All Comments on 'Walking the Dog'

by DenverYo

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

WTF? Writer explain to readers why we should care about this husband and wife. They don't care for each other they fuck anything and anyone that comes their way and the wife wants to have a black kid and the husband doesn't care at all. So why should we care about either person? to me there is no one to like, just two stupid immature people staying married just for the sake of it, I see no other reason for it, it must be sad to get off on writing a depressing story about two very sad characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

I hope you continue this story and that she dumps her husband for bulldog man!

ILienBagbyILienBagbyalmost 13 years ago
Loved the story

And share the second commentor's feelings. Cal seems to be a wonderful way out of a very tired relationship with her husband for Beth.

Well written.

Interesting.

Real!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
what is wow in this story? wtf is a lot closer

void characters with no meaning in life. not one of them has anything positive. almost typical that they fill there lives with dogs (in this case) or other pets to not be completly lost. and really horrifiying to see that they wanna have a baby as a pet. a black baby in a white couple. so the poor bastard has to carry the burden instead of real adults.

could not see anything interesting or erotic here. zombies walk would more bee it.

the writing is good but the plot and the characters are dead

big10232big10232almost 13 years ago
walking the dog

You should get the dogs fucking in the story also.Please continue.

OOAAOOAAalmost 11 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXCELLENT story!!!!!

Very well written and with a high level of sensuality and erotism!!!

Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous