All Comments on 'His Surprise Birthday Gift'

by vegasdude

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Question...

The anonymous commentator who said the author had an "I.Q. of 10" must be a eunuch. I don't know if this person is the same person who has left similar comments on other stories I have read over the past few months, but I do have some advice. If you think you can do a better job telling a story, then do it. Otherwise shut-the-fuck-up! Nobody deserves to be constantly berated by someone who obviously has no talent in the first place. You probably won't come back to this story to read if you struck a nerve with anyone, I don't care.

I apologize to the author and those that have read this so far. My only criticism, and it is constructive, I would have liked the story more if there was more dialogue and sex. By dialogue I mean the wife making statements to excite her husband more. And sex... it was the weekend, right? Why did you stop the threesome after just one night?

BigJohn601BigJohn601almost 13 years ago
I found this to be well written and very erotic...

Sounds like a birthday gift fit for a king. Just wish my wife was so understanding and generous.

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzalmost 13 years ago
The wife

will want the same treatment next. There goes the marriage.....

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
Pleasant change of pace here....

....but again,wife will try with female friend what she wouldn't with hubby? -I see a bad moon risin'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
even started to hand out at strip clubs

were they handing out sexual acts at strip clubs or were they hanging out to learn moves? Editor get thine ass in here now.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersalmost 13 years ago
Great...

for a teenager's fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A one time event?

Really? I don't think so. Once that box that Pandora opened was open it would never be closed again the same will apply here. The start of another swinging/open marriage, good luck to all charaters involved they will need it. Either the wife will be stolen by Heather or she will steal the husband either way a happy ending will not happen. Stories like this never end well for anyone.

ExpDomMExpDomMalmost 13 years ago
Entertained

I liked the story. I probably found it more realistic than some of the other commentators because I had a somewhat similar experience that ended well for all concerned after a few times together. All in all, I thought it was a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good story

seems like a very fun time had by all! Thanks for the jilling material.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice Story But

Very interesting story, but needed editing. Several wrong words and akward sentence structure. Still, it was good.

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124about 10 years ago
Good story!

Nice, short, to the point. Traci is one hot wife! Maybe you can keep on writing other Traci stories as she opens up herself to sexual adventure.

4 stars since there were a couple of word usage errors.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

HarryHaversackers got it right.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous