All Comments on 'Never in a Million Years Ch. 01'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
LOVS4PLAYLOVS4PLAYalmost 13 years ago
EXCELLENT !

NOT SURPRISING AT AL! ANOTHER REALLY GOOD STORY, BY THIS AUTHOR..MORE PLEASE

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 13 years ago
He does it again

The start of another hot story by Many Feathers.

max052max052almost 13 years ago
Eagerly anticipating more!

Very much meets your usual high standards. Your creativity never ceases to astound me, your delivery awe inspiring. I'll keep reading and enjoying your stories 'til my eyeballs fall out of my head.

Feel free to keep writing and I'll keep rating five stars! Thank's for all your hard work.

Max52

floaturboatfloaturboatalmost 13 years ago
Well done!

Excellent start and hot premise. Looking forward to reading more.

nixongnixongalmost 13 years ago
MORE!!!!!

pl dont make us wait "a million years" for the cunt-in-u-ation.

liznclizncalmost 13 years ago
Great start

This story is off to a promising start. The sex scenes begin with lots of details but somehow don't quite finish as strongly as they could. But overall a great beginning, can't wait to read more.

dluvstoreaddluvstoreadalmost 13 years ago
good story...

Good story...looking forward to the rest.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
A very good start

Really hot storyline, and nicely written along with a good edit, makes the story a pleasure to read.

I don't imagine he will be in any hurry to leave his mother's home and go back to his work, unless the two women wear him out so much from fucking him, he will have to leave for his own well being.

I can only guess, once he gets the two of them to fuck him,they will be on him constantly.

Thanks for the good read.

LittleprickLittleprickalmost 13 years ago
great blowjob

I hope you continue your writting. You can make a good story because this first chapter was a very good apetizer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Couldn't fault it...great story.

Well edited, beautifully and naturally written.

Sadly, all my aunt's were quite ugly and never had an inkling of fancy for them.🤣

Enjoyed this story - thank you.😊💓🙏

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a5 months ago

Good beginning. More character development needed. Having been gone for a number of years, the initial greeting was formal/cold. Due to a history of non-communication between mother and son and/or aunt and nephew, I doubt most people would have returned for a funeral of an uncle one barely knows/remembers. As an avid reader of mutually consensual incestuous love stories, I like stories which have indepth character development and logical plot development with subplots that seamlessly merge with the plot. This story rated 4 star via reasonable doubt.

.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous