to tell everybody. It was not OK. It was a breach of trust. Ch 2 (if any) might explain what happened.

Admittedly i know that "non-consent" implies it's not gonna be kosher.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
2 stars

Only 2 problems. 1: The bribing to keep her quite. not cool. kinda made it dirty in a bad way. 2: you need to end the story. if u fixed those 2 things it would be a genuine 5 star story. PS. you got the talent to be great. i belive in you!

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Well written

A well written story. Don't know what caused all the uproar. As in many of the stories of this genre a certain amount of "suspension of disbelief" is to be expected and accepted. Wisdom (on the part of the author) is to not exceed a nesessarily subjective limit.

Folly (on the part of the reader) is not to accept the author's estimate of that subjective line in his readers. It is really "just a story."

Consult with your Muse and see if she has a sequel to tempt us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Didn't like the language

When making love I always feel and use sweet words for my lover not the way it was described.

The second point is that married women are far more erotic when they happen to be with another man, why was she described as cold and practical?

I have been with many married women and they all of them described their love making with the husband as a typical boom boom by the husband till he is relieved while she just began to get horny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
In spite of objections i had, your story got rated 4 *

As some other comments stated, you are telented & you did publish the story in Mon-Consent category.

Personally i did not fancy the way he talked to her: it was rather rude & verbally abusive.

Friend's wife is a keeper both as a wife and as a lover and as a friend's wife.

I hope there is Ch. 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I loved that story she wanted sex that night and he wanted to fuck her to.

when you talk dirty it turns you on more I think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A truly erotic non-consent sex story. However, No means No even when he has already penetrated, let alone when he is very aroused & wants to cum...

... only a total asshole could blackmail a woman who willingly (& yes enthusiastically!) gave him a hand job and other ways of sexual gratification on "everything but" basis.

THE STORY-LINE HAS MANY LAYERS.

The wife's character was skillfully depicted: we can infer what was going on in her mind although HE is the narrator.

THE FRIEND'S WIFE IS A KEEPER! I already have the hots for her!

Last but not least, this is a non-consent erotic story, not a police report!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A good friend's wife is a dream come true! (* * * * *)

I loved the story. I imagined my good friend's wife. He is an alcoholic and when he falls asleep the two of us talk. They have 2 children & at least one of them is always at home.

I made the move several times, she said No but she lets me feel her ass in the kitchen while he sleeps in the armchair, totally waisted. She says that letting me feel, caress & pet her as is not cheating. We hug each other when i an leaving & she kisses me on both cheeks, she calls it "the European way" (go figure).

I KNOW SHE WILL BE MINE SOONER RATHER THAN LATER.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
LIKE IT VERY MUCH [☆☆☆☆☆-]

:-)

A very, very good non-consent sex story.

You won't go wrong if you read it. It's one page & one paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Enjoyed

Enjoyed the story and would love to see a continuation of it.(Camping Trip Etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Karen is a keeper. The story: 5 stars, excellent! Very well written. The authors has created Karen's character, which is rare, if not unique, on Literotica

Like it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I WISH KAREN WERE MY WIFE. I WOULD QUIT DRINKING COLD TURKEY. SHE WOULD TELL ME MY FRIEND FUCKED HER BUT I WOULD TELL HER IT WAS MY FAULT BECAUSE I GOT WASTED.

:)

tinstartinstarover 7 years ago
It worked

I can't see the denigrating talk but that's just me. Even not saying anything but continuing with the sex might have been a little better. But I still give it 5 stars because it pushed my buttons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
PT 2 Should be........

The part where she pushes your bitch ass off a cliff, or shoots you. That's what I believe a RAPIST should get in return for his actions. Dc89

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
As a rule, onconsent stories are not my cup of tea BUT I did like this one; i gave it a 5-

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
IN MY NEXT LIFE I WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH SAM & KAREN.

As someone said here before me, Karen is a keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Super ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (4.6/5.0 = 92%) The narrator's character is an immature jerk. As to Karen, she is special: her karma is to make this world a happier place

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH ANON 06/01/16

LIKE IT VERY MUCH [☆☆☆☆☆-]

:-)

A very, very good non-consent sex story.

You can't go wrong if you read it. It's one page & a paragraph long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVE THE STORY. WISH I WERE KAREN'S HUSBAND OR HER LOVER OR HER FRIEND WITH BENEFITS

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I really really like this story. I know I am not the only one: 447,811 views & 168 favorites. It is totally erotic & totally realistic.

KAREN IS A KEEPER AS A WIFE AND AS A LOVER!!!

This is what i would do if i were Karen's husband & she tol me what happened at the campsite:

- quit drinking cold turkey

- tell her i got what i deseved

- tell her nothing was her fault

- tell her i love her

What i would NOT tell her is:

- that i have a strong voyeur/cuck-wannabe side, &

- that i hope our marriage will evolve to the point where i give her a Hall Pass!

Call me a sick fuck or whatever you want, but that's me & i can't help it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
KAREN IS A KEEPER! I COULD FALL IN LOVE WITH HER. THIS IS A VERY GOOD STORY. I GAVE YOU A 5!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

i woulld like you to have finished the phone call and close the afair or show signs that it was going to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5.0 = 100%)!

👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A very very good Nonconsent/Reluctance story.

KAREN is a KEEPER!

Whether you are her husband or her lover, you are a very very lucky guy, & yes, I envy you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This remains one of my favourite non-consent stories

I keep coming back to it every few years :)

I hope you come back to writing Bronston!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
❤❤❤❤❤ (5)! Your story's been very well received by readers: 500,661 & 205 favorites (you got 0.4 fav. per 1,000 views, which you can be proud of.)

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

5*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

5*****! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
KAREN IS A KEEPER. PERIOD.

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

💚💚💚💚💚 (5)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Gave you a 5.0 (💯%, ❤💛💚💙💜!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

Karen is a keeper. Full stop. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Current star rating is 4.19 - not bad at all because some users mark 1 (one) for any story where the wife has sex out of wedlock.

This story as of Aug 20/22 has got 292 faves out of 589.6k views, which is 0.495 faves per 1k views, a decent faves-to-views ratio of almost 0.5 faves per 1k views.

Karen is an angel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟), ❤❤!

👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I doubt they could keep that secret from the husband in the longterm unless he is totally clueless about reading his wife and maybe his close friend. Then the shit would hit the fan. I would certainly get a new wife and forget I had that friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

💚💚💚💚💚 (5)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

☆☆☆☆☆ (five)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Some might call this rape and it did border nonconsent but I would say more like reluctance. Her admission clearly suggests she had buyers remorse in a young marriage. One would hope he would realize it and leave the marriage before her doubts became a problem. Sequel where he divorces and stars over while learning from prior mistakes like neglecting his wife would be good. A marriage where a young wife wants to act single around single friends has no chance. Her participation after initial reluctance said it all.

riverotter1948riverotter1948about 1 year ago

Hot, fast story. Just the right length and intensity. The ending was kind of abrupt. Chapter 2, what happens when she answers, perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot! Hot! Hot!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Definitely needs a part 2

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yep. The one commenter had it right. Going along after initial reluctance pretty much says it all: buyer's remorse in a new marriage. Chapter 2: confess to new husband, and offer him the choice to divorce or not. Personally, I WOULD have divorced her in a heartbeat. The doubt would poison the marriage going forward as any memories would be tainted. And a faithless and/or feckless wife who did this so soon after marriage WOULD do it again in the right circumstances. It's not something a marriage counselor or a shrink could fix, because the doubts would be valid. Classic cake-eater syndrome. This happened to a friend of mine some 18 months into a new marriage. The sad thing was the wife was a genuinely nice person, but just not trustworthy to have your back as marital partner. We all (including wives) approved his dumping her.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The other commenters had it right. 'Buyer's remorse'. A sequel would have her deciding NOT to confess to her husband, but ironically the friend would. Marriage over, irretrievably kaput. Can you imagine staying in a fairly new marriage with a wife that inconstant? Nope. It's not ego or pride so much as never knowing any children are yours absent a DNA test. Who would want to live with such doubt? That pair were real cunts, as in contemptible people.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

All it would take for the husband to find out is a drunken comment from either of them at the wrong time when he is not to soused. Then he would repudiate both his old friend and his wife. God knows I would. As the one Anon pointed out, it would poison all the recently wedded couple's memories, or at least his.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

CAMPING TRIP AND A FRIEND'S WIFE is an excellent nonconsent or reluctance wife sex story.

I do not like stories where the man is an asshole but this one is an exception.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Chapter 2

Cheaters don't need a 2nd chance why do people do that. When a wife is submissive to another man or being conquered by another man its a no brainer. Was her husband abusive? Did he neglect her? He wasn't a good provider? What made this woman lay with another man. He's not a friend. Him picking up the phone to call her is pushing for a round 2 because she was easy. Her husband worked to gain her trust which might have taken months to a year and she gave it up in 1 night to his best friend. There is no need to a Chapter 2 we all know they both will do it again.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight6915 days ago

The jerk raped Karen after assuring her he wouldn't try anything. Mutual handjobs or a drunken make out session would have been a betrayal but maybe understandable under the circumstances. She constantly and consistently said "no" and he did it anyway. He was a rotten friend to Sam and a brute creep to Karen.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight6915 days ago

I read all the other comments. I'm appalled at how many people excuse the creep's behavior. It was rape, plain and simple. He blackmailed her to get her silence when he said he would tell others about the hand job unless she let him fuck her. I agree that she should have never given him the hand job, but that does not excuse him taking advantage of her after she tried to help him out. Karen made a drunken decision to help his arousal. Her act of stupid kindness was rewarded by being raped. I like the comment where someone suggested that she should push him off a cliff or down a steep slope as they are all walking back to the cars. (The setting is in the mountains with all miles hike back to the cars). I'm surprised that no one has commented that the narrator also betrayed his own girlfriend. He is not a trustworthy friend to anyone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous