All Comments on 'My Wife Stepped Out'

by eoins1

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
seacoastcoupleseacoastcouplealmost 13 years ago
Fabulous!

This is an incredibly sexy post and based upon a very believable premise. I loved it and it reminded me a little of something that I could see happening with us. I'm looking forward to part 2......thanks for sharing!

BigJohn601BigJohn601almost 13 years ago
The story is well written, but...

A man who wants another to fuck his wife is wired wierd. I think the husband must be a repressed homosexual who is living his fantasy through his wife's experience.

RockyRatRockyRatalmost 13 years ago
Great Work!

Cannot wait for Part 2. I like where this one is going

chootkabhootchootkabhootalmost 13 years ago
Very sad

it takes all types to make this world. there are sick people like the husband and there are sluts like the wife. she was so opposed to fucking strange cock but is now hungry for one. i foresee a sad ending for the sick husband.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 13 years ago
Good storie

For starters, I should say that sharing my wife is not my fetish. However, he author warned us, so no one has a right to criticize the story on that account.

That said, the story was well set up and well done by a talented author. I enjoyed it. Right now everything is sweetness and light, but implicit is the storm to cum, and in the damage it does lots of emotions and action. I expect a dramatic part two and look forward to it.

USNRetiredUSNRetiredalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic!

I can hardly wait to read what happened next! I loved your story, it was very well written and actually communicated the feelings I had the first time my first wife fucked another man! Wow! I was so hot and horny, she truly got fucked that night.

ConqueredConqueredalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful story . . .

Keep it up. Terrific.

freeandeasyfreeandeasyalmost 13 years ago
same old tired whiney hateful commenters ... get a life

why don't you people go to another site ... or another category ... the loving wives category is for stories describing the things you keep constantly and annoyingly whining about (and in many cases making threatening and vicious comments that should get you banned from this site ... i would think hateful paranoid and excessively-phobic people would not be allowed to spread their hate so consistently) ... the moderators of this site have decided that the category is for those kinds of stories yet you all keep pissing and moaning that it shouldn't be ... too bad ... it is ... you don't get to make up all the rules ... so if you don't like the rule leave ... i for one would be grateful if you did

secondly, you know this is the category for these kinds of stories yet you keep reading them ... and keep reading them and keep reading and making nasty comments ad nauseam ... what is with you people? are you still burning your hands on the stove even tho you've been told time and again that the burner is hot and if you touch it you'll get burned? i've never seen such hateful and willfully 'disgusted' people in my life ... even when you start reading a story and realize what it is about you don't stop ... good lord, how stupid are you?

apparently very stupid ... go away ... go start your own site ... leave people who can follow rules and not continually view things that disgust them and then bitch because they were disgusted despite being told exactly what to expect ... you're like people who do not read the warning label on Drano and bitch when they ingest it and get seriously ill ... grow up or go away ... preferably just go away ...

good story btw ... please don't listen or pay any attention to these dolts ... they seem to be well organized and are always posting hateful things and knocking down the ratings on these stories as part of their 'crusade' ...

eoins1eoins1almost 13 years agoAuthor
Have a word

Talk to whoever runs the site. These stories ahve always gone here - you don't HAVE to read them

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 13 years ago
Different strokes...

I liked the story, as far as it went, but feel it could have been better if there had been an exploration of the wife's feelings about his request and her coming to grips with actually doing it.

ishyoneishyoneover 12 years ago
OMG

Not sure what I can say about this story. It was incredible with the details and with the information you provided. I put myself in this woman's shoes and see exactly what I wish I could have. I wish my hubby would let me go on a date for a night with a man and then come back home and tell him exactly what happened. That was one of the hottest stories I have ever read, thank you.

Amber.

1jbm1jbmover 12 years ago
Hot story

A very hot story.

Wish I could talk my wife into doing this.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Please continue to write.

Many of us love these stories and read for the enjoyment.

Thanks

Joe

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
OPENING UP THE DOOR

locking after the fact and a cuck is discovered. TK U MLJ LV NV

cpigcpigover 12 years ago
Capital A Awesome!

So hot!

greatcplgreatcplover 12 years ago
would like if my wife also steps out

i am pleading my wife to try a lover. i'll like her to read this story and try something like this. desperately waiting for my creampie.

Sheath1969Sheath1969almost 12 years ago
Wish my husband wanted this...

Great story! Although I like the idea of having a few moments that I keep private for myself...maybe an evening that hubby doesn't know about...

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Great story of a wife's development

This story went WELL beyond Hubby allowing his Sweetie to sample fruit which he had NOT forbidden! It was sensitive and HOT! Easy FIVE!

@Stalking-Anon - PLEASE read the official LIT definition of THEIR LW category

@ freeandeasy - great points

reddogs88reddogs88over 11 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed it. She is a loving wife and hubby is not a wimp. Thanks

flowernibblerflowernibblerover 11 years ago
Good stuff

Wow, good stuff isn't praise high enough for this story, but in a way it truly does express my feelings about what I have just read.

Please keep writing. I like your style, plus your stories are sweetly hot, but hot for sure.

DMercatorDMercatorover 10 years ago
Great Hot Story

Can't wait to read the next chapter.

col_lovercol_loverabout 8 years ago
You fucked a good story

His wish was 'I would love to see you with another guy's cock in you. See you suck my cock as he fucked you.". She did not give him his wish, End of Story. He should have stuck to his guns and said no, that would be a slut thing to do.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Tale

A take of a husband who wants his wife to be a whore. He just wants to be a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot story

Unfortunately the same old holier than thou critics show their ugly comments.

Does anybody understand the concept of "Fiction". I'd be jealous as hell if my wife ever did this but find nothing hotter than reading (and writing) about hot wives fucking strangers.

chucker77chucker77over 3 years ago
Liked it a lot.

I would want.tp watch but pictures are a great idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Hmm

Why would anyone want to share their wife? I just can’t see it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

'I am not particularly well hung just an average 8 inches.' Then, hubby comments on Jeff having a 'big one'!!! Wait... this must be a pr0n site!! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a pile of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

dirtball

IFAFILHGIFAFILHG3 months ago

Hubby wanted to watch and be there.. any wife that has a hubby nice enough to agree to let wife fuck another guy and then stabs him in the back by denying him the chance to be there... should be shot!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous