All Comments on 'Sweet Smell of Sex-cess'

by lesliejones

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DeborahAnneDeborahAnnealmost 10 years ago
Nice more please!

As a young male I had the chance encounter with 4 older girls that had used the bathroom at the service station I worked at, seems they all must have been having their peroids at the same time. They smeared the stuff all over the walls and mirrors and when I first went in to clean it I was mad. But soon realized I was getting hard, so hard I had to take it out of my levis. I locked the door so no one could come in and picked up the used pads from the counter top where they had dropped them. I held one up to smell and I got even harder when I caught the wonderful smell. I picked up the others and held them to my face and all at once I started ejaculating all over the place, it was the biggest amount of cum I had ever shot. I had not even played with my cock, just the pads. From that time till now I still love to handle used pads if I can get them from ladies I know very well. In my case now its my step daughter who I obtain the pads from when I can. I think she knows I do it but has never said anything. But she does leave them here at my house sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Finally someone else

I thought I was the only one who really gets off on sex smells. Love the smell of a woman who has not showered for a day, and will let me enjoy sniffing each inch of her....There is not such thing as a stinky lady...or an unwanted time of the month.

Thanks for the pleasure of knowing others out there enjoy the same...

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
Mmm

This story got my seemingly dry mouth start to salivate;) althogh I'm not a fan of the 'period' part the rest of your pungent odors turned me on so much!

A constant dream of mine involves sneaking into a girls locker room and hiding in a bin and while someone pushes it all around the room,women throw their sweaty clothes,panties,socks etc. in....Dear lord. That'll be my idea of heaven!! Inhaling all those different types of female Oders...😋

dirtyfishdirtyfishover 4 years ago
SO TASTY

Always been a fan of the any time of the month thing. Very sexy story. Sure you have no problem finding someone to please you at that time of the month.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlesliejones@lesliejones
927 Followers
leslie jones is une femme d'un certain age, i.e., in her 40s, used to practice law, is defiantly bi, travels all over the world as a consultant, and enjoys lots of things she probably shouldn't.