All Comments on 'Anal Nurse Ch. 06'

by patty_parker60

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousOneAnonymousOnealmost 13 years ago
Good stuff

Might want to look over your writing one more time to make it great. Good stuff indeed!

smoothboismoothboialmost 13 years ago

Glad you have returned!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A DELIGHTFUL Tale

Poor Harriett just can't keep her bottom out of harm's way!

Very nice; devilishly erotic...

simantonsimantonalmost 13 years ago
Hot!

Ms. Parker remains one of the hottest and most erotic authors of the anal lesbian genre!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Love your story, i am a flight attendant. On an international flight from the middle east, i was put with a new crew. Some of my crew told me about the head stewardess, a woman named Shari. it actually excited me a bit. On the plane i was teamed with Shari, tall,maybe 50+, we worked well, business class. I found that my pussy was wet thinking about what i had heard. Then, its our break, we went to the crew sleeping quarters. Once we had got in she said, they probably told you about me, well its true, so if you do not want to be fucked, leave now and i will get one of the other girls , they know what goes on in here with me, some are more than willing. I nodded my head, i am pleased now turn around,, she undid my dress, slid it down, mmm, nice young bottom, turn around, she started to undress, then her bra, don't just stand there, suck them, i did as she held my head onto her, good girl, she moved back, lose the tights, i pulled them down, the panties, and then i felt her fingers at my pussy, first one, then 2 push up into me. Good girl, nice as she moved her fingers around. Lay down, i did and she straddled my face, her wet pussy pushed down onto me. Then she moved back, her face between my legs, her tongue moved along my pussy lips, i couldn't hold back and had a huge orgasm as she kept licking me. MM, very ready, she moved away, i watched as she strapped on a huge black cock then moved over me. Ever had black before, no, first for everything as she positioned the head at my pussy and slowly pushed it into me, further than anything had been in my pussy. she was gentle, leaning over me, kissing me, a little faster and i wrapped my legs around her, our breasts rubbing together,again orgasm as she gently fucked me. she stayed in me, ever had anal sex, mmm, she said it is my favorite, i love looking down watching their face as i push up into their tight bottoms.. She pulled back, now not too much noise as she put a big blob of lube on the head of the strap on. She lifted my legs, the head against my anus, open for me, i felt the pressure, then she opened me, the head inside, aaagh, sshhh,, oh fuck, i cant take it, sshhhh as she put more lube on the strap on, push, i did and it slid in further, aaagh, oh, oh, and she was in, again leaning over me, kissing me, my bottom felt full. She started to fuck me, it hurt but my pussy leaked juice, that's it, oh i love this and then it became about her as she fucked me hard, her nipples stood out. She pulled out, now that hurt, on your knees, i did and in one continual push she was back in my bottom, my pussy dripped, that's it, look at that, oooh im cumming, pushing faster, oh , and then she was shaking, deep in me, laying there. She pulled back, now your reward, on your back, and Shari licked my anus and my pussy until i had my third orgasm, . She leaned over me, you taste good. Welcome aboard. I shared a hotel room with her and another girl, Suzie, a small Asian girl. Shari had both of us on our knees, alternating between our bottoms. I watched Suzie take Sharis hand in her bottom, something i learned to do. I loved that part of my life but was then transferred to a different route. However, i found out soon enough that amongst flight attendants there is quite a large sisterhood and was soon on my knees again. Would not swap this life.

patty_parker60patty_parker60over 7 years agoAuthor
Wow, Anonymous!

That's quite an experience! Bravo!

dwalk1_2002dwalk1_2002over 5 years ago
I'm LOVING THIS CHICK

GODDAM Patty Parker!!

patty_parker60patty_parker60almost 5 years agoAuthor
Comments and 'rating' of the story is much appreciated

I have a small favour to ask: one of the key methods one has of gauging his/her progress/digression as a writer is the comments (both positive and negative) submitted by the readers, and the rating given. Once you have finished reading, please comment and or rate the submission, preferably both. Thank you in advance! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

becca_boobs27becca_boobs27almost 5 years ago
re Comments & Rating of The Story

If I could, I'd award TEN STARS! This passage made my EYES water:'GiGi drives her tongue up the older woman's arse trench yet again, causing Harriett's breath to hiss-out in one long, semi-strangled gasp. As abused and over-worked as her rear-end has been, the hungry tonguing is having the desired effect: it isn't long before the ONLY thing on the submissive nurse's mind is a hard, deep anal fuck'...OMG!

luperivas1luperivas1almost 5 years ago
There is a GOOD REASON

Why this story has been favorited by 40 people: It's HIGH QUALITY!

long_luc1long_luc1almost 5 years ago
The airplane scene

AND the supply closet scenes are masterpieces...I can't understand why this story doesn't have FIVE STARS as a rating; it deserves it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpatty_parker60@patty_parker60
966 Followers
Hi, it's Patty! Mother of Twins (whom are also my LOVERS) Blonde , 36EE-30-42...Born in Wattford, UK. Some of my 'tales' are autobiographical (thinly-veiled); many are simply my very fertile imagination running amok. I moderated a yahoo.com site which no longer exists as yaho...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Anal Nurse Ch. 05 Previous Part
Anal Nurse Series Info