All Comments on 'Her Crewcut and Masculinization'

by Trapper_Jock_Mcintyre

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

interesting!

MistyHazeMistyHazeover 11 years ago
Amazing!

Wow! Jock McIntyre is just too amazing for words. Her method of writing greatly excites me. I luv the tension as it builds. It makes me wish that I were the "fag boy"...getting so roughly fucked!

ChastitySmithChastitySmithover 10 years ago
Incredibly hot.

Loved it. I'm just as straight as a woman can be, but this was just hot as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Oh, yes that flattop !

I like the idea of cutting a lady a flat top. Preferably against her will.

I did it once to my ex. I had a ball with the clippers, her begging me and crying...

I will never forget how I slipped the broadcomb on top of her head, checked the level and zipped off all the exess hair. A little trimming yet and she had a real G.I. flat top ! As flat as can be and no more than 5/8 of an inch at the front standing straight up, It looked great !

In less than ten minutes she lost all her long hair and got a ridiculous flat top.

As you can imagine she was furious, she was humiliated and didn't know how to behave... She moaned loudly when we showed her a mirror. We had the biggest

laugh ever !

It took her a long time to grow out again, ithe humiliation was well deserved. I wish I could have forced her to keep it !

I

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Did you do this to your boy?

I can't believe how hot this was. I love that he knew what his boy needed. Where can I find this barber?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great and hot story! Just a little concern from a trans guy, don't bind with ace bandages. That shit could crack a rib, not a good thing to happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous