All Comments on 'Everything Will Change Ch. 02'

by DreamMaker12

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ZigPupZigPupalmost 13 years ago
ummm what?

you keep going between the characters' points of view and it's very confusing. :/ there's no smooth transition from his point of view to hers and it makes the reader work that much harder to comprehend what's going on.

good concept but try to work on that for the next chapter.

canndcanndalmost 13 years ago

I have to agree with the last reader. I also wonder, why has she not asked "why me?" Why was she chosen of all the women in the world? Why is it so important he marry at this moment. Aren't those questions more important than 'are we compatible?" even if they aren't she has no choice.

ExintarisExintarisalmost 13 years ago
Still no explanation

I agree with the previous reviewer. No attempt is made to explain to Jasmine why it has to be her (perhaps her being a virgin has something to do with it, though how would they know?), why now, nor how someone, who admittedly appears from ch. 1 to be solitary in her habits, is just going to be "disappeared" - which means of course that unless her appearance is altered she can never have a normal life, but must always be kept hidden. I can see why she wants to test for compatibility, though; she is trying to make the best of it. But this seems a very 'rational' approach, like all her behaviour, and not at all what one might expect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous