All Comments on 'The Office Halloween Party Ch. 01'

by BebopJet

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The Office Halloween Party Ch 1

Very good story and sexy and hot at the same time. There were some mispellings but nothing so bad to distract from the tale. I'l like to read more from you and hopefully you will continue this story.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 13 years ago
Hot!

Really hot! Reminds me of the first time and I discovered my submissive fem side! Can't wait for more.

bluesky496bluesky496almost 13 years ago

oh god so hot write more soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
If only

Having a man want me and then taking me would be a dream come true. I don't need a master just a man who I can satisfy and give me all the love and sex I want and the more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
VERY HOT

You must right more stories...that is one of the best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
love this

I thougth I,ve cum in my pants,when she took it in her ass!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

The arbitrary switches between saying "Steven" and "Stephanie" and "him" and "her" are distracting and confusing, and drain all the power from "Steven may have sat on the couch, but Stephanie was the one who rose from it [...]" You were already using the names interchangeably, so this is no significant moment.

The characters are pretty shallow, but the concept and pacing are good. Just needs some polish.

sally_spandexcdsally_spandexcdalmost 13 years ago
Great Horny start

Great start and I sure hope Stephanie becomes the hot horny slut she longs to be now that Ben has brought her out and how she will come to crave a big hard cock parting her ruby red lips. I'll never forget the first time A cock filed my mouth with a big load of hot cum..By the way you can read all about it here, named Sally's first part 1 and 2..Hurry with the next chapter of this hot story..KISS KISS Sally

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loving it

Please continue

toni49toni49almost 13 years ago
wounderfull

wounderfull story would love to hear more from you.very well wrote

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter

Your story was so hot I shot my load and ate it all. I would love to dress up like Steven/Stephanie and find a hot hung man to fuck me. Your story has inspired me to try it and I'm going out right now to buy some sexy clothes to wear. Thanks for the inspiration.

Please tell us more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So hot!

So hot, can't wait to read more! I want to dress like the office slut too and please a hot hung man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

What a fucking hott story!!!! Love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
office

I dressed for the office party,short skirt,pantyhose,wig,high heels.The boss,dressed as zorro in a cape did not recognise me,he kept wanting to show me his office,at first i said no,but after a few drinks i relented.It was on the next floor,dark,his hand found my hosed arse,i stopped,reached back,to feel his cock i gave it a squeeze,hard,he grabbed me and pushed my head down,i took his cock in my mouth,mmm,he was hard and i just kept bobbing back and forward on his cock.I stood up,lifted my skirt,then went to the nearest desk,leaned over it,my pantyhose halfway down,reached back and guided his hard cock to my hole.He said,there,are you sure,i said i have my periods and pushed back,the head entering me.He pushed forward,sliding all the way in and holding my hips gave me the best fuck i had for quite sometime,i felt him swell in me,and as his warm cumm filled me,my cumm shott into the front nof my pantyhose.He never found out who i was.

desireethtttvdesireethtttvover 12 years ago
Always a fantasy of mine......

Loved it......

jpbiguyjpbiguyover 11 years ago

Hope you continue the story...This one is so fucking HOT!!

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777over 11 years ago
YES YES!

More! What a great story, I need to read more about these two!

griffin57griffin57over 11 years ago
Damn

I don't usually get into stories like this but Damn! Good job.

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 10 years ago
so hot

I need to be Stephanie and be fucked just like that..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The Office Halloween Party - Chapter 01

I am a classy, mature crossdresser and enjoyed the story very much. I am looking forward to someone taking my anal cherry soon. That sounds like a very enjoyable experience, and hopefully, once it happens, it will happen often after the first time.

Sincerely,

Josie of Augusta, Georgia

e mail: josie.karaoke @ yahoo. com

SissyTanya69SissyTanya69over 9 years ago
Hot

I need to be fucked like that

marciepmarciepalmost 9 years ago
Love this so much

Id love to be taken like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
PITA

Sad to see this fall into the same pitfall of 9.5" shaft, anal sex on a relatively inexperienced partner, with little or no advance preparation and spit as lube.

That combination tends not to be a pleasurable one, detracting from what is otherwise an entertaining story that should be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Chapter 2?

When is there going to be a chapter 2.... patiently waiting..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous