All Comments on 'Granny Smith'

by timjac2

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601almost 13 years ago
Aw.....Sweet memories of a misspent youth.

Your story brought back my summer of sex education with a neighbor woman forty years older than myself. Not only was she an elementary teacher who had taught me in the third grade but one hell of a hot sex partner. She taught me things that I would have never learned otherwise. Here's to her memory! Thanks.

welderwonderwelderwonderalmost 13 years ago
AW....what a snorefest

This was written too fast without developing a plot or storyline. It in fact was boring and not erotic, sorry!

shoeslayershoeslayerabout 12 years ago
pretty good

Having written a number of stories I too found out the reader wants more.

This is a good story but to be honest, you really did not say much about what she looked like or wore. You could have said that from time to time when working for her how you desired her, the way she dressed or walked or just the thoughts you had about wanting to do her. maybe while working you could have flirted with her?

compliment her on the way she dressed, offer to do a bit more to be near her more?

Anyways I think there is a lot of promise for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Granny Smith

Fucking Awesome Story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A lot ot wonderfully loving woman certainly deserves lots

more chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing sex

My wife used to 'loan me out' to the widowed neighbor lady. We were almost 30 and she was over 90. My wife considered her a godsend because she'd keep me busy so I didn't bug my wife for sex too much. We fucked for over two years till the day before she died. Now my wife is dead, as well as my neighbor all those years ago. After thirty some odd years I can finally say in writing that sex with that 90+ yr old woman was better than with my wife. I think because she wanted it more than my wife did. She'd had other young men caught in her web before me, but I was handy next door. My wife was amused, relieved, and I was happy and well fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

great tale all things come to those that work and wait

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

A good story. More chapters I hope. AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When my granpa died, my grandmother came to live with us so that my Mom could look after her. Nana (the name my two brothers and I called her ) was a character with a potty-mouth with the vocabulary of a longshoreman. She was also careless about the way she dressed, and often flashed her boobs and spread her legs to show she wasn't wearing panties. When Mom would criticize the way she dressed and tell her that her grandsons were watching her, Nana would just say "Hell, those boys have to learn sometime what a woman's pussy looks like". Needless to say, within a month after her arrival, All three of us were fucking her. She was in her late 70's when she moved in and we all continued to fuck her until she passed away at age 93. She had no inhibitions and lets us fuck her anytime and any way we wanted to. Early on she introduced us to anal and double penetration. She was by far the best fuck I every had and we all miss her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous