All Comments on 'Innocent Wife Fucks My Friend'

by leftout6537

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Editing

Enjoyable tale, but could use some editing or proof reading. Several sentences had a word missing, especially the last half of the story.

DavidWoodsideDavidWoodsidealmost 13 years ago
Good story!

Keep on writing and keep on proof reading! Its always those last paragraphs that are HARDest to find the problems with. Probably has something to do with lack of blood in the brain at the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wimpy cuck gives wife to "friend"

Wife ditches cuck to be with "friend", cuck is an loser.

FreedomBaseFreedomBasealmost 13 years ago
Remaining Friends

This is my kind of story. It's discrete while being on the wild side. It's so realistic that I felt like I was right there. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Liked it

I like how realistic and believable it was. And it wasn't a slut wife, behind the back cheating story. It was hot, sexy and this is the type of wife I'd love to have!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Not a bad story ...

BUT ... as has been said, it needs editing. Look at it yourself when you finish writing ... then submit it for proofing by one of the authors on this site so they can pick away at it and make corrections.

Pay no attention to the "Bibile-Thumpers" as they love the stories in "Loving Wives", but hate themselves for reading them afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

"I like how realistic and believable it was. And it wasn't a slut wife, behind the back cheating story. It was hot, sexy and this is the type of wife I'd love to have!"

This is the type of woman you would want to have as your wife? someone that needs to fuck someone else to get off while you watch? well I guess some men don't satisfy their women and some women don't satisfy thier husbands. Go and talk to your wife and see how many people she can fuck and how many creampies you are going to eat.

grcaramelagrcaramelaalmost 13 years ago
Brilliant !!!!

What a story !!!! So sweet and so hot, same time !!!!!! Keep up the good (very good I mean) job !!!!!

Elena = f27 from Greece !

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 13 years ago
Done with respect and care

Nicely done! A bit more editing would have been good.

Macys36DDsMacys36DDsalmost 13 years ago
Woderful First Story

This story had emotions and feelings. It was believeable and an enjoyable read from begining to end.I look forward to reading much more from you. Please keep up the great work.

luvtodoitluvtodoitalmost 13 years ago
sexy story!

Good job, would love to read more of your work.

RockyRatRockyRatalmost 13 years ago
Great Job!!

Looking forward to more from you.

Sexywife104Sexywife104almost 13 years ago
Made me wet.

Very erotic. Made my nipples hard.

Jo

jbdeepjbdeepalmost 13 years ago
Very nicely done

Great story from start to finish!

MI_guyMI_guyalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful

Very believable and hot story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

LOVE the story! Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OMG!

Ive allways wanted exactly this to happen

Between my wife and i, this story ive dreamed about

countless times! I could not beleave what I was reading

was my biggest fantasy and could not hold back and unwillingly

shot my load in my pants whitout even touching myself!

What a hell of an orgasm this was! Now I have a stain on my pants!

IM AT WORK! LOL!

jackogjackogalmost 12 years ago
I agree!

I agree with the previous two comments. I think it is a great story, very well told AND it has a nice positive ending for the husband and wife (something many of the other stories do not). Kudos to you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
done with a fucking whore and her cuckold

you guys are fucking stupid....she a whore you dickless morons

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sounds like a good time for all, well done

Done this once and have never been so excited before or since.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
thats what i want

That's what I want to happen in our marriage. I'd love for my wife to fuck a friend . Iv been working on it .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
negative feed back

Whats with the negative feed back. I thought it was a great story. The people that leave negative feed back and call women whores ------- Move on if you do not like these type of stories. Maybe be you should read men on men stories. That is why stories are in differant sections, move on. Keep the stories cuumming love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
it is a story

and people can comment on a fucking story so knock off being the god damn pc police. everyone comments on stories, all stories, for as long as people have been writing them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
1*

Don't need to say more.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 11 years ago
"I wished I could help Greg by allowing him to fuck my wife"

Greater love hath no man for a friend than to put his wife down to be laid...

Incidentally, this story is riddled with missing words. I suggest re-reading submissions before posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
horny wife

i know how greg feel my wife also fuck my friend and after that our sex was great

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
@Erotronaut

No need to dispair. Your wife is getting all the attention she deserves from your neighbors. You can do what you can do best: clean her out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wishing

I love this story I wish I had a friend we could invite In from out of town to screw my wife while I watch! My biggest fantasy but she is unsure of it maybe some day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
rock hard

I watched my wife fuck a freind of mine but had the goood luck of guiding his large cock to her cunt and rubbing them both as they fucked. when they both came I had the fortune of licking them both clean as my wife cheered me on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dreams being true

A wonderful story! Wished it was my wife and I the onlooking hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
lick it all

my friend fucked my wife while I watched but he did her doggy style while I licked them both, he ended up pulling out and his cock happened to go into my mouth while he shot his load. I loved it and now suck as much cock as I can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Been there, done that,

My wife has occasionally sucked and fucked other men we know. Never was and never will be cuckolded or have any homosexual tendencies and neither will you. A really gentle story of ménage à trois. Much more popular than one would imagine or believe. Not a hint of wife humiliation and that made it a great story for me.

curious2knowcurious2knowover 9 years ago
Wow

What a great story and we could relate to it as Amy , husband and Greg are near our age.

My wife has never gone all the way but has come close.

Maye after reading this, she will-I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
GREG IS A VERY LUCKY GUY; AMY'S HUSBAND IS AMONG THE LUCKIEST MEN ON EARTH; AS TO AMY, I COULD FALL IN LOVE WITH HER & I WISH SHE WERE MY WIFE...

An excellent story, poetic, romantic & ETOTIC!

They will hopefully meet up with Greg again.

Amy, i could fall in love with you! If you were my wife i would think i died and went to Heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

ilovealliloveallalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic story

Dear Boy,

At tleast in part-1 you were not left out. Your nerration was brilliant and story line sequences perfect. I love "My wife fucked" stories and yours was the best ever I read, including mine. Minor typos are acceptable. I suggest you read mine under the author name "iloveall" and let me know if you liked any of them.

Raj

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I totally agree with the comment by iloveall dated 06/24/16. I also agree with anon 06/03/16: i myself could fall in love with Amy

I am rating it five stars!

Hi everybody:

This is a wife-sharing story where the 3 characters respect each other & the wife cares for, & truly loves, her husband.

Trust me you won't go wrong if you read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
lovely couple, wonderful story

wonderful story, a lovely couple, they are completely innocent and they know how to enjoy sex life in a perfect way. a good experience for all of us. I hope that these and similar honest and innocent couples more often experiment with this kind of beautiful, challenging temptations. good luck.

leftout6537leftout6537over 7 years agoAuthor
From the author

It has been five years since I wrote thes stories. Amy and I are still very happily married. My wife was very supportive of capturing our adventure. We found some realities about the lifestyle prevented us from engaging in further adventures. It wasn't jealousy in our marriage, however, our anonymous friends were uncomfortable as changes took place in their lives and Amy and I had set rules. Amy is much too uncomfortable to search for a stranger where we cannot be sure of lifestyle etc.. We have enjoyed the adventure and thank you for all the positive comments!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A very nice story; it is erotic & romantic at the same time. I wished i were either the husband or Greg

Wuite a few men would gladly share his wife with his best ftiend but social norms inhibit them from doung anything about that. We all want to be respected by people around us.

A very good friend of mine, a widower, confessed to me that when his wife was alive and well, they occasionally let other men into their marriage. He went on to say that he had asked her to have sex with me privided she wanted it. According to him his wife declined because she not only knew my wife very well but loved her and respected her very much.

According to my friend, what he liked the most was to watch his wife being fucked by another man. In particular, when a man is on top of her, her legs over his shoulders, & he sqeezes her thighs and her butt. He told me that, apart from men who had fuvked her, i was the only person to whom he told the secret...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Read!

Love the stories in which it is unplanned with someone you know. I have found that there aren't that many. Thanks for sharing and it was nice to get the recent update that all continues to be well in your marriage!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
LIKE

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
one of the best cuckold stories yet

I loved this story. The buildup to having Greg actually f**k her was great and very believable. I could see something happening just like that and would love it to be MY wife being screwed by a friend as I helped him heat her up and as I undressed her for him to f**k her. I like wearing panties and skirts and a situation like that with a friend screwing my wife would be a great time to enjoy watching them and raising MY skirt so I could play with MY c**k as I watched him f**k my wife. This story has me raising my skirt and getting very turned on now as I read it over and over.

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 6 years ago
Very well written.

Loved your descriptions & the concern that your wife showed you throughout the entire experience. A very erotic story. Your wife is one in a million. (So are you.). I wish my wife would have done something like this when we were young. Would have been hotter than hell. Amazing to me that so many other men feel like you and I. We love our spouses to death, but would love to see them suck and fuck another guy in front of us. No other fantasy turns me on more. Please keep writing. You are very good at this. A 5 easily. Glad your marriage is strong and the 2 of you love to role play.😝

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story!

Your story was great read. It flowed naturally, was relaxed and everyone was respectful of each other. Also, it was very erotic as it narrated the “deflowering” of a wife as she moved from monogamy to being shared. My wife enjoyed this story tremendously because that is how she became a hot wife. It is just so, so natural for a wife to take the plunge with a known and trusted friend of the husband.

We thank you for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My wife and I

That was so like what I persuaded my wife to do except that we all slept in our king size bed and after a very sexy night my friend agreed to move in with us. All three of us fucked every night after that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Enjoyed this but....

Bit confused over whether husband planned anything with Greg as he had the idea, but didn't know how Greg would react. Other than that it all felt natural even as far as the guilt and remorse after. Though the husband could have done with reading up on after care.

BUT - from a pretty descent story, part 2 descends from sharing into trope ridden cuckcrap, stop here if you don't like that, I'll warn you as the author won't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟- (5-)!

Thank you for this story. It is EROTIC, ROMANTIC, & (yes!) even POETIC.

I am not the only one who likes this story: 661,037 views & 245 favorite (the story's got so far) speak for themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very erotic & very romantic. 100% realistic. My cup of tea.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (five).

blackstump666blackstump666over 4 years ago
One of my favourites

Perfect scenario,,, well developed story .... loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
LOVE THIS STORY: ❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0=100%).

The author skillfully managed to tell us a lot on less than one page.

AMY is a KEEPER. Period.

brady20brady20about 3 years ago

I thought it was awesome .seem Greg was gentle and not force his self on Amy

Wish I had a friend that understood a hurting friend . But question is does Amy really not

want to fuck Greg again and private with out her husband there just be free to suck Greg off take his cum down her throat. then Greg have her full body to do what ever he desires. Kiss,nibble her nice tits nipple hard then

Work his way down kissing her body lift her legs high above her head sliding his tongue deep inside her pussy

bring her to multi orgasms tongue fuck her tight ass.her begging for his cum. fuck her ass filling it with his juices

Then as Amy fucks her husband tell him everything they done and how much she enjoyed her full time

with Greg alone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If you really want your wife to fuck another man, you have to take your time talk to her give her time to digest everything, it could take six months or more. But if she agrees to do it. It's going to be such a rush for you.

I encourage my wife to fuck our friend, it was the best thing that I done, she loves getting fucked by him I love her getting fucked by him.

They are free to fuck eachother whenever they want, go away if they want, or stay at his place anytime they want. She told him and myself she will do anything he wants her to do, she is now his slut wife, something he lets his older friend fuck her he is in his 70s and she said he has a big cock.

Enjoy your new sex life.

We are.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

How can you call a wife innocent when she screwing another man. The correct word is whore.

CARLVPCARLVPover 2 years ago

Reminds me of time I unexpectedly visited high school friend and wife and I filled a Greg’s shoes. I was in medical school in Chicago at the time. Infrequently, as often as I could I would drive 200 miles north to Appleton WI check on 65 year ol father spending weekend. Heard high school classmate J. and wife B. recently moved home. I dated B’s sister in high school. After graduation four of us joined Army all in basic at Ft. Riley after which we were separated I went Ft. Campbell 101st Airborne with one friend L. to jump school don’t remember where other two went. After the Army I returned went U. of WI Oshkosh. J. got US government job traveled world with B.

Caught up with them through his parents living in Second floor apartment on E. Fremont St. We went to South Side Athletic Club for dinner then few old hang outs getting well oiled catching up. I allies wanted to fuck B. Sister I dated was a skinny little Twiggy type. B. was 5’4” solid built with large perfect tits. B. and I danced many times that night until closing one or two AM. I couldn’t help myself explored her body rubbing my cock against her while at times she rubbed my ridged cock with her hands grasping best possible through pants. On last dance before closing she whispers in my ear, “we don’t have sex often J. gets off watching me get fucked”! He has a tiny penis. I love black guys with massive cocks and he joins in coming sucking guys cock dry and licking cum from my pussy. She left absolutely zero to imagination. Said this was their married life routine. She also reminded me one time we swapped but different girk friend than sister in high school. I was thus invited for remainder of night.

We wasted no time getting undressed upon arrival at apartment. My average cock was very hard. I couldn’t resist glancing at J’s cock after what she said. She was right four inches max and thin. We retired to bed room where J. directed the event. Advised we relax forget his presence between suggestions. Requested we kiss “like we meant it” French included.and start foreplay total body tongue exploration adding now I’ll keep quiet enjoy I will do what comes naturally.

I was amazed feasting my eyes on those large standing straight out pointy tits large dark erect nipples on fair skin tits. I was turned on incredibly. I kissed her mouth face (generous tip tongue) neck exploring down to nipples each appropriately explored. She has been breathing hard and moaning for some time. He is jerking up and down von tiny hard on whispering don’t stop, perfect. We lay on bed continue total body tongue exploration, pausing at belly button workin depths with tip tongue. Continue down her wildly spread lower extremities ever so briefly and lightly brushing through pussy slit surprised no inside lips pouching out the pussy down inside right extremity pausing suck great toe in mouth working in circular motion tongue same treatment left great toe and up to the tropical flower. I love redundant flaccid thin long pussy lips. None obvious I spread outside lips with thumbs. Gazing into depths of pussy never seen anything like it before. I feel my cock getting supporter. No lips. Tiny little vestigial remnants, nubbins, tiny bumps really. Her skinner sister I recal had generous amount lip. Only thing close was woman I dated had small thin flaccid lips hidden away entirely within the pussy. She told me they were long hanging down as young woman thought were ugly had Gyn cut them off. This was enormous disappointment to say the least. Fortunately I was able maintain reasonable hard on. Crawled up on knees teased head of cock popping in and out introitus for a time. Now both moaning in unison “don’t stop” he’s whacking away on that tiny penis and I lunge driving cock to hilt starting the fuck. Takes me long time blow my load into her pussy. Due to disappointment no lips nothing to unfurl between pursed lips into mouth spxlaying out over tongue. Have had partners almost pass out. After pumping generous load into pussy he leaps to feet pushing me aside sucks load out of pussy crawls to head she opens mouth wide receiving load swallowing on gulp after showing me load on her tongue.

CARLVPCARLVPover 2 years ago

Addendum. Father has small business. Have keys. Arrival Friday night lights out door locked car in lot. I let myself in proceed to his office flip on light his landlord apartment he rents is on desk legs spread wide he’s between them with pants and underwear around ankles. Startled he turns great hard on she leans up on elbow peering around him. Mrs. B. his landlord I’ve met at his apartment several times. I take all this in within a split second blurt out a terse “SORRY” snap light off close door.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely LOVED this, my kind of wife sex story. Gave u a 5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥!)

Amy is a keeper. Full stop. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This wife sex story is excellent: 5.0 (100%)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

☆☆☆☆☆ (5 of 5 = 100%)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am copy pasting an earlier public comment.

Quote:

Anon, about 2 years ago

LOVE THIS STORY: ❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0=100%).

The author skillfully managed to tell us a lot on less than one page.

AMY is a KEEPER. Period.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfect Hot Wife

Beautiful!

All it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent idea to convert an uptight conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

Women must understand nearly all woman 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying outside marriage.

It is perfectly fine.

Only nobody talks about it openly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story and very believable. It would read slightly better if there were no missed words or letters. A quick spell/ grammar check would suffice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥) 👍👍!

* * *

I am copy pasting another user's comment.

Quote:

Anonymous, over 6 years ago

I totally agree with the comment by iloveall dated 06/24/16. I also agree with anon 06/03/16: i myself could fall in love with Amy

I am rating it five stars!

Hi everybody:

This is a wife-sharing story where the 3 characters respect each other & the wife cares for, & truly loves, her husband.

Trust me you won't go wrong if you read it.

End quote.

EzrollinEzrollin6 months ago

Good story, but too many confusing sentences because of typos, gave it a four.

CARLVPCARLVPabout 1 month ago

Similar situation to me. I filled Gregs shoes. Was in graduate school in Chicago but ever chanceI had drrove to Appleton WI to buy groceries and heck on my aging Father. Especially in winter when he was often snowed in living like a recluse. I carried snow shoes and hiked in with groceries. I stayed in a cheap motel near the Left Guard bar and restaurant owned by Fuzzy Thurston and Max McGee. I was sitting at the bar one evening when two high school class mates who were marriied cane in. We had not seen one another for years. We had drinks andthey invited me o ver to their apartment. A very similar situation evolved. While we were kissing she whispered in my ear. It's OK, we can do anything he likes to watch. She was a beautiful petit womanly with gorgeous tits and pussy to go with them. We slowly shed our clothes while making out. He sat in a stuffed chair with his pants off stroking his cock. We wound up fucking on the couch. Suddenly he started hollering, fuck her faster, fuck her harder the leaped out of the chair and over to the couch, She turned her head and opened her mouth. He kept pumping fast a few second and pumped hisload into her mouth. Short time later I did same in her pussy. On future trips I often stayed with them fot three more years and after he watched we retired to the second bedroom for remainder of the night. A few times he was away and we enjoyed tge week end together with his agreenebt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous