All Comments on 'Winging It! 01'

by Fyrewing

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
cpetecpetealmost 13 years ago

LOL- Dead nuts on!

northlandernorthlanderalmost 13 years ago
Couldn't describe it better

When you really boil it down to the bone, thats what life is all about. Thanks for a humorous look at life

estragonestragonalmost 13 years ago
Frye, You Definitely Named That Tune!

Biology is destiny, and evolution has hard-wired us all. Societal constraints are fighting a losing battle with genetics.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
It becomes a crisis when...

the body can't respond to the mind's expectations and the man's delicate ego is bruised. The mind is still young and horny, but the body, (by the mid-40s or 50s) can't perform 3-4 times a day, 7 days a week.....without a double-dose of viagra. So he valiantly...and sometimes looking foolish....tries to show the young girls he can still do it. And young girls are always on the lookout for a "sugar daddy".

There's nothing like an "Old Fool and his Young Honey."

After a while, he comes to his senses, ego bruised but intact, and he goes back to what he's become over the years: a "walking-talking-ATM machine" to his family

Enjoyed your very witty analysis. Perhaps a follow-on with the same humorous witty analysis of the man whose mind is willing but the body is unable and the effect it has on his ego?

erik_eveserik_evesalmost 13 years ago
Spot on indeed!!

I have been there, and you hit it out of the park. I had a crisis because of being totally unappreciated and taken for granted. Glad I did, because now she has the crisis, and I have my freedom and some fun again! Good job, you spoke well for us all.

NaughtyGirl3697NaughtyGirl3697over 9 years ago
I totally agree, but...

Everything you say makes perfect sense. But what about the woman who has raised her kids and now has a tired, worn-out husband who doesn't have the energy or ability to keep up with her now-reawakening sexuality? That's also a kind of mid-life crisis for women, but I'm having fun with mine right here. :) Great writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous