All Comments on 'Daddy's Perfect Whore Ch. 02'

by BigThickNick

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

thanks. you had the guts writing about dad-dau-anal which seems to be a widespread taboo here. noone dares to write about it.

BigThickNickBigThickNickalmost 13 years agoAuthor

I wrote what I like. I wish more father-daughter story's had anal in them, but for nOw I guess I'm one of the few. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

frost1226frost1226almost 13 years ago

bigthicknick its written well and its hot, keep them cuming

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice

This is so hot. I love getting a physical reaction to stories like I did with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This storie was amazing keep em Cumming spool hott

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The best

I have been a huge fan of this site for years, and have never left a comment.

I love this one.

Thank you

Please keep them cumming.

BigThickNickBigThickNickover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you for all our kind words!

I'm very glad you all like my writing, I know I havnt been quick to write a new chapter but I'm going to write and submit one tonight.

I'm glad I can give people "pysical reactions" and that I can share my fetish with you all, it especially makes me proud that I can make someone comment whos been reading for ears and never done so. I'll keep you all in mind while I write this next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Did you ever have sex with the other daughter?? Did you ever have sex with the two daughters at the same time?? Did there mother ever find out that they were having sex with you and did you still keep having sex with her?? Please expline what the other daughter looks like and your wife also.. Are ther things one will do that another will not?? It was very nicely done .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Never fucked a virgin before and your dick isn't big

Obvious you don't have a 9" Dick and never fucked a virgin. You can't bury a 9" dick in any pussy never mind a virgin. You can put 5 to at extreme in rare women 7 inches. Pussies aren't endless holes. And the way you fucked her with no preparation but eating and one orgasm she would be screaming and crying trough the whole thhtung with a dick that big.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous