All Comments on 'Locked in with a Succubus Ch. 04'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
And it really begins...

Just read through what's been posted so far, definitely interested in what comes next. Will this man survive being locked in with this succubus, or will he, like many others who encountered succubi in manyeyedhydra's stories, have a very (fatal) happy ending?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
If you play the odds...

This can end one of two ways as I see it:

1) He's fucked. And not in the manner for which he's hoping. Given the overwhelming majority of your male victims meet a grizzly end after and during copulation, this is the more likely outcome in my estimation.

2) If she's the same succubus from Incall he just might survive. Maybe.

But that still leaves the matter of the strange "wine," the reason for his lady boss sending him there, and then there's the tattoos (an new addition if it is indeed the same gal from Incall).

I guess we shall see.

My only complaint is I wish there were more to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Hey I am a big fan of the Big Black Bed, I hope you write more of it!!!

SeedeeBeetooSeedeeBeetooalmost 13 years ago
Go Nicole!

I absolutely love the ending of this chapter! I've been waiting for that very scene! Can't wait to read the next!

Flipps406Flipps4063 months ago

Dang. That was a fantastic reveal!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous