All Comments on 'Holly's Night Out'

by jeninflorida

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
very interesting

great story. Really liked the turn that it took and it got me incredibly horny.

the_apocalypsethe_apocalypsealmost 13 years ago
Hot

I really enjoyed this tale, the sex and descripton were both red hot and had me hard very quickly

sirhugssirhugsalmost 13 years ago

why would Anon give a 1 after just the warning? This is a well written example of the genre. Why why why penalize the writer for writing something not Anon's kink?

Jen you capture the zest of LW perfectly in a few lines:

""I think you enjoy finding my panties wet."

"I wasn't jealous at all. In fact I was even more aroused knowing exactly what he was feeling. Sure, I wanted to be making love to my wife but this was something very new and very kinky. Most importantly, I was enjoying myself as I knew my wife was also."

I wished that you had not jumped so abruptly from having wine to nude in the bedroom - how and when did the clothes come off? The story was a tad short for me and adding more foreplay there would have been perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wrong Section

Loving Wives is probably not the best section for this kind of story. There seems to be a vocal minority who enjoy this kind of story, but I think that for most readers of literotica this just ends up being considered spam.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hot Story !!

Loads of guys have hang ups about cuck / bi scenarios which is why they complain like little whiny bitches on these stories. But if they didn't like it - they wouldn't be here reading it in the first place !! Just relax dudes - it's only a wank. Get over yourselves !

jeninfloridajeninfloridaalmost 13 years agoAuthor
this story

this is about a couple's journey. The wife knowing that her husband would enjoy the company of Mike and things heat up. Why is this the wrong category?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Per Request

Since you asked the story was fine from a technical standpoint. The sex involving a beautiful wife without husband was erotic. For me the husband sucking cock detracted from the eroticism but others enjoyed it (favorite fantasy of my girlfriend) so congratulations on a successful story. If your goal is better ratings and more fans do consider heterosexual activity only. If not, more power to you and happy writing. I'll still be reading you and editing as I do. Thanks.

pa47epa47ealmost 13 years ago
well done

Good story, just a little short but well written.......a bit more detail, but all and all............

jeninfloridajeninfloridaalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Anonymous - grow up and man up

if this type of story isn't your thing, why do you read it? please, grow up and stop trying to punish others for your sorry state of mind. My Dr. Phil take on Anonymous is that you read the story, get exited, have a happy ending, then the guilt rocks your world so you lash out and try to pushing the author. what, are you 3? upset cuz your skirt is too tight? and for the fool that said "I read the warning then gave you a score of 1" why even bother? what's the point? are you that immature and mentally challenged?

Sidney43Sidney43almost 13 years ago
Technically good writing

I think you should have pointed out up front that the story involved MM action, as I normally avoid those stories. Well written otherwise.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 13 years ago
Liked It

I enjoyed the part about the self confidence of the lover. Several of my wifes lovers have given me the sneer when I met them and I loved the humiliation.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantalmost 13 years ago
You didn't finish it

Apart from the issues of suspension of disbelief - the guy had never watched his wife screw another many and had never himself sucked cock - I wish you had taken the story to its (IMHO) logical conclusion and had the narrator role Mike over and fucked him anally - that would have made it a trifecta of new experiences

It also would have outrages the "Loving Wife" habitues who need to complain about something in just about every story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Liked it. Keep going.

orlandosxycplorlandosxycplalmost 13 years ago
Jen does it again

Loved your story! You would be surprised how many women fantasize about this. Loved it. Is it hot in here?

2small4her2small4heralmost 13 years ago
I understand...

My wife and I are liberated in our sexual behavior but today she'll only swing with another man and then only a couple times a year. Previously we were with other couples although not 'all the way'. This means both girls and guys for her. I'm straight but she became bi after we married. Something quite similar happened to me in a threesome. We have enjoyed FMF threesomes but in a MMF threesome, with my wife's help and encouragement (she held the guy's raging hard-on in her hands and told me, to "Suck him"), I ended up sucking the guy's dick to orgasm while she jacked him off. She found that very stimulating and later I realized I got off on it, too.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAylealmost 13 years ago
Loved the story

I have, I think, a contribution to the "help with grammar"...Several times you refer to "ridged" members: e.g. "With his ridged cock in my mouth...".

