All Comments on 'You Can't Handle Me Ch. 06'

by DedeM

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
keep it going

don't stop now keep it going but do not take so long at writing it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing!

Great story. I love the degrading of that prestine long time teacher to nothing more than a sex pet.

I have been trying to find a guy who can make me feel so intense like that that they could do that to me. Please keep this going, its a fantasy cometrue!

xoxoxo

Laura

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great

i want more:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Frustrating

This was pretty good, but I kept wanting her to kick his ass. Get the upper hand eventually, and she never did. It was really frustrating. Controlling men are hot, but in the end they always have to eat it in some way, and lose a little bit of that control.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You said "the end - for now". Do you have plans to go back to pick up on this plot again? I, for one greatly would enjoy such a return

Please do more with other female teachers, from other schools!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You say 'for now.' Does that mean we might read more about Dick and Denise in the future...hopefully the near future?

I certainly hope so!

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
really!!..just cant handle such a mother of all dumbassnesses!! ;))

Dick?!;))aptly named male lead ha?!;))maintaining wow grades throughout to get a job like Denise,your teacher?!;))you have it in you?!;)) not in this life...i guess!!;))

so writer DedeM....these mother of dumbass non con series....where a spectacular and talented female brain is only seen as a sex desperate super dumb,sexy piece of meat throughout....the sooner they end..the better!!;))why the end for now?!;)) why not forever?!;)) the end...forever... would look so good!! ;))

really!!...just cant handle such a mother of all dumbassnesses!! ;))

pip46pip46about 5 years ago
More please

You can’t just leave the story there, I have to know what happens next

CharmlesCharmlesover 3 years ago

I dont think you like teachers much!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous