All Comments on 'Camping Out'

by theo_minor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
winterstorm00winterstorm00over 9 years ago

Very sexy! I love it that the women were the ones to get things started and I liked how they just showed up in each others tents. I really liked the group fucks at the end as well. Keep up the good work!

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannover 7 years ago
What a great camping trip

I love the stories where everyone gets along, and even better when they're hot and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Who's your daddy?

Father's day might get confusing at their houses.

The wife and I almost did this on a camping trip with old friends. He really wanted to bang my wife. His wife would do almost anything that he said so she was OK with it.. She wasn't Miss America, but she wasn't bad and I had known her since she was nineteen. She had been super hot then.

My wife couldn't stand the thought of letting the other guy screw her, so it never happened. It's probably for the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot and Highly Erotic

Sharing my wife has been my fantasy, but she doesn't want to make it a reality. However we do a lot of role play which drives both of us nuts in bed and spices up our marriage.

Sometimes when we have guests and after they leave, my wife gets horny and pretends she's doing it with them...I begged her so many times to make it a reality but she refuses.

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsabout 4 years ago
Good story

I had a "hard time" reading but i got through pretty well. Good story i could picture it in my head... Damn fun. Maybe another chapter if not this is worth being a solo project.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm copy pasting an old comment to this story:

"winterstorm00 - over 7 years ago

Very sexy! I love it that the women were the ones to get things started and I liked how they just showed up in each others tents. I really liked the group fucks at the end as well. Keep up the good work!"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheo_minor@theo_minor
616 Followers
A few of my stories are absolutely real. A few of them are pure fantasy. Most of them are a mix of reality and fantasy. I'll leave it to my readers to decide which is which. . . And as I write my stories, I presume that my readers understand, as I do, that much, maybe ev...