Unless you're referring to a cock shaped in ridges, I suspect you actually mean "rigid", as in stiff.

I really enjoyed your scenario of the wife riding her new lover in reverse cowboy position while hubby eats her, and to his surprise, her lover's cock. Been there, done that, love to read about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Scheesh!!!

Oddly enough, this story kindled some interesting thoughts and reactions.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkalmost 13 years ago
Free advice...

...is worth everything you pay for it. The writing was pretty good, but the plot was probably not my cup of tea. That's OK, I'm not foolish enough to want every story to be the same. The main thing is, you're probably not going to want to waste much of your time replying to Anonymous. It'll only encourage him/her/them and frustrate you. If you only respond to those who use an alias, you may find you waste your time much more efficiently. Thank you for sharing your stories (in whatever category)

cpetecpetealmost 13 years ago
well written

Jenn-well written story & did fit into the LW section(not exactly...my rocket launch material-but to each their own).

Your tale was nicely crafted and thought out. The postive comments show you have a fan following, so keep writing!

tanda9876tanda9876almost 13 years ago
Great Story

Great story. You warned about the content and yet 'anon' reads and then leaves stupid comments. Dumb!

bornagainbornagainalmost 13 years ago
Gay!

Why did`nt you mention it would have Gay men contents when the story was about Loving wife ?

1FreeOne1FreeOnealmost 13 years ago
Fantastic Story!!!

What a wonderful story and great commentary on what a marriage could be with true care and concern for each other. 5 Star Favorite!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wonderful experience

Bisexuality is normal!

You developed a situation in which it occurs normally. Your descriptions are delicate but definite, accurate , and exciting.

Hopefully Jim and Holly can find more like Mike.

I thoroughly enjoyed the pace of your development and the interpersonal responses. Well done, I will look for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sneaking

Gay into loving wives gets you a 1

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 13 years ago
Some constructive criticism . . .

I gave a 3 for fairly good writing. But it is my opinion this really belongs in another category. The biggest problem I had with this story was the lack of adequate development of Jim, the husband. It seemed that suddenly he was not only OK with being cuckolded, but OK with performing a gay act (sucking another man's cock). I don't recall seeing anything in the introductory paragraphs that suggested he would be interested in doing something like that.

Now maybe he saw how much it turned his wife on, and maybe he got into it, or maybe she slipped some date rape stuff (Rohypnol or whatever) into his wine, but apparently he found himself excited despite his misgivings. Normally a couple discusses kinky things before they happen. I could see such a scene going dreadfully wrong, which actually seems more likely if the details are not worked out first.

If she found on his browser history that Jim regularly visited websites depicting cuckolding and men going down on other men, that's one thing. But it was never foreshadowed in the story. So there is a credibility issue here. Usually, a man who is straight needs some real coercion to perform a homosexual act -- that means Fem Dom, Bondage, or a desire to realize a fantasy of the wife doing something similar with a female partner in a FMF scene. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So ridiculous!

No guy would ever allow that to happen. No "wife" would ever pull that shit unless she didn't care about her marriage to begin with. Another wimp husband story taking up valuable space.

hottchichottchicalmost 13 years ago
I liked it

Found it well written and interesting the way you developed it.

For the life of me I don't know why there isn't a bi catagory, I posted on this in the forums. As for putting it in loving wives I don't see a problem, although you should have mentioned man on man action in your intro because it is possible to have a mfm without this.

I normally write in transgender and this story would have been well accepted there except that there is no transgender element. Like I said there really should be a bi catagory.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it

That was a perfect story. It was believable. It is just what I want for my wife and I.

Pleas continue this story

rene_houstonrene_houstonalmost 13 years ago
I thought it was great-

In fact, I would never have considered such a fantasy until reading your story. I disagree with the other comment calling Jim gay. More like caught up in the moment. No different than a guy being turned on by his wife with a woman, doesn't mean she's a lesbian.

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 13 years ago
I liked the story and...

still find it strange that there are those who have such a need to apply labels to people for behaviors. They label the husband gay because he has sexual contact ONCE with a man? That's about as accurate as calling a man a Ford because he's standing in a garage!

The story is interesting and enjoyable. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I want to taste it too

Fantastic. I'd have loved to read more about him filling your wife's pussy with cum and you eating his creampie. I'd also enjoy reading about him cumming deep in your ass while your wife watched him piston in and out of you...all the while she was jerking you into her hand.

More please...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
it might not be gay

But its a lot closer to gay and cockold than I would ever get. real turn off, no thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Excellent story

Nicely written, there is plenty of what readers come to Literotica for. I be sure to look for more of your material.

tazz317tazz317almost 13 years ago
NEW IS ALWAYS REFRESHING

YOUR SPIN AND TAKE ON STORY LINES IS NEW, DIFFERENT AND WITH A TWIST ON PERSONALITIES. GRAMMAR IS GOOD. QUESTION? IN THE PICTURE ON YOUR BIO-BLOG, WHAT IS THE BLACK RECTANGULAR ON YOUR RIGHT SIDE BY YOUR HEAD AND EAR. KEEP WRITING. TK U MLJ LV NV

mouthmikemouthmikealmost 13 years ago
My sex dream

I have had maybe three times with another man's cock and I always have been the top not because I am so big but I start out giving head but they always end up sucking me off. I would love to have this experience and be the husband and have Mike's cock slip out of my wife and into my mouth...So hot just the thought of the surprise it would bring to be sucking a cock right out of my wife's pussy...HOT

raiinn57raiinn57almost 13 years ago
Love your theme MMF..with wife in control

Wife and I love to play this way..she knows I love her pussy, but like man play too. She is a woman that prefers MMF rather than the porn norm of FFM... I like it that way too

Keep writing.....I have one story here with some similiar elements you migh enjoy it

http://www.literotica.com/s/happy-anniversary-12

Cheers

raiinman

gcg41gcg41almost 13 years ago
HOT

This story turned me on

Fun_Guy_AustinFun_Guy_Austinalmost 13 years ago
Great!

What a perfect evening. Everyone pushes their personal envelope a little, and feels good doing it. Thanks!

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 12 years ago
Do you still think public comments are a good thing?

I tried writing one fictional story on Lit, and received a small flood of vicious comments, similar to the ones on here, that made me reconsider the wisdom of allowing any. Oddly, I got one piece of private feedback, and it was very positive, so that's the route I'm going to take if and when I ever get motivated to write another.

I mean...this is supposed to be fun, right?, rather than a battle of insults.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Freedom of speech

Freedom of speech, unfortunately, allows some angry, anonymous self-important people to insult authors, not with constructive criticism, but with holier than thou criticism.

This is a porn site for crying out loud, if they don't like what they read, they shouldn't read it. Just ignore those hypocrites and write what pleases you. If they don't like the subject matter they don't have to read it just as I ignore subject matter I don't like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice wife

very good story, please keep writing more stories like this one.

by johnaver

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great job

Jenn, this may be your best yet. I loved it. Looks like you came a long way from "Did She ot Didn't She?" Looks like she did. Loved it!

BuckyDuckmanBuckyDuckmanover 12 years ago
5 Stars for Content Alone

Women who go both ways are valued by men for the obvious reason - the hoped for "two-fer." Why should it work the other way around? Why shouldn't a woman want a man willing to go both ways for her? I think women are better suited for managing multiple partners than men. And once you have more than two people in the bedroom, why shouldn't they ALL have some fun?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
quite a few cucks

and want to be cucks saw the "3some 2 guys and a girl" and said booyah! Ninety-nine percent of the closet cucks bashing stories are closet gay as well so 2 birds with 1 stone, write on

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Creamie night.

I have done this with a friendly couple, it was sensational and so was the creampie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Very well written, rather similar circumstances to a recent night with my girlfriend and our new lover.

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieabout 12 years ago
Loved it

I'd love to suck my wife off her lover, but not happened yet!

luvtodoitluvtodoitalmost 12 years ago
Great story!

Wow, you had me hard all the way through! I just love to suck our friend when his cock is coated with my girlfriend's juices!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
typical bs written by the local slut

and the gay cucks are out ingforce

EtftlvrEtftlvrover 10 years ago
Great story!

More please, I loved it. Hope you fed your hubby the load he deposited in your pussy too!

whynot223whynot223about 10 years ago
;-)

Awesome story!! Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Total shite

Do not read.

spawnofdaveyspawnofdaveyalmost 10 years ago
Hot

Very hot story, had me hard early on from anticipating what was to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Useless bullshit.

Forget it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I was really turned on!!!

I have never had a guy’s cock in my mouth, but I felt like I would do the same thing as her husband did. Suck his cock until he shot a load down my throat! And probably would do it again as somebody else fucked my wife. Who knows, maybe she and I would make a regular thing out of it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly and nonsense story!

The author did a very poor job on this pathetic story. In fact it seems the author has some serious mental illness mixed with some cuckold issues and some gay issues that were transferred to this ugly story.

This story lacks of creativity nonsense shallow low context poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry Holly

Died

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Crap at its finest. 1* for this garbage

It just can’t be worse than this crap tale.

Complete trash and waste of time.

What stupid pathetic nonsense wimp brainless disgusting cuck tale.

1* for this crap.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
It can

It really can get worse than this, but not much. This cuck stuff really sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please post this garbage where it belongs - GAY MALE.

Gay male trumps LW as a category. Period. And after his slut wife demeans, degrades and humiliates him, why would he touch her with a ten foot pole? Who knows how many diseases she has picked up? She has shown her husband that she has no love or respect for him. I hope she enjoyed her divorce. She earned it.

1 star

dary4247dary4247over 2 years ago

I've done this. The only difference is I felt the feelings described but did not break them down as intimately as the author does. Over our years together we did this 10 times, I guesstimate. Even better for me was when she would take someone anally while I was under her licking, sucking. I assume this was her favorite too as this was the positioning we used most often because she was comfortable and enjoyed anal sex. for me this added another level of nastiness. I had always told her to be the nastiest wife alive. And she surpassed my wildest dreams. this is but one example of what my nasty wife did for me. And did for herself. She loved kinky sex. I always thought I created a sex monster, such a friendly loving sex monster.

tarkabukktarkabukkalmost 2 years ago

This is a great story...I enjoyed it immensely

Never had the pleasure, but would leap at the opportunity

Thank you so much for sharing,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

YOUR WRITING IS NOTING BUT CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Finally!! Finally the truth of the cucks is put into the written word.

Most, like cum guzzler extraordinaire Odoreater and his sissy closet queens, deny it but we all know....dont we!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Funny thing - I have NEVER known or met either a man or a woman who didn't experience jealousy of a LOVED partner. Other than, of course, someone who was dead...

I would have to seriously distrust and question the sanity of anyone who claims never getting jealous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That night Holly realized she was married to a sissy wimp. So she had Mike over one more time to fuck hubby's little sissy slut ass. He moaned like a bitch in heat as Mike had his way with him. The next morning Holly told hubby to get out and never come back. He cried and cried, Holly just laughed at him for being so pathetic. Mike moved in and gave Holly all the fucking she needed. He began to share her with his friends and finally began pimping her out for extra money. He swindled her out of her house and then kicked her STD's filled ass to the curb. Holly cried and cried. Mike just laughed at the stupid bitch and began making his plans to seduce the next idiot woman.

StubbyoneStubbyone12 months ago

This was really good writing. The seriously erotic descriptions of the various sex acts that they seemed to share willingly was very hot. Everyone cannot identify or appreciate the feelings that exist in someone who feels this way. Nor, should they have to. But some tolerance is in order. No one was hurt, all agreed, why not? Ignore those who continue to read these stories, beat off, then respond negatively to the story. They feel guilty about their desires and can’t help themselves.

5-😊😊😊😊😊. Well done !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous