All Comments on 'The Capture: Her Story'

by HippieSlut

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
awesome

cant wait to see how this goes! loved both stories !

JustaSCOUNDRELJustaSCOUNDRELalmost 13 years ago
WOW. Just Efffing WOW.

I thought the first part was excellent but, this one just blew the curve all to hell. This portion is your absolute best writing effort. Quite frankly some of your other submissions were a little disappointing.

I just can't think of enough superlatives to tell you just how good this submission is.

Keep working, you are doing great.

Mike

HippieSlutHippieSlutover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you

...for reading and liking my story. I will be writing another installment, or maybe more, describing her life with him as his total slave and fucktoy, how he trains her, how she's used by several men at a time and becomes the perfect slave. I hope you will enjoy it, masters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hmm

Ok so the endless endurance jarred me out of the story. I paused to giggle at the question you ask of how he keeps going and going like the energizer rapist... Viagra?

lenanenalenanenaover 11 years ago
As a second part, meh

First I read "His story" and found it very difficult to diggest. The theme is pretty hard, actually disgusting. However, it was sincere, bold, hard, psycologically well developed and written, in short, I loved it.

"Her story" on the other hand, falls a little too flat. I am a woman, maybe this is the reason it was so unbelivable and so non... susbstantial. I could never believe that a virgin (in everything!!!) could enjoy a first time, specially not this kind. For me this was so unrealistic, so forced, so mentally fast that borthered a bad fantasy novel.

I understand the reason for this story, I understand that the author seems to need Her Story to validate the tale of His Story, to make it more bearable. We are used to a non-consentual that at some hidden level it is consentual, and I missed that part too while reading His Story. Problem is, you make something special into something common. This Her Story we don't really need from the artistic point of view, we do from the social one.

I cannot say how sorry I am for this "bad" review. I gave it 3 stars, but the story is very meh and almost voted 2. The thing is, the writer is good. The concept for the story is interesting, well edited. But I couldn't buy it.

Elmer100Elmer100about 7 years ago

It's a very good story. Pity there isn't any sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous