All Comments on 'Adult Theatre Fun'

by FLrider

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
papagrizpapagrizalmost 13 years ago
NOT MY KIND OF STORY

I read to the end and no one twisted my arm but I wouldn't read another like it. The woman has a sick mind and I guess it takes a sick mind to enjoy this type of story. I don't believe there is a category for this type of story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
She is a slut

Why qwould a guy do that. If you are an 'uncle type" why would you want to have other guys jacking off on her. That woman does not exist nor should she.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

"She is a slut"

"The woman has a sick mind and I guess it takes a sick mind to enjoy this type of story."

Well, then..... you are both assholes. When did literotica get taken over by the prudes? Most of the stories on this site involve slutty women and sick situations. That is half the fun of the site.

I really enjoyed this story and want to thank the author for taking the time to write it. I hope you write more of this type of story and don't let the negative comments get to you. They can go back to bible study and calling women sluts for enjoying sex. Sheesh.

pegfergiepegfergiealmost 13 years ago
Odd criticism.

"That woman does not exist nor should she." Well ok it's a fictional story so I guess maybe she might not exist.

But as to whether she should exist, when we attended WVU my husband and I occasionally would ride up to Pittsburgh where there was a very run down and sleazy adult theater. Of course the audience was mostly gay guys getting each other off back in the maze, but I guarantee you we weren't the only couple there. Some just watched the movie, some showed off, and then again some were the center of gangbangs. As far as I could tell, each of us had every right to exist.

evilstar08evilstar08almost 13 years ago
Very hot!

I'm a woman in my late 20s and I really enjoyed this story. I hope you write more like it and I will be looking forward to reading those as well!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
fantastic

What a spectacular story

Liquor69Liquor69almost 13 years ago
Good Story

Let me begin by telling you to ignore the comments from anyone who won't sign their names.

The lady in your story is very realistic. I've enjoyed theater sex many times and I know many women who enjoy it as well. I found your story to be very believable and I do look forward to more of your writing.

bggb29bggb29almost 13 years ago
perfect

loved the whole thing,

tell us what is fact pleas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nicely done

My cock is sufficiently hard for stroking, but I am at work, so I shouldn't cum until everyone leaves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sounds familiar

This brings to mind a similar adventure I once had; hot fucking story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I absolutely love this.

First of all, I'm not willing to sign my name because I like to remain anonymous.

Second, this is one of the best stories I've seen on here. Not everyone (like me) that refuses to sign his/her name is a troll. It brings back some fine memories of my own youth. I'm a 60 year old female and I love literotica. If anyone has a negative comment, then go ahead and analyze it and see if there's any truth to it and use it to improve your writing style. I can't see much room for improvement here. This one is one of the best, like I said earlier. Don't let the negatives get to you, and keep up the fantastic work. Now I'm going to go and romp with my husband. He needs a good roll in the hay. He hasn't had one since the day before yesterday.

DashDotDashDotabout 9 years ago
Fun at the theater

Some people just like to complain, ignore them. There are a lot of women that do like going to places like that. I know, I am one of them. I am also very much like Vicky, I go for myself. I enjoy being seen, I enjoy playing with the one who brought me. I am not adverse to being touched by others and occasionally I get turned on to where I will touch back. The thrill of it all is for us, if you happen to be there then enjoy the show but play by my rules.

My first trip to one was just a week after my eighteenth birthday, I am somewhere north of thirty-nine now and still love the attention, perhaps now more than then as it feeds my ego. I am a bit more discriminating of who gets what than I was back then but I can still get carried away occasionally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved the story!

So very HOT! I love the thought of being naked in front of strangers and making them lust for my body. Really sexy well written story. - April

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Damn That Was HOT****

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous