All Comments on 'Birthday Treats'

by daddyslittlebitch

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yuck!

YUCK! YUCK! YUCK!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
oh so hot

dont worry about those who don't like this. It may be yucky too some but it was beautiful to me. So hot. I can't wait for more. Hopefully we get to see more of his sissy side but love that you throw in women into the equation and not just him fucking other dudes. I like your story and it was very enjoyable and kinky. Can't wait for the rest of the family to get their chance with him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
re: oh so hot

Whether you like it or not, people are allowed to have and post their own opinions. If you can't stand that basic concept, maybe it's YOUR opinions that should be ignored.

stringpluckerstringpluckeralmost 13 years ago
i want more!

i hope your tease about the rest of the family appears soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Need to warn about gay crap

You need to warn about gay crap or to be pc bisexual in the beginning.

I wouldn't have started to read this junk story if I knew what to expect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fast but Good

I will say you got right to all the action and got what you wanted down into words. I wish there was a bit more buildup and perhaps less dress up. But those are my personal tastes.

Careful not to add too many characters tho!

Still, I really enjoyed what he did with all the cum!

bibarrybibarryalmost 13 years ago
loved it

bisexual incest stories are the best! I love them because i actually lived some of them(bro,sis,nephew,niece)!!Im thinking of submitting my stories to get others off and give them ideas!!!

JD2100JD2100almost 13 years ago
RE: RE: Oh So Hot

I wasn't talking to those who don't like this story. I was talking to the author. I encourage everybody to say their piece. I didn't that those who don't like it can't post. I was telling the author to not get down by any of said comments. I don't discount those who don't like it as not everybody likes the same thing. But I did like it. Thats what I said. Go ahead and post whatever you want but please if u are going to reply to someone be accurate.

PS If I didn't say it clear enough I loved this story!

femboyjeremyfemboyjeremyalmost 13 years ago
Oh so very good.

I loved how willing he was to suck his dad's cock and dress up in lingerie.

Keep it up. I can't wait to see what you will write in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good treat

Nice mix of straight and gay

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

although I did cum while reading this, it would have been nice if you had expanded on it, put more detail and background.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'm not much for incest.

However, as sticky porn stories go this one was ok. It was definately different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Dumbass faggot

l_bentonl_bentonalmost 6 years ago
good read

thank you i liked the concept great emanation.

Harry_BallsackHarry_Ballsackabout 4 years ago
Such a hot story

I have always enjoyed this story and I tend to keep going back when I really want to drop in the gutter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story was totally unrealistic and built up from mother-son incest to total sissy faggotry implausibly quickly. But it's absolutely the kind of complete kinky fantasy that we love to see in a porno story. Not everything has to be realistic!

Client8Client84 months ago

Wow, pansexual incest. Kinky!!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a4 months ago

Even in fiction, I can not/will not handle sex between men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous