All Comments on 'Nicoletta Ch. 07'

by jesstoyou

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Finally!!

I've been checking in every so often n you and this story!! i almost thought you gave up on it! Love the story, one of my favorites please dont make us wake as long as you did before

canndcanndalmost 13 years ago

I'm glad she pointed out he was no better than Azazel in raping her. though he may try to give reasons why he is different, rape is rape. I can't believe she is not upset that they are allowing Azazel to take his sister and that the mother is saying 'we want him in the family'. Is this attractive to her in a mate? I am glad he at least showed remorse. Please try to keep her reactions in line with how a person would really feel/react. If you need to imply that the part of her that is his mate makes her feel sexual feelings or good feelings about him, that would work, but to make it that she is able to be wanting him after she sees him allowing his sister to be taken by this awful vampire would just make the story feel fake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thank you

Love it! Please give us more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Worth the wait

It's been a long time. This chptr was a good read. Perhaps a little on the short side given the interval, but only as I'm eager to read more. Dare I say "welcome back?"

bagsybagsyalmost 13 years ago
short...

but AMAZING, hope you post another soon.

jesstoyoujesstoyoualmost 13 years agoAuthor
So sorry!!

I am so sorry it is taking me so long to complete this story Guys! My characters just do not know which way they wish to grow lol Trust this is not the end of the tale, I will be focusing on Nicollete for a while, so hopefully I will have more for you all soon! :) Thanks so much for reading!!

Jessica j. (jesstoyou)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
yay!

AHHHH!! your back!! I am so happy. This chapter was definately worth the wait.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 13 years ago
I want to like this story

because I like Nicolette and want to know what happens to her. However, the last few chapters leave me with a bad taste in my mouth. Alessandro is a bully and a hypocrite, not to mention rapist. I desperately want you to redeem him but I don't know how that's possible. If he had given her a choice in the beginning, let her get to know him, seduced her... not kidnapped and raped her, then he'd be dreamy. But the way he is... my mind rejects him as the leading man. If you love someone, you don't treat them that way. Every time Nicolette gives in to him, I am screaming at her in my head. Maybe if she tries to kill herself he'll feel bad and let her go.

I am definitely along for the ride because you have an interesting story and I really do want everything to work out in the end. But his abhorrent actions don't make it a happy read.

Thanks very much for updating and despite my mixed feelings, I am looking forward to the next chapter.

LaFemmeWildcatLaFemmeWildcatalmost 13 years ago
ahh! :D

yay! you're back! i'm so happy! keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
love ur work

please hurry and finish this story

azzkicker4azzkicker4almost 13 years ago

OMG.....you cant leave the story hanging its too good.....you only have to finish plz....alessandro should be more understanding and not just take all the time...plz u have to finish i love this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
more plz

oh please you have to write more, this is one of the best stories i've read!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
:(

Thanks for getting our hopes up when we thought you were actually back. I guess not...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous