All Comments on 'Battle for Blood'

by imbu23201

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
finish it please

it can't be just this maybe he turns her even in his weak state he can always feed on those left unless they were poisoned as well by her last weapon.

FlpantherFlpantheralmost 13 years ago
Nicely Done!

You seem comfortable outside the box, keep going. More....please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

i hope she will survive...

zooey4luvzooey4luvalmost 13 years ago
Awesome!

What a cliff-hanger to end it on! This was great, can't wait for the next chapter it promises to be very interesting. :)

KolrinKolrinalmost 13 years ago
Intersting

This is just the start of something more is it not? I hope so, as this setting can become quite a story.

Overall it is pretty good, your style is easily readable and apart from that I don't have much I can say, except that I would add more description. Off her, the pit the surrounding forest, the wolves, the fight etc. Fill it out a bit more so that it doesn't appear to be so hurried. But that is a minor thing.

Hoping for more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A great story and very well told.

a short short is very hard to do. This one is very good 5 stars for certain. Whether it is done now or perhaps only a beginning, you are a great story teller.

Corpse_riderCorpse_rideralmost 13 years ago
Get your teeth into this story

A first rate story, very well written.

Just one typo:

The adrenalin of the battle and the case (chase)

I loved it from the gripping title to the bitter last words.

Recommended.

mikothebabymikothebabyalmost 13 years ago
i like this

this could turn into a series easily. I hope you write more. As one person suggested, a bit more description would be great, but I do like it the way it is also. I would love to know why he was imprisoned, who sent her, etc - so a series would be great. Please continue.

MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
Good

really good for your first story. I like the fact that it is a great stand alone piece or if you wish to continue the story you can. If you decide to write something alittle longer, you might be more descriptive. What did the forest look like, how big was the cave, those kinds of things. Again I think you did a great job and look forward to reading more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good start

Well done for your 1st story.

I hope that this is only chapter 1 otherwise the end would be a little depressing.

I look forward to more.

Thanks

ShenariaShenariaalmost 13 years ago
great action scenes

Your action scenes are very fluid and make sense... they don't leave me scratching my head wondering what's going on or how a character did something that seems impossible. Love it.

The impression that the heroine has superhuman abilities trailed off as soon as she met the narrator; would love some sort of hint about that in the final scene.

Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Short or Fantastic Beginning

I think you have the makings of a fantastic story. I look forward to more of Battle for Blood. It's a promising piece of work.

canndcanndalmost 13 years ago
Awesome beginning

can't wait for more.

erin1955erin1955almost 13 years ago
5. stars

Brilliant,the story line is fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very nice!

Needs a little editing, spell check, but story line is excellent! Looking forward to reading the rest of them.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
WOW!

This is good! The imagery is fantastic. Don't fret about the spelling errors too much, not like you used Spanish instead of English.

BRAVO!

Horseman68Horseman68over 7 years ago
Exceptional.....

..... and intriguing beginning to what may be a great story. But, am coming into this tale late so know that many chapters later the story is unfinished. Believe I will leave it for now until the author comes back to it. Must say that it is refreshing for the authur to tell her readers that she has lost the thought train on the story and is taking a break to return later. Very thoughtful and much appreciated by this reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unfinished story

Hello lovely readers, I’m glad you found this story but please be aware it is unfinished. I’m trying to find my way back to it and I might be calling in some help but for now this story remains half done. Sorry!!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Interesting start. Lots of mystery and confusion with some lust and hope thrown in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous