All Comments on 'Locked in with a Succubus Ch. 12-13'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Phenomenal!

Absolutely enjoyed this story!!! Keep up the great work!

jonmartin22jonmartin22almost 13 years ago
great!

yeh, absolutely brilliant story. Look forward to the book and hope you are thinking about who will play the lead in the film :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very good Ending

It does make sense, adding it all up. A bit like the story where the ER computer program technician or whatever he was was being haunted by a pseudo succubus, only to have Inari arrange for him to have a sensual massage by a pretty young asian woman - who just so happened to be a succubus. Still very enjoyable though. Would love to see a few more drawn out works like this, though I admit I've really been hoping to see more of the adventures of our succubus summoning wizard-friend Phil. Anyway, great story, and I hope to see more when the muses are willing and RL gives you the opportunity to write.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 13 years ago
I don't get it.

I don't understand the ending at all. What was the purpose of him going there, if he wasn't a meal for her? And who the hell are 'the others?'

I am utterly confused.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So we're clear

I haven't re-read it after it was over, but I want to see if I'm getting it right. His boss hired the succubus to deflower him so the other nasties mentioned previously wouldn't flay and devour him before casting his ass into the lake of burning flames, right? And the wine was some sort of premo methamphetamines? I'm guessing with that last one.

List_of_RomanticsList_of_Romanticsalmost 13 years ago
What a way to go...

Ah, it was the Ol' get-the-friendly-succubus-to-deflower-the-yummy-

virgin-with-a-penchant-for-femme-fatal-succubi-

so-as-to-save-him-from-death-by-said-evil-succubi ploy?

Why didn't I think of that before?!

In all seriousness, I always enjoy your writing, especially when your Anti-Hero Succubi are saving the day or damning the wicked (more Nyte please). Your dialog and descriptive style make for good read--and the sex is great. You've really got a good handle on the Succubus persona, and how to translate that to your audience. Well Done.

You've got Erotic Horror down, if only you'd write either a Lesbian Succubus (I'd bang one given the chance) or Succubus love/romance story (sounds touching, and a bit funny)--I'd love to see those.

Bad girls need love to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story. So many thanks.

Now, where is *my* succubus... (and I'm 34, too!).

:-)

I check out your profile every so often, to make sure I haven't missed any new stories. Outstanding job, again!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
mesmerizing----bewitching

when I started reading chapter 1-2 seriously I had to continue through the whole thing up through the last chapter and was "bewitched" and could not stop!!!! (like by a succubus)

geiste4geiste4almost 13 years ago
LMAO

The ending was Great, you really had me thinking she really did eat him until it went back in to the room and he was still there. I think I know what happened if only just a little bit but I like execution of the plot in this one. Now I understand what the wine is for ^_^. Excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good

okay...good story, I enjoyed it greatly...but you gonna finished succubus summoning?

tarsustarsusalmost 13 years ago

Another great story, glad to hear there will be more with the character. I'm looking forward to the day you decide to tie your different varieties of succubus story together - how does Nicole relate to the Succubus Summoning girls, and the Kurtz succubi? There is clearly a well-imagined background firmly in place for the world these characters live in, and I am always very happy to visit it through your tales!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Really enjoyed this extended story with Nicole! Thanks for your work, as always

CharlesCameronCharlesCameronalmost 13 years ago
Addictive!

Another excellent story. Is Nicole the succubus in search of a soul? (Her own that is!) And I am more curious about the mysterious Inari Kitson!

SeedeeBeetooSeedeeBeetooalmost 13 years ago
Very well done!

Thank you for posting this series; I thoroughly enjoyed it. I felt George's desperation and fear and Nicole's sensuality and power was intoxicating! I loved the way you kept stringing George along, dashing his hopes but amplifying his arousal at the same time. This is a part of your universe that I would love to visit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Feedback

I love your stories, but from my perspective I think they're lacking an aspect that would make them truly compelling to me.

If a submissive protagonist is seduced sexually, I think a feeling of wanting to return that same pleasure to their partner/sex demon should grow in them as well.

It can add a layer of anguish on the protagonists mental state, while making the seductress a lot hotter and more affecting in the readers imagination, I think.

Though these are personal things, an what I want in a story is not what another would. Though I would still read these if they changed or not! Nice job! ^^

HurbsterHurbsterover 12 years ago
Excellent

Now this is the type of story I like. Good stuff with an excellent ending, with a tad more info about Nicole as well. As good as your 'death by sex' ones are I vastly prefer this type.

jkon77jkon77over 12 years ago
Thank you so much for your time and imagination

I've read all the other laudatory comments, and I can't find any additional words to add, but just words of thanks for a very erotic long story. As Hurbster very aptly put it I do enjoy more flirting with death by sex, rather than the actual death occurrence (especially if it's painful), except of course if the guy is a nasty one, but in this case, it's more difficult to feel some empathy for him, and since the identification to the hero is not as complete, the erotism is slightly decreased.

Anyway, once again, many thanks for sharing with us your thoughts, talent and imagination. I do hope that you'll stay on line for many years, and many other wonderful stories.

jkon77, from Paris, France (where it's presently cold and raining, and not warm and moist as in your stories).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good story like the others

Fantastic story like the others you write. One question though. In the end Nicole talks about a moment and about the past. What was the moment that passed?

manyeyedhydramanyeyedhydraabout 12 years agoAuthor
The moment that passed

@anonymous above. The moment Nicole is referring to at the end occurs midway through the story. She nearly lost control and gave into her instincts as a succubus, which would have resulted in George being drained to death.

PsionVPsionVabout 12 years ago
Your perfect

You explained it perfectly, after reading it again I am suspecting that Nicole is a better person (well, demon, which puts her in a delicate position, in a network trying to save the world from a succubi uprising perhaps...? And the leader (Ms. K ) was just trying to save a dear friend (George) from what she knows is a horribly blissful death awaiting all virgin men?) than we suspect, even though she enjoys her bouts of being a dark temptress so... and those self-inflicted tattoo's seemed to bind her inner nature, that dug into her and restrained her instinct to suck George dry, is that right? And...

"It was her mouth."

That part really got me, nicely done! :D Really enjoyed it. I will read ALL your works, you are my favorite author! ;P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good story

Great ending for a good story. Though the ending did not make sense to me, I got some idea after reading the comments. But as I said, the motivation of the characters is not very clear. And I don't agree with a another comment which focused on the submissive aspect of the story. I don't think this story should have focused on that angle. But overall, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nicole...One of my all time favorite characters in ANY medium.

Between the exploits of Nicole and poor Phil the Warlock, I can't get enough of your work. Your other succubi tales are great, but the two sagas I mentioned above are by far your best work. I understand real-life and all, but please put those stories on priority, I'd love to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good work

Good work cheif

I don't usually get into all this erotic stuff but your writing ability is astounding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nicole the new superheroine

She has to be one of my favourite characters, naughty but awfully nice :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A romantic fantasy

Will there be a continuation for these two? There good together

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I assume he was being targeted by other demons because of his virginity. The lady that sent him to her must of had a hard time protecting him, so she was trying to find a way to make him lose his virginity and keep his life or possible his being a virgin was affecting her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yep

Completely confused but still a great story.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
um.....

Well if she wasn't killing him, what did she have to gain by telling/acting like she was?

She said succubi don't receive their own pleasure, but get it from how their victims feel, so wouldn't instilling fear into the guy give her less pleasure? I mean if she just said she was really into him after a conversation, you would think the sex would have been more pleasurable for him/her...

I would think the whole domineering evil vampire/succubus fantasy, if she did it because it's what she felt he wanted, would have an outcome that didn't include his death. While I'm sure the physical act was pleasurable, his entire inner monologue displayed a lack of satisfaction because she made it out that she was going to kill him...

Maybe it was her devilish ways, even though she was a "good" guy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The Why...

To the Last Commentor. it seemed simple enough to me. The dude wanted sexual pleasure but could bring homself to enact his fantasies cause of his nature. while his inner monolague is of him being terrified, that's the mindset he needed to get off. Any other way and he would have felt cheated because it wasn't real. the only way Nicole could bring him to that edge was to make him think it wasn't about hi m, that he was just a meal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Confused

So he survived, but did she turn him into something? I didn't really get it 😅

Aussie1951Aussie19513 months ago
Bloody hell

How I hate one page chapters so fucking annoying. It breaks the continuity of the story too much, you could’ve quite easily made this whole story into two or three chapters. as for the story itself.⭐️⭐️⭐️

Flipps406Flipps4062 months ago

This was really really good! I have to say I enjoyed every paragraph! Wonderfully descriptive, and it definitely does relate to the dark demonesque seductress fantasy. Very well written, very well written!

FTM_FuckTheMonarchyFTM_FuckTheMonarchy2 months ago

I love this! And also how meta it gets at the end, I feel called out—a compliment to how you delve into the psychology of it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous