All Comments on 'Brad's Bitch'

by Cyanlot

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvralmost 13 years ago
Brilliant Story

Great writing. You addressed the confusing aspects of sex that go beyond the physical. Hope to see more like this. Thanks!

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful !

You really captured the emotions of submission very well. It reminded me so well of my first submission to my wifes lover, and I too became his bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Keep it up!

Please keep writing! Another story similar, or perhaps a sequel? Maybe he can try to get out of the arrangement and is blackmailed or something? Very sexy and great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great job

This turned me on so much, I hope you'll write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

we are both married men but my lover takes me as his woman.beyond dressing for him i am now his bitch who needs him to take her nipple in his mouth and milk her.i open my asspussy for his cock and have come to realize i have a clittycock between my legs. we now realize that we prefer sex with each other rather than with our wives. and yes once your man starts coming on and in you you understand and accept your womanhood

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting

Sounds like this guy's completely straight except for his relationship with Brad. There, he's not so much gay as just a female (for the time).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very Hot

Incredibly hot story. I was hard from beginning to end.

pammycakes13pammycakes13over 10 years ago
Nice begining...

nice start, too bad you didn't feel the need to write more....i know i would have enjoyed it very much.......i had a situation similar to yours, except mine was work related......my immediate boss had read " the girl in me" and took advantage of a situation, at my expense, both physically and mostly emotionally.....i came to love him, but he considered himself straight, and me just a Tranny cock slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story!

Love your writing style, so real & believable. You make it hot from the viewpoint of a submissive.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 9 years ago
This really cries out for a continuation.

I loved it, but was hoping you would introduce the added humiliation of Brad topping him in front of Brad's wife, Rachel, and then his own wife. Because you're not a real bitch until everyone knows you're a bitch!

towigltowiglabout 8 years ago
Wished that was me

What a great story, I wish something like that happened to me when I was younger.

Rimbaud17Rimbaud1711 months ago

Holy hell! I say I don't like rape stories, but once I got past that ... I was just mesmerized with your narrator's description of his acquiescence and submission. I know how Brad's Bitch feels. Your writing owns me ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous