All Comments on 'Slip-n-Slide Bride'

by scatwoman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Seriously? You like eating shit and drinking piss? Strange woman.

NymphSaysNymphSaysover 12 years ago
What an erotic illustration

Immediately after reading this, I went to see what other illustrations you'd submitted, but didn't notice any. Hopefully you'll submit others soon? Thank you.

NymphSaysNymphSaysover 12 years ago
The offensive comments of Anonymous

Scatwoman,

You probably know that you have the ability to delete the offensive and semi-literate comments that Anonymous has submitted. Maybe you're trying to be democratic or something by keeping them up? But since he/she doesn't have the "balls" to even identify who he/she is (and stand behind his/her ravings), why should you so extremely generously give the little prick a forum? :-)

ScarletPussScarletPussabout 11 years ago
Bullshit!

That story was quite upsetting. I would give anything to bitch slap that trifling hoe... Ohh, oh my goodness! But you do have a creative mind I'll give you that...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
If only

This could be me... When will she invite the niggers friends over?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love scatwoman!

Good stuff. I've never read a bad Luke Powers story. Wish he would have been on my wedding guest list.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing

Your thoughts and mine are locked on the same frequency. I would love to be able to chat with you. I've got nobody to talk with about stuff like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Oh Well

My wife cheated on me for almost 4 years with her older white boss AND sometimes his wife. When I finally found out - a fired secretary told me - I followed them and confronted them in a private room at the country club the boss belonged to. He didn't take my attitude very well, pushed me and we began to wrestle. I'm 16 years younger but lost very badly. As part of his letting me up he made me suck his cock. I've been his quite willing bitch ever since.

shang40shang40almost 2 years ago

During a travel in India there was only one seat available so my wife sat besides a tamilian black guy. After initial introduction he placed his hand on her shoulder, then on her sleeveless arms.More talk and then he whispered and engulfed her 36" boobs. Intimate kissing followed before me.

Then dinner break. We three had dinner in a closed room where both offered bites.

We returned back and he again started loving her. My wife opened her top and he unclasped her bra and chewed her boobs.

Later she opened his zip and while looking at me sucked his black cock.

Upon reaching our honeymoon destination she asked me to call him. Evening they enjoyed dance with lot of kissing.

He came to our room and she n he had deep volcanic sex right in front of me. Five times.

Morning she pushed my face between her thighs and made me complete cuckold.

I too enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best part of the storyโ€ฆ the pissing in the end. Wow, brings back memories of an ex and two of the weekend fucks. She always made me deepthroat them to drink their piss so they didnโ€™t have to leave the bedroom all weekend. It eventually turned into her and them making me eat their shit all weekend, hence then end of the relationship a few months.

GayKatGayKat4 months ago

Aww, Trisha's So Sweet!

-

Hallo Scatwoman!

-

Love your Erotic Art, we were just wondering if Trisha likes playing with pussy as much as cock!?

-

Thank-you, 5&5, 5-Stars and 5-Orgasms!

-

We'd love to have her at one of our sex parties... I'd love looking up into Trisha's eyes, as she grabs me by the hair pulling my head upward, until my mouth is tight up against her hairy pussy, and smiling as she starts pissing into my open mouth, mmm yummy,,, yes!

-

And we agree 100% with NymphSays,,, yes!

-

As for ScarletPuss, oh my dear you have lived such a sheltered life! ๐Ÿ˜

-

Your two new dyke friends'

The Black Queen ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฟ and Gay kat ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿผโ€!

๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’‹

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscatwoman@scatwoman
611 Followers
First: a word of warning. If you don't like extreme dominance and submission, mainly human toilet service, you probably won't like my stories. Fair warning! A while back, I had written a few Voyager and miscellaneous scat stories that floated around the Internet for a while...