All Comments on 'My Absolutely True GILF Encounter'

by milfleglover

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
older women

I am happy to think my sex life hopefully won't end as I age! Thank you for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I wonder why . . .

. . . we never get "absolutely true" stories from guys with small dicks, or even average size dicks?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
absolutely .....

just saying i argee mature is way better always been that way always will be for me ....

William smythWilliam smythalmost 11 years ago
I Believe It

What a grand experience....a 5 star adventure

I would love to find a 71 year old like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Older woman

Lovely , and totally agree . You want get better. I known as I Have been shagging a sixty nine year old for the last year , absolutely brilliant

milfleglovermilflegloverabout 10 years agoAuthor
Sexy older women

Yes, older women are incredibly sexy, especially those secure about their aging bodies, which if kept in shape, can be very appealing. My lady hates her neck, she's 63, but I cannot stop feasting on it, suckling the sexy folds and wrinkles and letting her know how much it turns me on. Every inch of her is a feast. Sure, she's not a tight young thing anymore, but sexier than ever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I am seeing a 64 year old lady, I am 38. Like your lady she loves to receive oral, I start with her breasts and work my way to her pussy and suck and lick and probe, every time she orgasms my head gets squeezed by her thighs. After a number of orgasms, she opens her legs and tells me to ' put it in', she likes it in one thrust because she is so open and she usually orgasms with that thrust. I then get to fuck her for as long as I can, in any position, she is mine for as long as I want. She wont do oral and anal, I still fuck younger woman where I can get both of those, but for a long satisfying day of fucking, I would take her anytime.

milfleglovermilflegloveralmost 10 years agoAuthor
Squeezing thighs

Re the last comment, there is nothing like the feeling of a woman's thighs gripping your head as she orgasms, shows you're doing it right! I love that feeling, love oralizing older women, there's something so hot about a mature woman who knows what she wants and appreciates a man giving it to her. I'm 60, but love licking women my age and older, they're so willing and responsive. I'll never do another younger woman, I tell ya, mature is the only way to go!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
older is better

When I was 25 I began an affair with my next door neighbor who was 73 at the time. She was of Mediterranean descent and had black, thick hair and almost black eyes. A great tangled mass of public hair stretched almost from hip to hip and a line of hair started at her navel and went into her bush. She was incredible and my wife encouraged me in it. She, of course, didn't feel threatened and said she hoped she was taken care of like that when she got old. Plus she got hot when she'd have me recount our escapades. Mrs. Henderson loved anal and since I'm not large we indulged in that often. My wife said that if Mrs.Henderson and I did anal we could avoid getting her pregnant! Linda, my wife, was 40 at the time so I had the pleasure of two older women. Though I never told my wife, Mrs. Henderson gave me the best sexI've ever had to this day and I'm now 54yrs old. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I am now 60,my older lover is 72 .She is in great shape,tall,leggy and still has a great appetite for sex.I met her when I was 52.Regular sex we still have and it's better than ever.Older women are just right.Nice story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermilfleglover@milfleglover
1957 Followers
Boston area middle-aged man who loves the sexy, firm legs of women my age, or even older. Love being scissored by legs like in this picture, a 72-year-old woman with stunning, muscular legs