All Comments on 'The Milk Maid Ch. 01'

by shiveringgirl123

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yes and No

A woman once told me about how she used to pump her milk and sell it to a hospital where they used it to feed newborn babies, she had to be careful to keep everything sterile but as long as she kept on milking her breasts kept on producing the milk.

She stood in the door telling me this and I looked at her tits, hidden under her shirt but a lovely swell, you were a milk cow then, I said, and as she nodded I let my hands cup her lovely boobs, she moaned on my touch and somehow started to shiver as soon as my fingers met her protruding nipples.

To have a farm of milk cows! They gather at the fence as soon as there are visitors, healthy rounded udders galore, leaking, always in need of the milker to release the building pressure, grateful for the loving lips of who ever comes to suckle their sweet milk.

The boys won't eat their breakfast before they leave for school? No surprise there, who wants corn flakes. Milk is healthy but best when taken from the source and they won't skip the morning meal if this was 10 minutes of intimate feeding, cuddled in a womanly lap, kneeding the soft skin of their dairy maid's udders, drinking her juices while her flink fingers caress and arouse and explode the tension a boy has after a night of hot dreams.

Calves, brought to a trainer by their mothers when the time seems right, taught to suckle each other on a strict schedule to induce the flow while the udders emerge so the ducts grow wide and capable from the very beginning.

So many stories there that need to be written down so I can read them and arouse me...

But is it really "the bigger the better"?

Corpse_riderCorpse_riderover 12 years ago
Extra milk please . . .

A good opening chapter. When do we get to read chapter two?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Prequel???

I would love to get to meet this woman back when she was flat chested. How did she find the Dr.? Did she always want to be turned into a sex cow? Did the Dr. Convince her? Brainwash her? How did they come to have this relationship?

Cowman82Cowman82over 12 years ago
love it

Please make more now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This has always been my fantasy

I love this idea I wish after having my kids I kept up the milking!

DamianShepDamianShepover 12 years ago

really good! can't wait for the part when she'll be a cow and able to please her master.

Andromeda7Andromeda7over 12 years ago

Well written, thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fantastic

Such a great start! I hope there's more!

wilhelmrosenkrantzwilhelmrosenkrantzalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful

Simple, short, direct, well-written, and wonderfully erotic. The perfect pleasure. Thanks for taking the trouble to write and share your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please continue

Hey the story is wonderful and very interesting please write further chapters I for one would love to know what happens once she goes to the farm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love your story and theme

You hit on a subject that is so sexy, arousing, and sensual that is took my breath away. I am in a relationship right now with a petite woman who was almost reluctant to begin our relationship until I convinced that I am truly lusting for her succulent nipples. She is incredibly sensual, energetic and pleasing that it is unbelievable. Please pay honor to these wonderful women who feel unloved or appreciated purely on presumptions.........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Perfect!

You so clearly understand the wishes and desires, fantasies and fetishes flat-chested women have.

Me?

I am a AA <blush> and like your previous commentator wrote, I've been terrified all my life of going out on a date and having s/him find out. "Meaningless little titties" is what I think of them.

Here you come and bring my deepest fantasies to life. To have such enormous tits I will never walk again, only crawl, and that you will make me someone's cow.

G-R-E-A-T story; perfectly written!

Stacey

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Enjoyed it!

A little off the beaten path but it got a rise out of me. LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous